Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
MCPHEMS said:
Hello people, my wife and I landed in Calgary on the 22nd of April. It was a smooth but long trip. We flew on klm via Amsterdam. We had to wait for 7 hrs to connect to Calgary. It was a long boring wait.

We landed in YYC at about 2.40pm (an hr late due to extreme weather conditions). The immigration officer directed us to another room marked with a big "A". We were attended to by a friendly immigration officer named woods. He collected our disembarkment card and travel documents, gave me a copy of form b4 to fill. He stamped the form and gave me a copy to keep. No questions on funds we were carrying nor pof. After signing the Copr, he congratulated me and told me that am now a permanent resident of canada, that I have every right just like a citizen.He asked me to keep my copy of COPR very safe. He told me to expect my PR card in two months or three months.

We could not register for our SIN before leaving the airport as we were exhausted and a friend was already waiting for over 2 hours. We made it home in less than 15 minutes. Hopefully, on Monday, we will pick up our SIN, get to open our accounts, health cards and do on.

The weather has been interesting, yesterday, we experienced light rainfall in the morning, some hail and snow flakes and light sunshine in the afternoon. Drove around the neighborhood, and went out to convert some funds and to pick up money gram funds I sent before leaving nigeria...in all, the people are very friendly, the environment is beautiful.

So far so very good. To God be the glory!!!

Once again, thanks to this great family....God bless you all and perfect everyone's desire in Jesus Name...Amen
congrats on your safe arrival

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
MzWillz said:
Congrats to everyone with updates. God has done it and will still do it for us. For those waiting, fret not it will be done. Every delay is for a purpose, my MR delay was for a reason, I got married last weekend something I never thought would happen before I leave Naija, if my timeline was as projected, I probably would have left Naija a single lady, lol. But God always has a plan. To all MR faithfuls, I join my faith with yours to pronounce that God will do it for us at the appointed time. Shalom.
congrats on your wedding. Quickly update AVO with your marriage details so that they can add your spouse to your application

adaghogho

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-09-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
MCPHEMS said:
Hello people, my wife and I landed in Calgary on the 22nd of April. It was a smooth but long trip. We flew on klm via Amsterdam. We had to wait for 7 hrs to connect to Calgary. It was a long boring wait.

We landed in YYC at about 2.40pm (an hr late due to extreme weather conditions). The immigration officer directed us to another room marked with a big "A". We were attended to by a friendly immigration officer named woods. He collected our disembarkment card and travel documents, gave me a copy of form b4 to fill. He stamped the form and gave me a copy to keep. No questions on funds we were carrying nor pof. After signing the Copr, he congratulated me and told me that am now a permanent resident of canada, that I have every right just like a citizen.He asked me to keep my copy of COPR very safe. He told me to expect my PR card in two months or three months.

We could not register for our SIN before leaving the airport as we were exhausted and a friend was already waiting for over 2 hours. We made it home in less than 15 minutes. Hopefully, on Monday, we will pick up our SIN, get to open our accounts, health cards and do on.

The weather has been interesting, yesterday, we experienced light rainfall in the morning, some hail and snow flakes and light sunshine in the afternoon. Drove around the neighborhood, and went out to convert some funds and to pick up money gram funds I sent before leaving nigeria...in all, the people are very friendly, the environment is beautiful.

Once again, thanks to this great family....God bless you all and perfect everyone's desire in Jesus Name...Amen
Thank God for journey mercies!

I declare this week fruitful with a lot of testimonies for my e-family awaiting MR, PPR, pickup mail in Jesus Name,Amen.

There is ALWAYS a better way with God

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
MCPHEMS said:

We landed in YYC at about 2.40pm (an hr late due to extreme weather conditions). The immigration officer directed us to another room marked with a big "A". We were attended to by a friendly immigration officer named woods. He collected our disembarkment card and travel documents, gave me a copy of form b4 to fill. He s

tamped the form and gave me a copy to keep. No questions on funds we were carrying nor pof. After signing the Copr, he congratulated me and told me that am now a permanent resident of canada, that I have every right just like a citizen.He asked me to keep my copy of COPR very safe. He told me to expect my PR card in two months or three months.

Indeed God be praised. Congratulations for your successful landing. Mzwillz Congratulations on your wedding. Congratulations to all with positive updates. This week shall be filled with many more positive update. We shall progress in Jesus mighty name.amen

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations MCPHEMS and thank God for flight mercies.

MCPHEMS said:

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations kelzwealth.

kelzwealth said:
All glory goes to God as my family yesterday joined the growing number of people in this E-Family that has collected our Visas/Copr. It is truely a wonderful experience after almost 2years of anxiety, waiting and praying. Special thanks goes to all the seniors in this forum particularly PH who were committed to this forum sharing relevant and useful informations that helped others aviod some mistakes. To everyone who had contributed at one time or the other that has kept this forum alive I salute you all and pray for Gods continued blessings.

To all those still awaiting positive updates just hang on our God is faithful to finish the good things he had started in our lives.

@ph now I understand your landing story better, after getting the visas it just seem all the things in my house had doubled lol I dont know where to start evacuating from.

Planned landing in May canada here we come. I luv this E-family God bless you all.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Happy for you MzWillz, quickly update AVO.

MzWillz said:
Congrats to everyone with updates. God has done it and will still do it for us. For those waiting, fret not it will be done. Every delay is for a purpose, my MR delay was for a reason, I got married last weekend something I never thought would happen before I leave Naija, if my timeline was as projected, I probably would have left Naija a single lady, lol. But God always has a plan. To all MR faithfuls, I join my faith with yours to pronounce that God will do it for us at the appointed time. Shalom.

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Good afternoon seniors,

Please I am having issues with DHL as regards to the pre-paid self addressed envelope. DHL in UK do not seen to do this service. Please seniors, how do i break it down to them. Also, must the service(pre-paid delivery envelope)be from DHL as well.

kindly advise seniors.

soundcode

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
9-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
X-JUNE-2016
Med's Done....
X-JUNE-2016
Interview........
WAIVED BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
X-JUNE-2016 BY GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
SOONEST
LANDED..........
SOONEST
MCPHEMS said:

Wow, this is how things should run. Congrats and enjoy your new land.

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
bolaopemire said:
Indeed God be praised. Congratulations for your successful landing. Mzwillz Congratulations on your wedding. Congratulations to all with positive updates. This week shall be filled with many more positive update. We shall progress in Jesus mighty name.amen
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!!

Easyjay

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-16-2014
Nomination.....
10-23-2014
AOR Received.
11-18-2015
IELTS Request
INCLUDED FROM INCEPTION
File Transfer...
01-28-2015
Med's Request
07-30-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
03-04-2016, PP sent 16-03-16 requested for clarification on account statement 30-03-16
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
LANDED..........
JULY 2016
MCPHEMS said:

CONGRATS MCPHEM,
God will cause you to eat of the good of CANADA. Amen.

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Good afternoon seniors,

Please i would like to know the process of sending passports to Accra. Do i have to put a separate envelope for the returning documents? I am asking this because DHL said they do not offer this service.

I would be very grateful for some advise as soon as possible as my given time to send my passports is fast nearing an end.

Thank you seniors,

dapsayray

Nov 29, 2014
May God show us mercy and favor as we expect positive updates from AVO this week in Jesus name...Get ready for the MR/PPR and Pickup rain

Delaprix

Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
22-09-2015
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Congratulations to everyone with updates. All still waiting can rest assured that theirs will come soon too. I'm glad to say it's so easy to loose count on names of everyone that had announced one good news or the other. May it continue in this manner or even faster till it ends in praise for us all.

Delaprix

Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
22-09-2015
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Ghledhow said:
Good afternoon seniors,

Please i would like to know the process of sending passports to Accra. Do i have to put a separate envelope for the returning documents? I am asking this because DHL said they do not offer this service.

I would be very grateful for some advise as soon as possible as my given time to send my passports is fast nearing an end.

Thank you seniors,
[

Contact Neyobash on this forum. It is not compulsory it must be DHL.