ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
blue420 said:
For PPC from Canada...

Maybe she is not the principal applicant that is why they ask it for security reason.....Anit it?

if not please let me know to to apply for RCMP good conduct certificate.
Here u go:

Kstd512 said:
It's faster if u apply through RCMP accredited agencies... I did for my wife..send ur original fingerprints taken at Malibag CiD office (if u r in BD) & send it to any of the agencies listed on the RCMP website. They digitise the ink fingerprints & send to RCMP. If u send it straight to RCMP which is generally suggested by SGVO , it takes about 12 weeks. However, ig u get it done through agencies it's expedited. There is aplicable fees for tbe agency service. Also, RCMP only uses regular mail, not courier and for that u have the option to have RCMP sent the report to the agency in canada who can courier the report on ur behalf to SGVO.

Kstd512 said:
We received this message from RCMP -"Electronic processing significantly reduces processing times when there is no match to an RCMP fingerprint holding. Please be advised there is a 12 to 15 week waiting period for the paper applications to be entered into the system for processing." They didn't specify how significantly reduced is the processing time. But my agency claimed that RCMP issues the report in 72 hrs and then they send it through regular mail to the agency. So, I think you just have to wait for couple of more days or just contact the agency. They are pretty prompt at replying.

blue420

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-13
Doc's Request.
Send
Nomination.....
29-08-13
AOR Received.
10-09-13
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
10-09-13
Med's Request
If Allah's will
Med's Done....
If Allah's will
Interview........
If Allah's will
Passport Req..
If Allah's will
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah's will
LANDED..........
If Allah's will
ashif_eee said:
Here u go:
Thank you very much though Bhai may Allah bless Ya.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
blue420 said:
For PPC from Canada...

Maybe she is not the principal applicant that is why they ask it for security reason.....Anit it?

if not please let me know to to apply for RCMP good conduct certificate.
Hi blue420,

As you can see, Ashif bhai has compiled quotes from a few others who explained and detailed the steps needed to obtain an RCMP certificate. So, I won't need to cover that in my writing. However, if it helps, I will share specifics of my personal experience. I once had to obtain one RCMP certificate for some reason. I am sending you the particular name of the 3rd-party company via a personal message.

The company I took the service from was professional. I was quite satisfied by their dealing with me. If you send them a mail that you would like to use their service, they will send you 4/5 attachments that you would need to use. One is a form that will have the actual "ink" fingerprints taken with the help of CID (as some people mentioned already on the forum). You cannot take your own fingerprints, by the way. There is another form that will take one print of your thumb to authorize that 3rd-party company to receive RCMP report on your behalf. Some attachments are samples to help you understand how to take fingerprints.

Lastly, attachments that are application and payment forms, respectively. They charged me $150 - $25 = $125. That deduction was for the fact that RCMP does not charge anyone who wishes to obtain a report for immigration purposes. The amount of $125 did not include the payment for the courier service for guaranteed delivery. For that, an additional amount of $98 was required. [Apologies: earlier I said that delivery charges were included.]

I couriered the whole package to them. It took 4 days to reach Canada. They digitized my fingerprints and uploaded to RCMP's temporary database the same day! RCMP took 6 days to generate the report which they sent to the 3rd-party company. The company right-away couriered the report to me via DHL. The whole thing took less than 2 weeks; from the day I submitted my application package to the day DHL delivered my RCMP report to my door.

What I liked so much is the regular, proactive update at every step, from that company, such as, "we received your application, "we sent your fingerprints to RCMP", "we received a report on you from RCMP", "we sent your report via courier", and so on. They even scan the report and email you before sending via DHL so that you can verify whether your name, date of birth, etc, are OK. If not, they will have a report re-issued from RCMP free of cost.

Please check your PM for the name of the company.

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Dhaka2014 said:
Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to get it done today.

I really don't understand why SCB is making hell of issues just to issue a DD. Asking for tens of documents including marriage certificate.
Why the hell they need a marriage certificate to issue a DD! At the end, DD is in your name, not your spouse's.
Why do they need medical payslip? why someone cannot pay the RPRF before doing the medicals!
Any bank in the world will issue you a DD if you just fill the DD request form with name, address, and amount and pay them cash, maybe a copy of passport, but no other documents. Specially you are issuing a DD for a Governmental Organization (Receiver General for Canada).

I hope there is an SCB employee reading this. They are doing monopoly business since SGVO doesn't recognize other banks in Bangladesh!
Finally I am able to did my DD. First I approached with the latest email communication with SGVO and said that there are no chance of SGVO to change their decision and finally they convinced and issued my DD.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
As a banker I know about Bangladesh Bank's strict guidelines of remittance outflow..But SCB is simply delaying many applicants file processing..SCB sometime deal very weirdly with some due diligence criterion and harass mass people for their banking needs..its not a new issue for SCB..as a banker I had to go to SCB thrice for issuing a simple DD of 150CAD for my new born baby's inclusion in my application..

I think SCB is dealing with RPRF Fee for FSWP/MI-2,3 applicants recently and their stuffs are not aware of actual documents requirement for processing the DD, that's why they are asking for lots of documents for issuing DD for RPRF..I really hope SCB expedite this issue and help every Bangladeshi applicant to process their files smoothly

Dhaka2014 said:
I understand the strict rules from BB.

But for example, when someone issues the first DD to CIC (application fee), there wasn't so much requirement as issuing DD for RPRF.
If you issue a DD for university admission, you don't need so much documents.

I do understand the need of a copy of RRPF request email, copy of passport, but why do they need the medical payslip, original marriage certificate, and original passport for all applicants and copy of PR application form where you have all the personal details which bank doesn't have to do anything with.

Specially when the beneficiary is a Government Organization, there is no risk of any suspicious remittance.

Thanks for your reply anyway :)

Rafioul

Nov 5, 2014
shelley said:
Finally I am able to did my DD. First I approached with the latest email communication with SGVO and said that there are no chance of SGVO to change their decision and finally they convinced and issued my DD.

Hi,

May I know from which branch you have issued your DD. Actually I am also facing same problem to issue DD for RPRF. Last day I went to Dhanmondi branch (beside lab aid) but unable to do anything as I can't show the so called offer letter to them. Now I have emailed to Singapore visa office regarding this, but didn't receive any reply.

Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks,
Salim

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Offer letter is the letter where they request ur med +rprf mentioning ur name id

Got 3rd line update in ecas ..no date so dont know when they updated

3.Medical results have been received

shelley

Jul 29, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Rafioul said:
Hi,

May I know from which branch you have issued your DD. Actually I am also facing same problem to issue DD for RPRF. Last day I went to Dhanmondi branch (beside lab aid) but unable to do anything as I can't show the so called offer letter to them. Now I have emailed to Singapore visa office regarding this, but didn't receive any reply.

Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks,
Salim
I did it at Gulshan 1 Branch. SVGO usually takes 1 or 2 days to reply.

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
3 Hours ago i received this email from SGVO regarding Police Certificate from Canada. Their reply is self contradictory though they said they will demand it on later stage of application.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

You are only required to provide police certificates for each country you had resided for more than six months OTHER THAN CANADA. Police certifcates from Canada will be requested later after receipt of your complete application.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration/CS
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

chocolate78118

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
As a banker I know about Bangladesh Bank's strict guidelines of remittance outflow..But SCB is simply delaying many applicants file processing..SCB sometime deal very weirdly with some due diligence criterion and harass mass people for their banking needs..its not a new issue for SCB..as a banker I had to go to SCB thrice for issuing a simple DD of 150CAD for my new born baby's inclusion in my application..

I think SCB is dealing with RPRF Fee for FSWP/MI-2,3 applicants recently and their stuffs are not aware of actual documents requirement for processing the DD, that's why they are asking for lots of documents for issuing DD for RPRF..I really hope SCB expedite this issue and help every Bangladeshi applicant to process their files smoothly
nicely put... +1

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziafsw said:
3 Hours ago i received this email from SGVO regarding Police Certificate from Canada. Their reply is self contradictory though they said they will demand it on later stage of application.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

You are only required to provide police certificates for each country you had resided for more than six months OTHER THAN CANADA. Police certifcates from Canada will be requested later after receipt of your complete application.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration/CS
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Well...from our experience, SGVO didn't ask for my wife's Good Conduct Certificate(s) (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) until they started processing our application, which is when your ECAS status has a 2nd line stating "We have started processing your applications on ..." This is probably for the validity of the report (PCCs are valid for one year) that SGVO doesn't ask for PCC from Canada earlier because they ask for the UPDATED report at a later stage of your processing that is around when they request your medical. Since you are a 2014 applicant, it is perhaps a little early for them to ask you for a PCC from Canada. And for the other countries, they sometimes ask for updated original PCCs AGAIN. This happened to some of us in the forum who have resided in multiple countries. So, don't be surprised if they request for other PCCs AGAIN, unless they start processing your application in less than a year.

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
etha4u said:
Offer letter is the letter where they request ur med +rprf mentioning ur name id

Got 3rd line update in ecas ..no date so dont know when they updated

3.Medical results have been received

May I know how long it took for 3rd line to appear after you completed medicals?

Thanks

blue420

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-13
Doc's Request.
Send
Nomination.....
29-08-13
AOR Received.
10-09-13
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
10-09-13
Med's Request
If Allah's will
Med's Done....
If Allah's will
Interview........
If Allah's will
Passport Req..
If Allah's will
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah's will
LANDED..........
If Allah's will
Kstd512 said:
Well...from our experience, SGVO didn't ask for my wife's Good Conduct Certificate(s) (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) until they started processing our application, which is when your ECAS status has a 2nd line stating "We have started processing your applications on ..." This is probably for the validity of the report (PCCs are valid for one year) that SGVO doesn't ask for PCC from Canada earlier because they ask for the UPDATED report at a later stage of your processing that is around when they request your medical. Since you are a 2014 applicant, it is perhaps a little early for them to ask you for a PCC from Canada. And for the other countries, they sometimes ask for updated original PCCs AGAIN. This happened to some of us in the forum who have resided in multiple countries. So, don't be surprised if they request for other PCCs AGAIN, unless they start processing your application in less than a year.
What I think is you only need to update the police clearance of the current country where ur residing but the country u have visited or stayed for more than 6 months consecutively and now ur in the present country of ur living than I think you do not have to update ur PCC for those countries.

For Example, I have lived 1.5 years in Malaysia and I applied for Malaysian certificate of good conduct after submitting my PR file to CIO and I got it back in the end of the 2013 and after that I have not gone to Malaysia so why they will ask me for update PCC from Malaysia that does not make sense.
Contrary to that they might ask for the BD PCC updated from me without any hesitation.

Correct me if I am wrong?

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Update from me.

I have sent out the requested doc by sgvo along with passport and RPRF today. Ppl who will b using CVAC, make sure you have taken photocopy of ur passport as well while submitting docs to CVAC. Otherwise they will ask u to make photocopy there which might b a hassle for u. Good luck to everyone and please pray for each other. :)

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
SoniaShoeb said:
May I know how long it took for 3rd line to appear after you completed medicals?

Thanks
I have done medical on last Tuesday and they updated it I think Monday/ Tuesday..so 4 working days
Probably did at wahab at evening so they schedule report on following next day..

4 working day is well and good according to me what do u think?

After they accept medical how long it takes? Those who got medical or expecting medical may Apply for PCC as it has 1 year validity..it will help u submit everything faster..it took 2 days for me to submit including submitting in CIC Vac..a suggestion cause we all should try to avoid christmas and lets try to keep everything to be in quata of this year. So, who are waiting please prepare yourself..

For RPRF fees draft scb gulshan2 branch I will recommend to all of you...they are swift and less hassle given

About letter that scb wants to see..your letter where medical rprf passport everything mentioned take a print of that one.