Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
olusolaH said:
Hello house,

I also got an email yesterday as well requesting for passports and some additional documents.
Does anyone know how long it will take for the visas to be issued? I heard it may take up to 6-8months.

I'm new to this platform- greetings to everyone in the house.
Congratulations, welcome to the forum with the good news

MzWillz

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
POF 08-08-2015
Nomination.....
06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
23-08-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Great God. I knew something magical had happened when the pages jumped from 1370 to 1379 between yesterday morning and now. I celebrate with you all. Congratulations. We humbly await our MR's.

henstboy

Apr 5, 2015
Woooooooooow, great news all the way, many more to come oooo IJN. All Pending MR members especially Dec applicants like me (crazy love, neyo) etc in the House, ours too shall land IJN.

Congratulations to those who received the good news. it is ending in PRAISE.!

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my dearest people....have been looking for this thread for a long time...Many thanks to my wife who found it.
Congratulations to all those that got PR and all of us that are waiting or those preparing to appear we would hear good news too.

Am new here so I need some seniors advise, a bit of background: my wife has applied for study permit twice and was refused both times and I only applied with her the first time for work permit. The first application was done while in UK and guess we missed so many things like PCC from uk and others but the second one was in Naija but was refused based on funds and not satisfying that she would leave at the end of her course.

Fast forward to today, we have created the EE profile and mam the primary applicant while she's on as spouse my question now is during the first application where I applied for work permit I did fill that I work as a sales for coy xx in naija and also included the temporary work I did as a student while in uk but now I want to change the position I filled then to engineering backed up by the same coy xxx letter attesting to the fact that I did engineering and other work I did for two other coys with letters from them as well.
Will VO consider this as misrepresentation? We have 450 but now preparing spouse ECA to boost point. Your kind advise would be appreciated and will also get to the house when we get ITA so that we can perfect documentation.

Congrats once again to those that made it and we would join you guys soon too.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nas man said:
Hello my dearest people....have been looking for this thread for a long time...Many thanks to my wife who found it.
Congratulations to all those that got PR and all of us that are waiting or those preparing to appear we would hear good news too.

Am new here so I need some seniors advise, a bit of background: my wife has applied for study permit twice and was refused both times and I only applied with her the first time for work permit. The first application was done while in UK and guess we missed so many things like PCC from uk and others but the second one was in Naija but was refused based on funds and not satisfying that she would leave at the end of her course.

Fast forward to today, we have created the EE profile and mam the primary applicant while she's on as spouse my question now is during the first application where I applied for work permit I did fill that I work as a sales for coy xx in naija and also included the temporary work I did as a student while in uk but now I want to change the position I filled then to engineering backed up by the same coy xxx letter attesting to the fact that I did engineering and other work I did for two other coys with letters from them as well.
Will VO consider this as misrepresentation? We have 450 but now preparing spouse ECA to boost point. Your kind advise would be appreciated and will also get to the house when we get ITA so that we can perfect documentation.

Congrats once again to those that made it and we would join you guys soon too.

Well from what you have stated, you have touched a very sensitive aspect of their process that can be deemed as misrepresentation. Providing information that you did not provide earlier will lead to serious scrutinization of your application and will definitely raise questions.

Since you have applied before, you will have UCI number which they will easily use to trace initial records that you filled. Any thing contrary will really be a cause for concern. Since you are bent on applying using EE, just continue with it with the mind that when you get to the ultimate stage ; when you have submitted your supporting documents to CIC and your application after ITA, the chances that you will be questioned are quite high. So, just get ready to provide very convincing and tenable response(s) that can help you continue with your application successfully. Cheers!!

Nikky show

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/1/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23/7/2015
Med's Done....
31/7/2015
Passport Req..
1/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2016
LANDED..........
4/7/2016
Congrats Calgary Chic and all other PPR recipients. Next week shall not pass me in Jesus name.

YYH

Feb 19, 2016
olusolaH said:
Hello house,

I also got an email yesterday as well requesting for passports and some additional documents.
Does anyone know how long it will take for the visas to be issued? I heard it may take up to 6-8months.

Glad on your PPR! A fellow newbie to the platform.....Visa issuance should take around 2 weeks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
olusolaH said:
Hello house,

Hi olusolaH, welcome aboard and congrats on your passport request. After sending your passports, you will get it back between 3 to 6 weeks depending on the work load of your review officer. We would appreciate if you would enter your details into our spreadsheet using the link below, you can also see the details and progress of others in the spreadsheet. All the best ahead.

Earl76

Jan 21, 2016
Hello house. I've sent second pof alongside paying resident fees and medicals. My question is will they be a third request for pof when I get ppr as I took out my funds to buy dollars when it started losing g it's value. Please let me know as I'm a bit worried. Don't want anything to derail my process

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Earl76 said:
Hello house. I've sent second pof alongside paying resident fees and medicals. My question is will they be a third request for pof when I get ppr as I took out my funds to buy dollars when it started losing g it's value. Please let me know as I'm a bit worried. Don't want anything to derail my process
Hi, the chances of a further POF request are rare. Most likely, you should be looking forward to passport request soon. All the best.

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
congrats to all those with PPR news . it will end in glorious praise for all. to those awaiting i say keep the faith and work towards your settling in here.

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
Greetings to the whole house,

I can virtually see that the language of the living has changed to high praises and high expectations. God is still on His throne ooo.
Congratulations to those who have received ppr and those who are awaiting theirs. hopefully before mid March there will be some yagaa in the house.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a time, but we thank God , we shall all have good tidings in our lips.
Just passing by and thought to say hi and again a big congratulations to all who are paving the way for the PPRs to filtter in.

Kind regards,

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
Guyman1234 said:
I pray so o. Or else ha to port go Syria be that.
Ogbeni, stay calm joor! It will come in due time.
I miss this house.
If anybody need to ask about any info, do not hesitate to PM me.
I remain your boy, technolee!

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....