Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
codedguy31 said:
Not yet o...Still waiting.

Have you checked your Ecas to know if there is any update there?

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Gentle Ace said:
Good morning my people and congratulations to all with updates and for those waiting fret not for your time would come because these avo people, they're very much aware of what they're doing.

Yesterday afternoon say around 14hrs, I had a call on my phone and when I picked it up lo and behold it was from avo a lady asking if I could be able to still travel before my visa expires May 11.

I was surprised with a spontaneous reply I said yes and then she asked again when am I looking at to fly and I told her first week of May so she said I should go ahead with travel plans that I would receive my pick up mail in 2 days.

Like I said when I got PPR that my case is a case of absolute patience and constant believing and holding on on God's word. It may tarry for a while but it must and definitely end in praise for us all.

Shallom.
Congratulations, it is certainly ending in praise. your time line has alwz encouraged b4 I received my CoPR & visa.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Gentle Ace, it has ended in praise, wishing you successful integration in you new country

Gentle Ace said:
Good morning my people and congratulations to all with updates and for those waiting fret not for your time would come because these avo people, they're very much aware of what they're doing.

Yesterday afternoon say around 14hrs, I had a call on my phone and when I picked it up lo and behold it was from avo a lady asking if I could be able to still travel before my visa expires May 11.

I was surprised with a spontaneous reply I said yes and then she asked again when am I looking at to fly and I told her first week of May so she said I should go ahead with travel plans that I would receive my pick up mail in 2 days.

Like I said when I got PPR that my case is a case of absolute patience and constant believing and holding on on God's word. It may tarry for a while but it must and definitely end in praise for us all.

Shallom.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Silverblade, part 1 over, wishing you success for part 2

Silverblade said:
PICK UP MAIL DON SHOW OHH!!!!! JESUS IS LORD!!

Markdoff

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Silverblade said:
Congrats Silverblade. Wishing you successful landing!

Markdoff

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Gentle Ace said:

Shallom.
Congrats Gentle Ace. More unimaginable blessings awaiting you in Canada!!

Markdoff

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
bolaopemire said:
Yoruba Song : If am dancing and rejoicing, do not stop me, My joy is full, Jesus has liberated me.

Join me and praise the Lord, VISA, PASSPORT and COPR received for me and family members today to the glory of God.

I have long waited for this day which the idea was sown in 2008 and now becoming a reality. Thank you Jesus.

Who knows this ringing tone: EGBA NI MI etc, join me to send a big shoutout to the owner of that ring tone - NEYOBASH himself. Kudos to you and your team members, we will surely rejoice with you sooner than expected. Amen

To all members of the forum, COPA members ( :D), peeping members, active members, declared members, silent reading members, big brother PH, kollins , tbaba, just to mention a few, you are all appreciated. Our response to one another is fabulous, we keep the spirit going and the waiting enduring.

God bless all, see ourselves in Canada

Cheers
Congrats!!

Markdoff

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
labiz001 said:
Alhamdulilahi!!! Almighty God has brought phase 1 to a beautiful end.

Visa and CoPR received for me and my family today. Thanks to all forum members who made available their data for comparison, PH the originator, Neyobash the delivery master ( this guy with pass for a Customer Service Manager). Solomonwise( whom I followed from nairaland to this thread).

I pray all awaiting updates will laugh last and very soon.
Big congratulations, Labiz001!!

Pastor Daniel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Silverblade said:
Congratulations Silverblade

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tosin79 said:
Dear All,

We received an email from Accra Visa office on April 7th requesting for RCMP Criminal Record Check: RCMP fingerprints/clearance for my husband who was in Canada for about 4 month last year. This was further to our passport submission on March 23. He went there to do a Masters degree but had to defer his admission for personal reasons. He already was issued a student visa and work permit as at that time. We tried to explain that since he spent less than 6 months in Canada as evidenced by his passport stamps, there should not be a request for RCMP police certificate. However, they have insisted we provide this document. Could any one please advice how to get this done from Nigeria? There are a couple of accredited fingerprinting agencies listed on the RCMP website but we are not sure which one is reliable. Also, where in Nigeria can one have the finger prints taken? We have till May 5th to get this across to Accra. I would be very grateful for your help.

Regards,
Hi, your PM did not have these extra details. Any accredited fingerprinting agency listed on RCMP website is reliable, contact them and request they sent you their fingerprint card to download. Print it out, take to Alagbon and get your hubby's prints lifted on it with the Nigeria police stamp on it to authenticate. Scan back to the Canadian agency and get your RCMP certificate. The Canadian agency may have a different way of getting the certificate processed for you but contact them and found out how especially requesting express processing. Time is wasting...

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Gentle Ace said:

Shallom.
Congrats again GA, your testimonies are just beginning :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Silverblade said:
Congrats Silverblade, I'm sure you're ready to go pick up the parcel yourself ;)

Ayan1

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/12/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
22/02/2015
AOR Received.
10/03/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22/02/2015
Med's Request
18/09/2015
Med's Done....
19/09/2015
Interview........
not my portion
Passport Req..
29/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/4/2016
LANDED..........
Late August, 2016 dv
Glory to God in the highest!!!

Pick up mail don land!!!

Omo egba, gbe ra n'ile, ise ti ya............

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ayan1 said:
Glory to God in the highest!!!

Pick up mail don land!!!

Omo egba, gbe ra n'ile, ise ti ya............
Congratulations, all the best ahead. :)