21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
DHAKA 2014 said:
Seems like a generic mail...it says the tracker status will change when the passport will reach bangladesh? not when they will dispatched it through courier?
No brother it will update when the pp is sent vfs canada office :)

marina ee

Dec 4, 2014
file at singapore, how to beef up work experience?

Marina: I applied as a fsw noc 2174 in May 2014. My file was transferred to Singapore Visa Office recently. My work experience letter had a business card, company letter head, signatures, stamps. It looked quite official. The counselor emailed me personally saying:

--Specifically, I have concerns that the employment references from Nexus Management Group and Brilliant Dots Media which you have provided in support of your application are not genuine. I have noted that you have not supplied any additional information to substantiate this employment.

--I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard.

What is the meaning of this? Does he want contract, taxes, another letter? what does he want when he says my letter is not genuine and I need to substantiate it?

sglife888

Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
Dear Bro&Sis,

I received one email from SGVO saying that my employment references are not genuine and I have 30 days to submit additional documents.

For my application, I only submitted the reference letters with Name Cards. Is it the root cause? Now, I'm trying to get the HR certification from my previous and current companies.

Can anyone share what I should do? Million Thanks!

Email from SGVO:

Specifically, I have concerns that the employment references from ... which you have provided in support of your application are not genuine. I have noted that you have not supplied any additional information to substantiate this employment.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard. LPlease respond using the email address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
What is going on? Suddenly people are receiving these letters!

akk19884

Dec 11, 2013
Based on my experience, submit payslip, contract, employment certificate, cpf records etc should be fine.

sglife888 said:
Dear Bro&Sis,

I received one email from SGVO saying that my employment references are not genuine and I have 30 days to submit additional documents.

For my application, I only submitted the reference letters with Name Cards. Is it the root cause? Now, I'm trying to get the HR certification from my previous and current companies.

Email from SGVO:

Specifically, I have concerns that the employment references from ... which you have provided in support of your application are not genuine. I have noted that you have not supplied any additional information to substantiate this employment.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard. LPlease respond using the email address at the top of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sglife888 said:
Dear Bro&Sis,

Email from SGVO:

Dear sglife888, may Allah give u patience and help all of us with rohmot. in terms of the above issue pls let me share my experiences..........

One of my consultant's client got this type of mail last year though he provided ref letter, business card etc other than pay related evidence (key question by SGVO: what other evidences u have regarding ur job experience ?). Then he sent 10/11 voucher copy of salary payment explaining that this is how he get paid from office.

I hope u can overcome this, take a few days time and show more evidences which might be applicable in ur case. To me in ur case u can submit employment contract copy, any appreciation/promotion letter and most importantly pay related evidence etc (this might not be expert opinion, my personal view only)

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Anyone has problems logging in your ecas now? I tried to log in just now but the system said it could not find my info :(..One fellow applicant can still see hers.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Derricktse said:
Anyone has problems logging in your ecas now? I tried to log in just now but the system said it could not find my info :(..One fellow applicant can still see hers.

Yes, there is a problem, i was trying few minutes back, failed to Log in....

Ruafen

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Jun'14
Doc's Request.
DNA request 3rd Mar'15, DNA Test done 23rd Jun'15, DNA Result published on 9th July'15
Nomination.....
14th Oct'14
AOR Received.
20th Nov'14
Med's Request
5th Aug'15
Med's Done....
6th Aug'15
Passport Req..
22nd Sept'15
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Oct'15
LANDED..........
Insha Allah May'16
Re: file at singapore, how to beef up work experience?

marina ee said:
Marina: I applied as a fsw noc 2174 in May 2014. My file was transferred to Singapore Visa Office recently. My work experience letter had a business card, company letter head, signatures, stamps. It looked quite official. The counselor emailed me personally saying:

--Specifically, I have concerns that the employment references from Nexus Management Group and Brilliant Dots Media which you have provided in support of your application are not genuine. I have noted that you have not supplied any additional information to substantiate this employment.

--I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this communication to submit additional information in this regard.

What is the meaning of this? Does he want contract, taxes, another letter? what does he want when he says my letter is not genuine and I need to substantiate it?
Hi Marina,

Have you provided following things along with your exp certificate?
1. Appointment letter
2. Promotion letter (if any)
3. Pay slip of each position you held
4. Bank Statement if salary is transferred to your bank

if not then you may send now as a proof.

Rgds,
Ruafen

sglife888

Sep 20, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
babu2013 said:
Dear sglife888, may Allah give u patience and help all of us with rohmot. in terms of the above issue pls let me share my experiences..........

One of my consultant's client got this type of mail last year though he provided ref letter, business card etc other than pay related evidence (key question by SGVO: what other evidences u have regarding ur job experience ?). Then he sent 10/11 voucher copy of salary payment explaining that this is how he get paid from office.

I hope u can overcome this, take a few days time and show more evidences which might be applicable in ur case. To me in ur case u can submit employment contract copy, any appreciation/promotion letter and most importantly pay related evidence etc (this might not be expert opinion, my personal view only)
Dear Babu2013,

Thanks so much for your sharing! Appreciate it! May I know if your consultant's client got PR after he/she submitted the additional documents?

Now, I'm trying to get the HR certifications and will provide more evidence. Thanks!

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
babu2013 said:
Yes, there is a problem, i was trying few minutes back, failed to Log in....
does it become normal for you alr bro? Mine is still cant find info

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Derricktse said:
does it become normal for you alr bro? Mine is still cant find info
Ohh very strange SGVO has changed my last name..for example my full name format is C D A B, in which A B is the last name and C D is the first name, which I put in my application and I used A B before to log in to ECAS. It's only today that they changed my name to B C D A and A is the last name now..that explained why I can't log in to ECAS..I remember I read somewhere on the forum somebody also said that SGVO changed their name format. So I tried the same and my guess is right :)

Is anyone seeing the same?

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Derricktse said:
Ohh very strange SGVO has changed my last name..for example my full name format is C D A B, in which A B is the last name and C D is the first name, which I put in my application and I used A B before to log in to ECAS. It's only today that they changed my name to B C D A and A is the last name now..that explained why I can't log in to ECAS..I remember I read somewhere on the forum somebody also said that SGVO changed their name format. So I tried the same and my guess is right :)

Is anyone seeing the same?
I can still log in as before, why do you think they wud change ur login name

kazikibria

Sep 2, 2014
A big Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!

ashif_eee said:

They charged it and sent PER.... :(

Got my PER yesterday night for FSW14 application (as spouse) .....

NOC : 2132 (Mech. Engineer)
App Received : 11th Aug 14
CC Charged : 18th Nov 14 (approx)
PER Received : 30th Nov 14
VO : CPC-O

dawn_canada

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-10-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015 - 3rd Line updated on 17-03-2015, RPRF and PCC received to VO on 23-03-2015
Interview........
Seems waived.
Passport Req..
30-07-2015 and submitted on 31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
Re: file at singapore, how to beef up work experience?

marina ee said:

Don't worry just relax and think how you can produce documents which verifies in different ways. If you have really worked or working then there should be hundreds of ways to prove.

- Have Reference Letter once again with current date signed mentioning job duties
- Produce more number of reference letters from colleagues mentioning job duties
- Get certificate from HR
- If you have clients then get certificate from them
- Attache Pay Slips
- Attach Bank statement showing your salary credited
- Attach bonus or increment letters
- Attach Offer Letter
- Tax certificate

Send two set of documents in email.
1) color scanned all documents
2) Make xerox copy and get signed and stamped by attorney and then send scanned ( to give authenticity to documents ... I will recommend get well known attorney in the area )

If possible send all above documents in post.