Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
antbanks said:
My people

MR just strolled in....pleas join me in thanking God....am still shocked this is happening really fast...For those awaiting this good news...your waiting will be shorter than you expected in God's name

Seniors please help update the spreadsheet also I will appreciate advise on the medical centre to use for the exercise

Thank you Rastaman Prayers for your advise....although my POF was not requested :D ;)
Congrats Antbanks! So happy for you. Amen to your prayers...

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Update CC, DD, PER Issued & Application returned as at 7th Nov.2014 at 17:08 local time Nigeria
Latest CC Charged: 23 July
Latest DD encashed: 14 July
Latest PER: 15 July

Application returned application: 23 August Applicant
Total CIC Apps: 5223(Unchanged)

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Mrs L said:
Woooow!!!! Congrats! There is an obvious cloud of favour on FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria. Lord i tap into this speed....congrats once again!
You can say that again Sis! I tap into it as well...

antbanks

May 1, 2014
thank you very much everyone for your gratitudes and prayers

As requested, c a copy of my MR

Date: November 7, 2014

UCI: #####

Application: #####

#######

Dear ######:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
antbanks said:

#######

Dear ######:

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 30 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Please note: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. Disclosure of this e-mail to anyone other than the intended addressee does not constitute waiver of privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.
Thanks
FSW2014 SS now updated to reflect the MR & RPRF requests
Please go for your e-medicals at Q-life.
Congratulations.

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
antbanks said:
My people

MR just strolled in....pleas join me in thanking God....am still shocked this is happening really fast...For those awaiting this good news...your waiting will be shorter than you expected in God's name

Seniors please help update the spreadsheet also I will appreciate advise on the medical centre to use for the exercise

Thank you Rastaman Prayers for your advise....although my POF was not requested :D ;)
Congratulations. More to come for people waiting for theirs too.

Bykerboi

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra (AVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/7/2014 CC Charge........ 11/11/14 PER....... 21/11/14
Doc's Request.
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
antbanks said:

#######

Dear ######:

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at

Regards,

Immigration Officer- AB

P.O. Box 1639

Congrats. Really happy for you

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
OH that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men..........God is faithful and he has done it for me and my family. Thank you Jesus.

We received our MR this afternoon with below details

- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

- Historical birth certificates for both dependent children as well as their baby photos and health booklets.

NO PCC, NO POF, The only thing that strikes me is the request my children historical birth cert and health booklets. I guess it was because we used National Population birth cert. which we recently got for them so I plan to send the hospital birth certs, immunization records together with their/our pictures.

I pray for all of us good people on this thread that our joy shall be full IJN. You are next to share your testimony.

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
I am happy for you and your family @ ussave. That is the spirit. More it on the way for others that are still expecting. Best of luck ooooo

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Update CC, DD, PER Issued & Application returned as at 7th Nov.2014 at 20:02 local time Nigeria
Latest CC Charged: 24 July
Latest DD encashed: 14 July
Latest PER: 15 July

Application returned application: 28 August Applicant
Total CIC Apps: 5223(Unchanged)

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Thanks @ Onenigeria and Cocodio, God that has started this good work in us will complete it to the end. No one will be left behind IJMN.

I believe 2014 applicants are the luckiest of all AVO PR applicants, it's exactly 6 months today, Nov. 7 that my application was received at CIO.

Immigration Officer is AB.

Pipis Husband and KSA, kindly assist update spreadsheet, been trying but couldn't.

Rgds,

Ussave.

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Ussave said:
Thanks @ Onenigeria and Cocodio, God that has started this good work in us will complete it to the end. No one will be left behind IJMN.

I believe 2014 applicants are the luckiest of all AVO PR applicants, it's exactly 6 months today, Nov. 7 that my application was received at CIO.

Immigration Officer is AB.

Pipis Husband and KSA, kindly assist update spreadsheet, been trying but couldn't.

Rgds,

Ussave.
You can say that again and again. This is good news.

Pipis husband shld be getting ready.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Ussave said:
OH that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men..........God is faithful and he has done it for me and my family. Thank you Jesus.

We received our MR this afternoon with below details

- Updated IMM 5406- Additional Family Information for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18.

- Historical birth certificates for both dependent children as well as their baby photos and health booklets.

NO PCC, NO POF, The only thing that strikes me is the request my children historical birth cert and health booklets. I guess it was because we used National Population birth cert. which we recently got for them so I plan to send the hospital birth certs, immunization records together with their/our pictures.

I pray for all of us good people on this thread that our joy shall be full IJN. You are next to share your testimony.
Congratulations.
FSW2014 SS Updated accordingly.
Thanks.
Good luck

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Royal Dee said:
You can say that again and again. This is good news.

Pipis husband shld be getting ready.
s

Congrats to al who have received PER and MR. Our God is faithful and just. He will finish what he has started. We tap into the anointing.