ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
etha4u said:
My landing experience
I had chosen Turkish airline for my flight. It has below benefits:
1. I bought the ticket online 45 days before my planned departure date which lead me a cheaper rate than Emirates (IOM rate)
2. It gave me 3 baggage and one cabin luggage that means 23 kg* 3 and 7-8 kg at hand. Now these were not enough. I had sent 15kg equivalent goods through express postal service by BD govt postal.
3. The plane was better than last time
4. It takes only 23.5 hours to reach Toronto, which is so far fastest.
On the day of departure: my two luggage were 23 kg, 23.5 kg and another one was 25 kg. But they didn't bother me about it. Alhamdulilah. One of our CIIP session mate, Shafiq vhai told me in plane that his one luggage was 30 kg but they didn't bother him too. My hand luggage and laptop bag all total would be another 20 kg..but I was lucky not to bother. Alhamdulilah.
About POF:
I had bought 12000+ CAD, as officially I had to bring 11900+ cad as a individual person. I endorsed CAD$8225 cash and $450 USD in credit card. As I traveled previously to Canada in 2014, so I was not much bother with the rest 5000+cad which was not endorsed.
At Bangladesh immigration, the officer calculated all my endorse cad and then ask me where I am going and gave seal and let me go through. It was rather easy. I took my money in my hand luggage in separate envelopes.
There was a lady who check my body casually at the last point of security checking to get on board the plane. But she didn't ask me anything about dollar. But in men section, I heard that they (last security checkers at gate) ask for endorsed dollar, and want to see that. As per my understanding, they have no right officially to ask about it.
And while I was reporting at Pearson, the customs only ask me to right whatever I bought and then signed the paper and gave me. They didn't bother to count my money or even didn't want to see it for real. But I will suggest everyone to take the actual money that they ask you to take and don't leave it on chances; as odd can happen to anyone.
At Pearson:
I told the immigration officer that I am here to do my 1st landing. He check my declaration form of duty free products ( you can bring 200 cigarette duty free; I bought a packet for my uncle), then cross it and told me to go to a counter. It was a welcome Canada counter who gave me some guidebook, health card form and send me to another counter. They ask me my mother's name and father's name and started process for my PR card. They also gave me my SIN card. They said they will send th PR card at my address but will not send any SIN card. The paper they have given me is the SIN card. It's better to laminate that later on.
After that I went to customs and they ask me if I had list of goods to follow. I said I don't have ..Officer asked everything I have in my mind. I said yes. I asked him if it would be ok to declare my jewelry as I didn't have any picture of those. The officer told me to be as descriptive as I can be. I felt lucky.
So, I declare what ever I had in my mind and put a total amount for each item. Then the officer check it and send me to accounts. They printed a blue paper which indicates these listed items will be duty free for me and ask me to keep it for rest of my life.
Then I declare money as I told above already. At pearson, this time I got very good wifi. If you have magic jack apps then you can call any of your relatives or friends local mobile phone number using that apps for free who might be picking you from airport.
After coming here only thing left to apply is health card. To apply, I need a utility bill / bank statement posted at my current residence as proof of residence. So, I am yet to open an account in a bank. I am thinking of TD. If you have any suggestion related to this, feel free to suggest me. Thanks.

So much thanks for the detailed landing matters Apuu.....

Seems u had an excellent experience....:D

Coming to ur Country on Mid May...:D ;) ;) ;)

+100 from my side...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GJEJ said:
GREAT NEWS :) :) :) :)

FINALLY RECEIVED THE PASSPORT WITHOUT VISA AND CO PR.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ANSWERED MY QUERIES

PRAYING THAT ALL FSWP 2013 SGVO APPLICANTS GET THEIR VISA ' S SOON.

WILL BE LANDING IN TORONTO END MARCH OR 1ST WEEK OF APRIL
GJEJ said:
Sorry typo.

Received Passport with Visa and the COPR
OH Yea !!! {FINALLY RECEIVED THE PASSPORT WITHOUT VISA AND CO PR.} :eek: :eek:
Big congrats Bro!!!
Wish you all the best...
+1...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etha4u said:
My landing experience
I had chosen Turkish airline for my flight. It has below benefits:
1. I bought the ticket online 45 days before my planned departure date which lead me a cheaper rate than Emirates (IOM rate)
2. It gave me 3 baggage and one cabin luggage that means 23 kg* 3 and 7-8 kg at hand. Now these were not enough. I had sent 15kg equivalent goods through express postal service by BD govt postal.
3. The plane was better than last time
4. It takes only 23.5 hours to reach Toronto, which is so far fastest.
On the day of departure: my two luggage were 23 kg, 23.5 kg and another one was 25 kg. But they didn't bother me about it. Alhamdulilah. One of our CIIP session mate, Shafiq vhai told me in plane that his one luggage was 30 kg but they didn't bother him too. My hand luggage and laptop bag all total would be another 20 kg..but I was lucky not to bother. Alhamdulilah.
About POF:
I had bought 12000+ CAD, as officially I had to bring 11900+ cad as a individual person. I endorsed CAD$8225 cash and $450 USD in credit card. As I traveled previously to Canada in 2014, so I was not much bother with the rest 5000+cad which was not endorsed.
At Bangladesh immigration, the officer calculated all my endorse cad and then ask me where I am going and gave seal and let me go through. It was rather easy. I took my money in my hand luggage in separate envelopes.
There was a lady who check my body casually at the last point of security checking to get on board the plane. But she didn't ask me anything about dollar. But in men section, I heard that they (last security checkers at gate) ask for endorsed dollar, and want to see that. As per my understanding, they have no right officially to ask about it.
And while I was reporting at Pearson, the customs only ask me to right whatever I bought and then signed the paper and gave me. They didn't bother to count my money or even didn't want to see it for real. But I will suggest everyone to take the actual money that they ask you to take and don't leave it on chances; as odd can happen to anyone.
At Pearson:
I told the immigration officer that I am here to do my 1st landing. He check my declaration form of duty free products ( you can bring 200 cigarette duty free; I bought a packet for my uncle), then cross it and told me to go to a counter. It was a welcome Canada counter who gave me some guidebook, health card form and send me to another counter. They ask me my mother's name and father's name and started process for my PR card. They also gave me my SIN card. They said they will send th PR card at my address but will not send any SIN card. The paper they have given me is the SIN card. It's better to laminate that later on.
After that I went to customs and they ask me if I had list of goods to follow. I said I don't have ..Officer asked everything I have in my mind. I said yes. I asked him if it would be ok to declare my jewelry as I didn't have any picture of those. The officer told me to be as descriptive as I can be. I felt lucky.
So, I declare what ever I had in my mind and put a total amount for each item. Then the officer check it and send me to accounts. They printed a blue paper which indicates these listed items will be duty free for me and ask me to keep it for rest of my life.
Then I declare money as I told above already. At pearson, this time I got very good wifi. If you have magic jack apps then you can call any of your relatives or friends local mobile phone number using that apps for free who might be picking you from airport.
After coming here only thing left to apply is health card. To apply, I need a utility bill / bank statement posted at my current residence as proof of residence. So, I am yet to open an account in a bank. I am thinking of TD. If you have any suggestion related to this, feel free to suggest me. Thanks.
WOW Apu,
It was very excited experience from Dhaka Airport to Pearson.
Wish your good life in Canada and pray for us that one day we can see you there... :D :D
+1 for sharing your experience....

GJEJ

May 13, 2014
My time lines are as follows: For the benefit of others.
3 rd March 2014 - Application filed with CIC
10 th April 2014 - Received PER
28 th May 2014 - File reached SGVO
28 th October 2014 - 2nd line added in Ecas . Processing begins
31 St December 2014 - Received MR ( delayed by 6 weeks due to addition of my new born baby)
5 th January 2015 - Medicals Completed.
14 th January 2015 - Medicals uploaded
17th January 2015 - 3rd line added in Ecas. Medicals received by Visa office
13 th March 2015 - 4th line added in Ecas. PPR issued
13th March 2015 - Submitted passport to Singapore VAC
19th March 2015 - PR visa and COPR issued
23 rd March 2015 - received communication that passport is ready for collection
23 Rd March 2015 - Passport with Visa and CO PR collected from Singapore VAC

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
GJEJ said:
31 St December 2014 - Received MR ( delayed by 6 weeks due to addition of my new born baby)
Hello, 1 quick question, does the 4th line appear first in ecas before the PPR email? Thanks

GJEJ

May 13, 2014
fespenido said:
Hello, 1 quick question, does the 4th line appear first in ecas before the PPR email? Thanks

HI Fespenido,

I got email for Passport request first. then after few hours ECAS was updated with the 4th Line

arkitekpaul

May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full Documents Sent on 11-04-2011, Received by CIO 18-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER Received 25-05-2011; CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete 28-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa Office 18-06-2011; 2nd AOR 27-06-2011 date 15-06-2011 (Thank God)
Med's Request
23-10-2014 - PPR01,MR,PCC,PHOT
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
GJEJ said:

Hi GJEJ. Did you received your medical request together with your additional baby or separate? In my case We are done with our medicals we we added our newborn baby due to passport long processing. So we only received the baby MR about 2 months after we submitted the additional documents. How didi you know that your MR was delayed due to the additional family member?

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Alhamdulillah...Passport back with visa Issued.....on the 13-March-2015.....

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Vaia,

U can land anywhere of Canada except Quebec.....No issue with that....Many applicants did the same....So without hesitation u can land Ontario....:)
Dear Ashif, I think you are passing your very busy days. But we need to depend on your helping information in most cases.Thanks for your such a helping attitude.

1.Would you please share your experience about the ticketing process through the IOM ?
2.would you please share the process of submitting passport against the PPR? (though still waiting for the PPR)

Thanks

GJEJ

May 13, 2014
arkitekpaul said:
Hi GJEJ. Did you received your medical request together with your additional baby or separate? In my case We are done with our medicals we we added our newborn baby due to passport long processing. So we only received the baby MR about 2 months after we submitted the additional documents. How didi you know that your MR was delayed due to the additional family member?
Hi arkitekpaul,

We got our MR on the 17th November, but since my child was born only on the 1st of November, my agent asked us to include the baby first in the application . And so we sent in our child's particulars and it took may be 5 or 6 weeks before we got MR for our child. Then we completed our Medicals for the whole family. So that's why I said our MR was delayed by 6 weeks.

animas

Mar 17, 2015
What should I do now?

I applied in May 2013. Below are my status.

Code:
We started processing your application on December 23, 2014.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
I have not received any MR request. Neither they have notified me their decisions yet. What should be my next step? Thanks.

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi seniors

Can anyone plz explain their experience how to submit passport through VFS ? Which doc i need to carry with me? Plz.....................

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi Seniors

Can anyone plz share his experience with me how to submit passport through VFS? is it a safeway or other way can i use? Which doc i need to carry with me if i apply through VFS? PLZ...............

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zolter said:
Alhamdulillah...Passport back with visa Issued.....on the 13-March-2015.....
Congrats!

jewel123

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
waiting...

Is it true that some files have been transferred from SGVO TO MANILLA? Do anyone have any idea about that?