NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
Canadian mum said:
Thank you all my lovely virtual family here. I really wish i could mention your names. We all will continue to celebrate together. Wish I can describe the feeling but alas you all will experience it and speedily. Of a truth the Lord is faithful and I'm indeed a product of his grace. For everyone that has rejoiced with me and will continue to, joy will not cease in our dwelling and the rain of MR, PPR, Visa and COPR is for all of us o. No one will be left out. :) :) :)
congrats. God will complete what he has started.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Olu_Poldy said:
It is good to praise the Lord Halleluyah !!!!
Come and join me sing Halleluyah oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jehovah Jireh has done me wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Yes Jesus arose ..................didnt know the MR mail was sleeping in the Junk Email Box since yesterday

Low in the grave he lay, Jesus my Savior,
waiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord!

Up from the grave he arose;
with a mighty triumph o'er his foes;
he arose a victor from the dark domain,
and he lives forever, with his saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!

Vainly they watch his bed, Jesus my Savior,
vainly they seal the dead, Jesus my Lord!

Death cannot keep its prey, Jesus my Savior;
he tore the bars away, Jesus my Lord!
Sir Podolski, congratulations o. Even if the next update hides in your inbox, God's portion for you will never pass you by. Just laughed when I read your junk mail story, no more for you. Just blessings :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Maxidoo said:
I keep looking forward to the forum as information shared here is always invaluable. Congrats to all front runners! Once again, thanks for all the prompt responses to inquiries. I plan submitting my application next week but still need more information. I lost my original birth certificate but have deposed an affidavit for this. I hope it wont be a threat to my application. Are there other alternative solution to this? .
Hi, CIO rejects self attested birth affidavits. Please get it in the name of either of your parents or aunt/uncle. Previous cases where the affidavits were deposed in the name of parents or guardians were accepted. If you can, also add a birth certificate obtained from any National Population Commision office in your area. All the best :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
trusting.grace said:
Hey pipis husband,

am finally able to give +1's now. Have given you a pending +1 for advice you gave me in August.

Blessings
God bless you even more that His grace may abide in your life, amen :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Mkbaba said:
@ PH, pm you pls respond
Have responded now, please pardon the delay. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Canadian mum said:
Guys! To the glory of God, Got my MR, dropped 40 minutes ago.So so excited, can barely type, hands shaky... our joy will be full here. No one will be left out in Jesus name.
Hope your hands have stopped shaking and have started clapping :) Congratulations, His faithfulness is forever more and shall abide with you :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Olu_Poldy said:
Thank you all for the wishes! I pray your MR(s) arrive soonest IJN.

Please my twins USA passport will expire in February 2015, now that i am going for medical next week, i hope the expiry date on their passports won't affect the visa duration for the family?
Can someone help me out on this asap by putting me through?

Cheers!
Chief Podolski, to get around tight visa expiry date due to the expiry date date on your kids' passports, I suggest you get Nigerian passports for them. It only takes one day to process now, two at most. You can PM me for a referral if interested. Cheers :)

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Canadian mum said:
Guys! To the glory of God, Got my MR, dropped 40 minutes ago.So so excited, can barely type, hands shaky... our joy will be full here. No one will be left out in Jesus name.
Congratulations Canadian mum. God's favour all the way!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksa0510 said:
APPLICATIONS INCLUDED IN CAPPING
Note:-Website provides an estimate only of the applications included in the cap.

Stage 1-Application unchecked (not opened) is not counted as being received.
-When you mail CIC, if your application is at stage 1 you will receive a reply that there is no record of yours with them.

Stage 2-Application checked for completeness is counted as received. Once application is checked and seen as complete
it is counted as submission.
At stage 2, the CIC officers do the following:-
1. Check that all forms are properly filled and completed.
2. Check that forms are signed and dated.
3. Relevant copies of documentary evidence are submitted along with the application.
Note:-Your application will be marked with pencil or red pen and you will be assigned UCI #
Condition 1: If stage 2 is not satisfactory, application will be returned and not charged.
Condition 2: If stage 2 is satisfactory, application goes into processing and charged.
All applications at condition 2 will be counted towards CAPPING.

Stage 3: Eligibility review
Stage 2 goes into further processing where applications are checked against the 6 factors of the FSWP.
All applications that go into stage 3 will be charged with no refund and this may attract either:
1. PER-Positive Eligibility Review
2. NER-Negative Eligibility Review

At this point, you will receive an email from CIC about a PER or NER.
From this point if you receive a PER mail with UCI #, application # & receipt # and your file will be transferred
to your local visa office for further processing.
For a NER, you will receive a mail stating that your application can't be processed further for not meeting the
eligibility requirements of FSW.

Great job as usual. After PER, when can one access ECAS to check the status of the app?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian mum said:
A BIG congrats!

talk2dre

Aug 13, 2013
Canadian mum said:
Congrats Canadian Mum!

Am happy things are happening so fast here! Indeed the Lord has bestowed greater speed to this house.

What a marvelous God we serve!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Chief Podolski, to get around tight visa expiry date due to the expiry date date on your kids' passports, I suggest you get Nigerian passports for them. It only takes one day to process now, two at most. You can PM me for a referral if interested. Cheers :)
Was just going to suggest this. I plan to submit my kids' Naija passport for visa stamping, by God's grace.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Canadian mum said:

Congratulationssss. Really happy for you. I'm sure your sleep will be different tonight...either too short, too long or intermittent waking.. :)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
kuskus said:
Great job as usual. After PER, when can one access ECAS to check the status of the app?
For my case I was able to login the same day I received my PER.
If you are not able to login,give them at least one week please.
Good luck.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
LATEST CC CHARGING DATE:

Quote from: Thomas1987 on November 08, 2014, 12:20:13 pm

Yes. I know a person with NOC 2171.

Yes .. Thomas is right .. I am 30-jul applicant and I have been charged as of late Friday. Got a call early morning India time around 8am from my bank to confirm the CC transaction since it was an international txn. and this was followed by a msg that an amount of 68 odd thousand was deducted which equates to 1250 CAD for 3 persons.