N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
kollins said:
Just a small notice to applicants using consultants or agents.
Experience has come to show that both parties will have issues especially if the applicant later find out that he's been duped.
I have a friend who did not receive medical request because the agent refused to forward it to him because of financial disagreement hence,the 30 days period given to him for submission of documents(almight POF included) is ending by monday....and he just got MR today expiring by Monday.
Fighting with your consultant during MR stage is an almost a lost battle.
If you need to fight it,please fight it immediately after your PER which makes it easier.
Those applicants (who are really fed up with their agent or consultant services) and who want to deal directly with Visa Office can do by filling the form IMM 5476 (by ticking the cancellation part in form)

After filling the form and signing it, you need to send it along with covering letter by courier giving your direct contact details:-

1) Email address ( please remember your email id and password)
All correspondence will be through emails so be prepared in giving email id which you remember and password

2) Address, PO Box No. ( Your office address and home address )
Give full address details for documents to be sent to you ( MR,PPR, COPR,etc)

3) Your Contact number ( Mobile No, Telephone No)

Note :

1) Your consultant or agent cannot harm your case in anyway. Don't be scared of his threats and simply remove him from Authorized
Representative (even without informing them)

2) Job Offer from agent or consultant is 100% scam and don't get trapped into it
Fight it now if you are no more comfortable before getting your MR because they will always ask for cash at every successful stage before releasing info to you.
Cheers.
Hello,

There would always be bads eggs in the bunch. Is it possible to identify these fraudulent consultants so people dont fall victims?

Regards

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, I'd advise you go ahead now with the MR for you and your spouse BUT also update AVO about the impending addition to your family for their information. The MR will even reflect this anyway.
As soon as your new family member arrives, update AVO again with the child's details and raise new application fee to cover the child. Also get a new POF to cover your baby and process a passport for the baby as soon as this is feasible. Having been informed, AVO will issue you instructions how to incorporate your baby in to your application.
Congrats in advance on your new child, all the best :)
Thanks a lot Pipis Husband! Please I need to check that I got you clearly. If I receive MR, we should go ahead with it and then inform AVO that we have a baby due at the EDD. By what means do we inform AVO of the baby on the way?. How do you mean when you say "The MR will even reflect this anyway" ?? Ok the MR report will say my spouse is pregnant right??

Will I need to do Case Specific Enquiry at any point? Or will the communication be by Courier?

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Mrs L said:
Guess what guys?? Our CC :) just :) got :) charged less than 2 hours ago. I'm mad excited. Really feels good. My details are already on the SS documents but the CC charge needs to be updated. Please Pipis husband, ksa0510, Kindly update.
Congrats Sis!

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
AVO how far, we need more action, :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
Maxidoo said:
Good morning all. I understand the passmark for IELTS for FSW is 6. If one make the score below, can he/she still apply with it or is he expected to score a minimum of 6 in each module?

Listening: 6.0
Reading: 5.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 6.5

Your opinion will be of great assistance.
No. One is expected to score at least 6 in each. The person needs to re-register and rewrite the exams. Best of luck.

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
Mrs L said:
Guess what guys?? Our CC :) just :) got :) charged less than 2 hours ago. I'm mad excited. Really feels good. My details are already on the SS documents but the CC charge needs to be updated. Please Pipis husband, ksa0510, Kindly update.
Congratulations Mrs L.

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
Toronto_Raptor said:
Hello great Nigerians ... great Nigerians are actually the ones trying to leave. ;D

I am new here and I'd like to ask for some help. Firstly let me state my application history.

Date Application Submitted by Courier - May 28, 2014
Application Received by CIC - June 4, 2014
MasterCard debit - September 22, 2014
Positive Eligibility Review Mail - October 1, 2014

I'm confident I'll get all the help I need on here. Thanks to all in advance!
You are welcome to this wonderful platform.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Toronto_Raptor said:
Thanks a lot Pipis Husband! Please I need to check that I got you clearly. If I receive MR, we should go ahead with it and then inform AVO that we have a baby due at the EDD. Yes By what means do we inform AVO of the baby on the way? Via the email from AVO or CSE. How do you mean when you say "The MR will even reflect this anyway" ?? Ok the MR report will say my spouse is pregnant right?? Correct

Will I need to do Case Specific Enquiry at any point? If you prefer Or will the communication be by Courier? Email or CSE is sufficient at this point
Hi, see above :)

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
Toronto_Raptor said:
Thanks a lot Pipis Husband! Please I need to check that I got you clearly. If I receive MR, we should go ahead with it and then inform AVO that we have a baby due at the EDD. By what means do we inform AVO of the baby on the way?. How do you mean when you say "The MR will even reflect this anyway" ?? Ok the MR report will say my spouse is pregnant right??

Will I need to do Case Specific Enquiry at any point? Or will the communication be by Courier?
@ Toronto_Raptor: If you spouse is still pregnant as at the time you are to do Medical, she would not be allowed to do X-ray because it is dangerous for the child but if she has delivered of the baby before then, all you need to do is informed AVO of the new addition to your family so that they can consider that when sending your medical. Ensure you get International passport for the new child and send the details to them. If your wife has delivered before medical, please ensure you send the child's details before you proceed for the medical.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Cocodio said:
@ Toronto_Raptor: If you spouse is still pregnant as at the time you are to do Medical, she would not be allowed to do X-ray because it is dangerous for the child but if she has delivered of the baby before then, all you need to do is informed AVO of the new addition to your family so that they can consider that when sending your medical. Ensure you get International passport for the new child and send the details to them. If your wife has delivered before medical, please ensure you send the child's details before you proceed for the medical.
Good day Cocodio, please read this article,

having an X-ray during pregnancy is generally considered safe. It's highly unlikely that a diagnostic X-ray during pregnancy will harm a developing baby.

Most X-ray exams — including those of the arms, legs, head, teeth or chest — won't expose your reproductive organs to radiation, and a leaded apron and collar can be worn to block any scattered radiation. The exception is abdominal X-rays, which expose your abdomen — and your baby — to radiation. High doses of radiation can cause changes in a baby's rapidly growing cells. In turn, it's possible that these changes could slightly increase a baby's risk of birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukemia, later in life. Remember, however, that the typical dose of radiation associated with a diagnostic X-ray — even one of the abdomen or pelvis — doesn't pose this risk.

Before having an X-ray, tell your health care provider if you are or might be pregnant. Depending on the circumstances, it might be possible to do an imaging study that doesn't involve radiation — such as ultrasound or magnetic resonance imaging. In addition, if you have a child who needs an X-ray, don't hold your child during the exam if you are or might be pregnant. Instead, ask another person to take your place.

If you had a diagnostic X-ray before you knew you were pregnant, remember that any potential risk is exceedingly remote. If you had radiation treatment for a medical condition, the risks might be more significant. Share any concerns about radiation exposure with your health care provider. He or she might consult a medical radiation physicist to calculate your baby's radiation exposure.

This is the source of the article, http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/x-ray-during-pregnancy/faq-20058264 It is from the website of the internationally renowned Mayo Clinic in the US. Please take the time to review your opinion before you share it so that others can be accurately informed. If at any point, an x ray is considered unsafe, there are other means of getting internal imaging such as ultra sound scan. Any decent maternity hospital in Nigeria can do ultra sound in place of xray. Ask your wife :)

Jeezy

Sep 12, 2014
Hello People,

I am a July 30 applicant (2171). My GTB Naira Mastercard has not been charged till now. :( Any suggestions/advice please?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Jeezy said:
Hello People,

I am a July 30 applicant (2171). My GTB Naira Mastercard has not been charged till now. :( Any suggestions/advice please?
Call GTB to find out if there was any attempt on your card.
Am afraid by now,you should have been charged.
Anyway,the day is not over yet as you might be charged today.
Good luck

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jeezy said:
Hello People,

Dear Jeezy, please be calm. Recall I responded to you before now that you are not the only one in this boat. But to make you feel better, you can send an email to CIO for status of your application using this address, cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc

However, they take up to 6 weeks to reply in some instances.

All the best :)

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Good day Cocodio, please read this article,

having an X-ray during pregnancy is generally considered safe. It's highly unlikely that a diagnostic X-ray during pregnancy will harm a developing baby.

Most X-ray exams — including those of the arms, legs, head, teeth or chest — won't expose your reproductive organs to radiation, and a leaded apron and collar can be worn to block any scattered radiation. The exception is abdominal X-rays, which expose your abdomen — and your baby — to radiation. High doses of radiation can cause changes in a baby's rapidly growing cells. In turn, it's possible that these changes could slightly increase a baby's risk of birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukemia, later in life. Remember, however, that the typical dose of radiation associated with a diagnostic X-ray — even one of the abdomen or pelvis — doesn't pose this risk.

Before having an X-ray, tell your health care provider if you are or might be pregnant. Depending on the circumstances, it might be possible to do an imaging study that doesn't involve radiation — such as ultrasound or magnetic resonance imaging. In addition, if you have a child who needs an X-ray, don't hold your child during the exam if you are or might be pregnant. Instead, ask another person to take your place.

If you had a diagnostic X-ray before you knew you were pregnant, remember that any potential risk is exceedingly remote. If you had radiation treatment for a medical condition, the risks might be more significant. Share any concerns about radiation exposure with your health care provider. He or she might consult a medical radiation physicist to calculate your baby's radiation exposure.

This is the source of the article, http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/pregnancy-week-by-week/expert-answers/x-ray-during-pregnancy/faq-20058264 It is from the website of the internationally renowned Mayo Clinic in the US. Please take the time to review your opinion before you share it so that others can be accurately informed. If at any point, an x ray is considered unsafe, there are other means of getting internal imaging such as ultra sound scan. Any decent maternity hospital in Nigeria can do ultra sound in place of xray. Ask your wife :)
Good one Pipis Husband. This is more educative.

Mrs L

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
XCEXX said:
Congratulations........as I am awaiting my own good news.

August 18 applicant here...NOC 2132.

BTW my first post on this forum. Silent follower since August 2014.
Good luck to you all.
Thnaks XCEXX!! You are almost there.......welcome!