+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Story Starting Story Finishing:

It was actually Sep 2010 when I got an admission on Masters on a mid-ranking university of Canada (for fall 2011). On that time I was not aware that this is not the main hurdle I will have to face for entering Canada. Since, during application for student Visa, I got to know that success rate for student visa from Singapore Visa office is nearly less than 10%!!!

I made a lot of research for the careful student visa application. But I got refused mentioning that- I have not proved I have enough bonding with my home country (not sure abt the actual cause).

I was really depressed since I was expecting a lot about my career and did a lot of hard work with this visa application.

After that, my elder brother applied for Saskatchewan provincial nominee program (SINP-which is another PR program) on Jun 2011. After my application, this program turned into a slowest one ever.

During Jun 2012, CIC declared that they are not gonna open their regular FSW skilled category program on this year. They will introduce a new faster program on Jan 13 which was then shifted to May 13. Minister promised for several times that this program's application will be processed within a months.

I got myself optimistic and started preparing myself for this program (GT IELTS etc.). The program declared before 14 days (20 Apr 13) and many rules were very new like educational assessment/IELTS each band 6.0 etc. I tried to do every work within this time and dropped my file on the very opening day.

Initial steps like PER,AOR were clearing very smoothly. I was getting relaxed since minister's promise was playing on my mind....But after getting AOR from SG it was almost unbearable for me to wait for some news...

So things were not going in my favor...waiting waiting....No news....No update for any FSW13 SG applicants...

After waiting over 1.5 yrs I started prep to apply for my spouse's application from CPC-O on Aug 14.

Meanwhile I got nomination from Saskatchewan for further processing on July 14 (need to apply within Dec 14).

After this I got second line on ECAS (Oct 14) and I was getting anxious for MR....But alas, many SG FSW13 even FSW14 applicants were getting MR/PPR but no trace abt mine one....

Finally I had to know my MR news from GCMS report on Dec 14 (which was issued two months earlier) .....

[size=14pt]And now received Visa and CoPR on my hand.....

I know almost all other Visa office applicants are now on Canada from FSW13.

Even after this waiting of five yrs one thing I must say guys, patience can bring ur most desired achievements...That's what is my lesson.

I am sorry for the long writings, One message I want to deliver—that is- Don't lose hope....keep patience from ur heart....Have faith on God....U will get what u want....Since he is great!!!...He knows the best for u...

I sincerely show my heartiest gratitude to all of my brothers....sisters for their support....My painful waiting was converted to happy moments (seriously) passing with u....it feels me amazing, when somebody says that my silly suggestion helped him atleast a bit!!!

And receive my apology for whom I was not able to respond timely/correctly....Sorry guys....Dont mind for my behave, sometimes shortage of knowledge ....

I am a telecom guy....I know there are a lot of brothers/sisters from this domain....I may require employment support/suggestions from my brother/sisters (will not hesitate to ask to my family members, alright??!!! )....If I have opportunities then surely I will try my best in future too....

Will be in touch....:)

Keep praying for each other.... :)

[/size]
Yes A story of hope , patience trying again and again and finally success.
most of us have the experience of long waiting with patience. Thanks GOd for fullfiling our desire . I myself is trying for this for last 5 years.

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Dear Ashif,

At first congratulations on receiving the vissa and Copr. God bless you in every steps of life.

Thank you for the answer of my query about the address.

I have a confussion. 2 yrs back in my main application form OI choose Alberta as my destination place. But i want now to land and stay in Ontario. In that case Should I mention Ontario as my destination place in my main application form which i need to send to SGVO???

I need your valuable suggestion

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbcanada said:
Dear Ashif,

At first congratulations on receiving the vissa and Copr. God bless you in every steps of life.

I have a confussion. 2 yrs back in my main application form OI choose Alberta as my destination place. But i want now to land and stay in Ontario. In that case Should I mention Ontario as my destination place in my main application form which i need to send to SGVO???

NO - as long as it's not Quebec - it should be fine

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
A BIG CONGRATULATION :D

ashif_eee said:
My application timeline summary:

10 May 2013: Application Received
10 Jul 2013: Received PER
23 Aug 2013: Received AOR
21 Oct 2014: Received medical, PCC and RPRF Request
23 Dec 2014: Got to know abt Medical from GCMS report
29 Dec 2014: Spouse did her Medical
12 Jan 2015: Did My medical and sent all requested docs
15 Jan 2015: RPRF, PCC Docs Received by Singapore
13 Feb 2015: Passport Request
23 Feb 2015: Submitted Passports to VFS
26 Feb 2015: PP received by Singapore
4 Mar 2015: PP dispatched from Singapore
8 Mar 2015: Passport with Visa received
3 Mar 2015: Visa Issued date

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
AVAILABLE
One Bedroom Apartment in Calgary
Dear all
One bedroom apartment is available for rent in Calgary from 1st of April 2015. The apartment is about 750 sft or 70 sqm. It consists of a nice kitchen with dining space, big living room , toilet and a store room. Monthly rent is 995 CAD plus Electricity. The place is 10 to 15 minutes from downtown Calgary by public transport. If anybody is keen to do more research about location please google it. The address is 4455 Greenview Dr, NE, Calgary.
If anybody is interested please write me back at ashraf958@hotmail.com.
Best regards
Sheikh Ashraf Uz Zaman

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
ashif_eee said:

[size=11pt]

Congratulation Ashif bhai. Wishing you all the very best for the new journey....Please keep us on your prayer so that we may get good news soon...:)

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
sbcanada said:
By the grace of allmighty I received MR+ PCC R + NWS + Permanent residence fee etc. Thank you everyone.

Dear Ashif, I have a confusion, to whom i will make the DD? what will be the currency? to what address i will send my document (by courier)

I desparately need your advice.
WOW !!! Congratulation ..........Finally ............All the best wishes for your next process......Please keep me on your prayer so that I may follow you. No news from my site yet :( :(

I have contacted with my previous boss & he informed me that no one contacted him yet....did you get any job verification?

Be fine & take care.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
My application timeline summary:

10 May 2013: Application Received
10 Jul 2013: Received PER
23 Aug 2013: Received AOR
21 Oct 2014: Received medical, PCC and RPRF Request
23 Dec 2014: Got to know abt Medical from GCMS report
29 Dec 2014: Spouse did her Medical
12 Jan 2015: Did My medical and sent all requested docs
15 Jan 2015: RPRF, PCC Docs Received by Singapore
13 Feb 2015: Passport Request
23 Feb 2015: Submitted Passports to VFS
26 Feb 2015: PP received by Singapore
4 Mar 2015: PP dispatched from Singapore
8 Mar 2015: Passport with Visa received
3 Mar 2015: Visa Issued date

Congratulations on your success. Hope in Canada you will not face any difficulties like SGVO !!!

Niv

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
ashif_eee said:

It was actually Sep 2010 when I got an admission on Masters on a mid-ranking university of Canada (for fall 2011). On that time I was not aware that this is not the main hurdle I will have to face for entering Canada. Since, during application for student Visa, I got to know that success rate for student visa from Singapore Visa office is nearly less than 10%!!!

I made a lot of research for the careful student visa application. But I got refused mentioning that- I have not proved I have enough bonding with my home country (not sure abt the actual cause).

I was really depressed since I was expecting a lot about my career and did a lot of hard work with this visa application.

After that, my elder brother applied for Saskatchewan provincial nominee program (SINP-which is another PR program) on Jun 2011. After my application, this program turned into a slowest one ever.

During Jun 2012, CIC declared that they are not gonna open their regular FSW skilled category program on this year. They will introduce a new faster program on Jan 13 which was then shifted to May 13. Minister promised for several times that this program's application will be processed within a months.

I got myself optimistic and started preparing myself for this program (GT IELTS etc.). The program declared before 14 days (20 Apr 13) and many rules were very new like educational assessment/IELTS each band 6.0 etc. I tried to do every work within this time and dropped my file on the very opening day.

Initial steps like PER,AOR were clearing very smoothly. I was getting relaxed since minister's promise was playing on my mind....But after getting AOR from SG it was almost unbearable for me to wait for some news...

So things were not going in my favor...waiting waiting....No news....No update for any FSW13 SG applicants...

After waiting over 1.5 yrs I started prep to apply for my spouse's application from CPC-O on Aug 14.

Meanwhile I got nomination from Saskatchewan for further processing on July 14 (need to apply within Dec 14).

After this I got second line on ECAS (Oct 14) and I was getting anxious for MR....But alas, many SG FSW13 even FSW14 applicants were getting MR/PPR but no trace abt mine one....

Finally I had to know my MR news from GCMS report on Dec 14 (which was issued two months earlier) .....

[size=14pt]And now received Visa and CoPR on my hand.....

I know almost all other Visa office applicants are now on Canada from FSW13.

Even after this waiting of five yrs one thing I must say guys, patience can bring ur most desired achievements...That's what is my lesson.

I am sorry for the long writings, One message I want to deliver—that is- Don't lose hope....keep patience from ur heart....Have faith on God....U will get what u want....Since he is great!!!...He knows the best for u...

I sincerely show my heartiest gratitude to all of my brothers....sisters for their support....My painful waiting was converted to happy moments (seriously) passing with u....it feels me amazing, when somebody says that my silly suggestion helped him atleast a bit!!!

And receive my apology for whom I was not able to respond timely/correctly....Sorry guys....Dont mind for my behave, sometimes shortage of knowledge ....

I am a telecom guy....I know there are a lot of brothers/sisters from this domain....I may require employment support/suggestions from my brother/sisters (will not hesitate to ask to my family members, alright??!!! )....If I have opportunities then surely I will try my best in future too....

Will be in touch....:)

Keep praying for each other.... :)

[/size]
Congratulations Ashif Bhai.......... :) wish you best of luck ahead. ;)

sbcanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
jashim said:
WOW !!! Congratulation ..........Finally ............All the best wishes for your next process......Please keep me on your prayer so that I may follow you. No news from my site yet :( :(

I have contacted with my previous boss & he informed me that no one contacted him yet....did you get any job verification?

Be fine & take care.
[/quote

Sorry for the late reply. I was too busy these days with the preparation of my docs. You are always in my prayer. Hope you will soon hear good news. Take care

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sbcanada said:
Yes A story of hope , patience trying again and again and finally success.
most of us have the experience of long waiting with patience. Thanks GOd for fullfiling our desire . I myself is trying for this for last 5 years.

Thanks sbcanada....:)

Whats ur update vaia....Have u done with ur Medical.....?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sbcanada said:
Dear Ashif,

Vaia,

U can land anywhere of Canada except Quebec.....No issue with that....Many applicants did the same....So without hesitation u can land Ontario....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jashim said:

Be fine & take care.

Thanks vaia....I am praying for the desired good news vaia....How is going ur life on CA....?
+1!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kmkamal said:
Congratulations on your success. Hope in Canada you will not face any difficulties like SGVO !!!

kmkamal vai, Thanks ....:D

+1 for the wish...:D . I wish so....!!!!