Med's Request
in view
bonblu said:
Landing experience...

spent 24 hrs in total on the plane..
left lagos..1.45 pm (naija time)
landed toronto 3.pm (naija time)

long flight..with ethiopian airline.
stopped at dublin to refuel, only for the us to be delayed further when someone need an emergency medical examination due to high blood pressure.

Landing_____

rushed to passport control because 60% of us on the flight from all over the continent were arriving to get the landing procedures done (flight fully booked).
mine was a smooth one.. no questions asked. very friendly attitude..
I made sure i understood their culture context before flying down, so i decided to play along.
upon landing, carried all the hand bags, gave wifey all the documents to present while i do all the talking if questions were to be asked.
Told them i had 7k+USD in cash and the lady wrote on my copr 8k, smiling and saying we need to round it up(hope you don't mind sir).. i smiled saying its fine.
didn't ask for bank statement from me though i wanted to show it and she said no need.
Told her i needed to declare goods accompany me was my wife's box of jewellers..(women and Gold hen).
Got there, customs were not bothered..
they just asked if i was with less than 10k and i said yes and i told them i wanted to declare and the customs guys said you can go..
(My conclusion with customs and immigration.)
the already know who to question/quizz cos there are cameras everywhere and also dogs too, looking out for people who acted funny.
there were nigerians who landed with us and was quizzed like never before at immigration..
some indian family was on the edge of being sent back cos he lied that he forgot his bank statement back home..
Due to my flight experience to over 26 countries, i pleaded with wifey to stay and act calm.

(be honest even if its 2k you have on you just say it and let them know you have made arrangements for the rest of your funds. MOST IMPORTANTLY KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN ON YOUR FORM)....

Nice!! Thank for this piece :) :) ;D ;D ;

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
bonblu said:
Landing experience...

stopped at dublin to refuel, only for the us to be delayed further when someone need an emergency medical examination due to high blood pressure.

Landing_____

rushed to passport control because 60% of us on the flight from all over the continent were arriving to get the landing procedures done (flight fully booked).
I made sure i understood their culture context before flying down, so i decided to play along.
upon landing, carried all the hand bags, gave wifey all the documents to present while i do all the talking if questions were to be asked.
Told them i had 7k+USD in cash and the lady wrote on my copr 8k, smiling and saying we need to round it up(hope you don't mind sir).. i smiled saying its fine.
didn't ask for bank statement from me though i wanted to show it and she said no need.
Told her i needed to declare goods accompany me was my wife's box of jewellers..(women and Gold hen).
they just asked if i was with less than 10k and i said yes and i told them i wanted to declare and the customs guys said you can go..
the already know who to question/quizz cos there are cameras everywhere and also dogs too, looking out for people who acted funny.
there were nigerians who landed with us and was quizzed like never before at immigration..
some indian family was on the edge of being sent back cos he lied that he forgot his bank statement back home..
Due to my flight experience to over 26 countries, i pleaded with wifey to stay and act calm.

(be honest even if its 2k you have on you just say it and let them know you have made arrangements for the rest of your funds. MOST IMPORTANTLY KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN ON YOUR FORM)....

Congratulations BonBlu. We look forward to more landing stories on this platform.

nikiade

Nov 12, 2014
I have been a silent observer on this forum and I must commend the healthy and very helpful attitude of forum members. Am a Dec 18 applicant. PER, 6th March. Awaiting MR. I would just like to share on d forum what God told me in psalm 46:10. "Be still and know that I am God". He is definitely working behind d scenes on behalf of those waiting for updates. Amen!

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Thank you house for the goodwill messages, it shall surely end in praises for all of us.

One quick question for members who have received MR and reside in Abuja. I was @ Abuja Clinics this morning and I got booked for medicals, however, their rates seem to have increased from 30kish (per adult) that someone mentioned here in the past. Today I was told by hospital officials it costs 48k (per adult). Please can any one confirm otherwise?

Just now as I was typing this mail I received a mail from ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca with an invite to attend the Canada Orientation Abroad.
I return all the glory to God!

Graced

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Passport Req..
23-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Congrats bonblu on the smooth landing.......looking forward to more testimonies as you settle in

bonblu said:
Landing experience...

Landing_____

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
bonblu said:
Landing experience...

Landing_____

Big congrats on your Landing. God will do the same for me and my family.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
bonblu said:
Landing experience...

Landing_____

Good to hear you landed safely. May God perfect you ways in your new country.

subsidy12

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
To God be the Glory UPS delivered our Visas and COPR this morning.

I received pick up mail on 28th August, Visa Issued on the 27th August. (timelines to the left)

This process started in the 10th month of 2014 and it lasted exactly 10months.

i thank God for the Grace to be part of this process and a seamless process without further updates and requests from AVO, i must also appreciate Kollins specifically who guided us from IELTS stage up until submission. I also appreciate all my wonderful forum friends, my NOC mate CalgaryChic. You are next.

Neyobash & Simplebabs thanks for the timely intervention when UPS 1 give me heart attack

God bless everyone.

Admin pls move to the yellow line.

Cheers

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
calgary family said:
congratulations once again bro
Thanks Calgary Family. I pray very soon we will become Alberta Family.

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
subsidy12 said:

I received pick up mail on 28th August, Visa Issued on the 27th August. (timelines to the left)

i thank God for the Grace to be part of this process and a seamless process without further updates and requests from AVO, i must also appreciate Kollins specifically who guided us from IELTS stage up until submission. I also appreciate all my wonderful forum friends, my NOC mate CalgaryChic. You are next.

Neyobash & Simplebabs thanks for the timely intervention when UPS 1 give me heart attack

God bless everyone.

Cheers
lol@ heart attack.
Congrats bro.. abeg forumites no mind am o, nobody wan give am heart attack oo.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
congratulations subsidy12,God don win o.i tap into ur testimony

Bbmj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
subsidy12 said:

God bless everyone.

Cheers
Congratulations Subsidy12 :D

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
bonblu said:
Landing experience...

Landing_____

Nice one. Thank God for journey mercies.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
subsidy12 said:

God bless everyone.

Cheers
Congrats Subsidy12, God shall continue to subsidize everything of yours!

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
subsidy12 said:

God bless everyone.

Cheers
Congrats. All thanks to God