Passport Req..
12-08-2015
Favouralltru said:
MY GOD IS AWESOME
Nov 17 2014 Application received
January 22 2015 Pr of Application
August 11 2015 POF by (RK).
Sent on 28th same month received 1st of sept 2015
Today 11.39am MR for me & my family. House pls join me to say My God is Awesome.
Congrats !

abionah

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Original offer letter and updated PoF 18-09-15
Nomination.....
17-02-15
AOR Received.
17-02-15
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Awaiting
Na so the mail enter this afternoon o.
Oya, house, helep me digest and disect am.
Advise accordingly. ;D
I used fixed deposit as my POF and it matured in April. Meanwhile I have rolled it over for another 180days. (N3.5m to be precise)
Also, my salary has been reviewed upwards from when I sent the application.
My main worry is why the will request for my original offer letter.

Dear ABIONAH:

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 1 (CAD$11,931) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds. You must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. Also send a copy of your bank statement for thepast six months into which your salary is deposited and your original letter of offer from XXXXXXXXX Ltd.

For more details please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
abionah said:
Advise accordingly. ;D
I used fixed deposit as my POF and it matured in April. Meanwhile I have rolled it over for another 180days. (N3.5m to be precise)

Dear ABIONAH:

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 1 (CAD$11,931) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds. You must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. Also send a copy of your bank statement for thepast six months into which your salary is deposited and your original letter of offer from XXXXXXXXX Ltd.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

AB

P.O. Box 1639
1. Go to your bank and print you last six months statement showing that your salary is being paid into the account. Ensure that you have adequate POF for your family size and if you made any large deposit please try and explain with a cover note.
2. As per you original employment letter, I believe you have it kindly forward it to them as they will return it back to you later.
3. Also include your salary review letter.
with all these your MR is on the way once you submit it.

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
hello Abionah,

congrats on the feedback from Accra. There is no cause for alarm. I will suggest you provide the following:
  • requested information i.e. 6 months bank statement of your salary account, letter of employment from your employer
  • 6 month payslip from your employer
  • letter of promotion showing your new salary
  • if you have your POF in fixed deposit, please send the certificate. Otherwise, if it is in bank account, send 6 months bank statement showing that you have had the money in the account for some time

As regards your question on your offer letter, it is likely that they are not convinced about the letter from your employer about your work and remuneration.
It will surely end in praises.

abionah said:
Advise accordingly. ;D

Dear ABIONAH:

The skilled worker must

Sincerely,

AB

P.O. Box 1639

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
My Good people in this Forum,
While I was busy stressing myself in the office with meetings and deadlines, I decided to destress by reading from fellow forumites which I normally do at the end of each working day. On a second thought I switched to checking my mail and delete irrelevant mails. Yours truly I almost deleted my MR without even checking. GOD IS FOREVER GOOD. RK finally released my MR after requesting for photos, pof and salary statement which I sent on the 20th of August. Special thanks to Samuel eled who took his time to put me through especially concerning my POF.

Admin please help me update
Application Received: 11th November 2014
PER: 3rd February 2015
Additional documents Request from RK: 10th August 2015
Documents Submitted:20th August 2015
Documents received in Accra: 24th August 2015
MR: 9th September 2015

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
congrats Christamario. It has ended in praises!

Christamario said:
While I was busy stressing myself in the office with meetings and deadlines, I decided to destress by reading from fellow forumites which I normally do at the end of each working day. On a second thought I switched to checking my mail and delete irrelevant mails. Yours truly I almost deleted my MR without even checking. GOD IS FOREVER GOOD. RK finally released my MR after requesting for photos, pof and salary statement which I sent on the 20th of August. Special thanks to Samuel eled who took his time to put me through especially concerning my POF.

mrs_0

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
Med's Request
09-07-2015 (POf,Salary Acc,PPRF,Police report)
Med's Done....
13-07-2015 (SLU 23-07-2015, TLU 26-08-2015)
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Christamario said:

Congratulations!

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Christamario said:

Congrats on your MR, Please what is your name on the ss as I did not see Christamario on the ss

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
abionah with your N3.5m FD Certificate, statement of salary accounts (6months) and Original letter of employment(which will definitely be returned), i am of the opinion this is a done deal, you can also attach the revised remuneration letter for bonus points. Congratulations on Ur Pre-MR

abionah said:
Advise accordingly. ;D

Dear ABIONAH:

The skilled worker must

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
flakkypastry said:
Guyman,

Don't waste ur talent o.

Canadian comedian!

If I talk now, dem go say I too dey anxious. Ok o, no wahala. Seems we will have to appoint @ tbaba as our SUG president to lead the struggle to Accra. Meanwhile, I dey chill with my Pepsi on a banana tree.
Lols, wetin man go do than to console himself. At least Accra don pity us drop some MR today.

iamdoingthings

Sep 2, 2015
Abuja, Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
28-09-2015 - Additional test Submitted 07-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-19
Christamario said:

Congratulations christamario

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Christamario said:

congrats bro.

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Christamario said:

Congrats and you r welcome, seems our SUG president's body language is doing d magic. Accra is now sitting tight v.good.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Christamario said:

Congratulations Christamario