+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

chocolate78118

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhaka2014 said:
Sorry to hear that. Hope you are able to get it done today.

I really don't understand why SCB is making hell of issues just to issue a DD. Asking for tens of documents including marriage certificate.
Why the hell they need a marriage certificate to issue a DD! At the end, DD is in your name, not your spouse's.
Why do they need medical payslip? why someone cannot pay the RPRF before doing the medicals!
Any bank in the world will issue you a DD if you just fill the DD request form with name, address, and amount and pay them cash, maybe a copy of passport, but no other documents. Specially you are issuing a DD for a Governmental Organization (Receiver General for Canada).

I hope there is an SCB employee reading this. They are doing monopoly business since SGVO doesn't recognize other banks in Bangladesh!
I can understand the frustration. But Bangladesh Bank has strict rules regarding outward remittance from Bangladesh.

BTW i am not an SCB employee ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
upoma said:
Dear all , I need to email Svo to request them to extend my time as I need to submit fbi clearance. Which email address I should email them? Please help , as I don't have enough time.
Dear Sister,

I am requesting u to - Keep in touch with this thread....Dont go for a long time after posting ur query on here....It will be beneficial for u.....I believe so...

Ur required ans has already given on that day.....:)

ashif_eee said:

Congrats Sister!!!

I guess u have also received PP request right?

U can email them on the below ID:

sporeimmigration @ international.gc.ca

I have emailed on the above ID regarding online RPRF on last week....They replied me within tht day....

Please share us the response if u have any ....since I will also need to take FBI (if they ask for that....)

Here is the link for FBI:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Bad news is that - due to new IT system FBI is now taking 12 weeks instead of 6 weeks.....
tomsware said:
i would suggest to make CSE, case specific enquiry, rather than emailing.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore
So u can choose any option from the above....

Good luck...:)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tymbi said:
Sorry to update you late...i didnt check my second page of ecas....below is the update:

We started processing your application on October 27, 2014....Alhamudillah!!!

Thanks everyone for your support.
Congrats - best of luck!

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
chocolate78118 said:
I can understand the frustration. But Bangladesh Bank has strict rules regarding outward remittance from Bangladesh.

BTW i am not an SCB employee ;D
I understand the strict rules from BB.

But for example, when someone issues the first DD to CIC (application fee), there wasn't so much requirement as issuing DD for RPRF.
If you issue a DD for university admission, you don't need so much documents.

I do understand the need of a copy of RRPF request email, copy of passport, but why do they need the medical payslip, original marriage certificate, and original passport for all applicants and copy of PR application form where you have all the personal details which bank doesn't have to do anything with.

Specially when the beneficiary is a Government Organization, there is no risk of any suspicious remittance.

Thanks for your reply anyway :)

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Dhaka2014 said:

But for example, when someone issues the first DD to CIC (application fee), there wasn't so much requirement as issuing DD for RPRF.

why do they need .... original marriage certificate,

I think the DD-issuing person at SCB is also interested in migrating to Canada. He is perhaps having a hard time understanding some of the requirements in the check-list for the FSW category. That is why, he just wants to get clarification from an applicant who goes to him for a DD. Since he cannot directly say, "I need help on some things in the check-list", he just tells that applicant that so and so is a requirement for a DD. That way, the DD-issuing person can have a look at a real thing, such as a marriage certificate, which he uses as a sample to clarify his own confusion.

I think an element of personal jealousy is also there.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Dhaka2014 said:

If you issue a DD for university admission, you don't need so much documents.

I do understand the need of a copy of RRPF request email, copy of passport, but why do they need the medical payslip, original marriage certificate, and original passport for all applicants and copy of PR application form where you have all the personal details which bank doesn't have to do anything with.

Specially when the beneficiary is a Government Organization, there is no risk of any suspicious remittance.

Vaia,

+1 for ur observation...:)

chocolate78118

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcgyver said:
I think the DD-issuing person at SCB is also interested in migrating to Canada. He is perhaps having a hard time understanding some of the requirements in the check-list for the FSW category. That is why, he just wants to get clarification from an applicant who goes to him for a DD. Since he cannot directly say, "I need help on some things in the check-list", he just tells that applicant that so and so is a requirement for a DD. That way, the DD-issuing person can have a look at a real thing, such as a marriage certificate, which he uses as a sample to clarify his own confusion.

I think an element of personal jealousy is also there.
Weirdly even their call center agents have no idea regarding which documents to take while making a DD. Worse are the Dhanmondi branch people. I had to take the DD from Dhanmondi-19 branch to Dhanmondi 5 branch, just to get it signed.

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Felixghy said:
thanks for sharing your status, I just got PPR a few minutes ago. my addtional doc reached CIC on 28 Oct, so it is about a week to get PPR. good luck to all! and thanks for everyone to share your status here!
Congrats bro.

blue420

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-13
Doc's Request.
Send
Nomination.....
29-08-13
AOR Received.
10-09-13
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
10-09-13
Med's Request
If Allah's will
Med's Done....
If Allah's will
Interview........
If Allah's will
Passport Req..
If Allah's will
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah's will
LANDED..........
If Allah's will
Guys hope everyone is doing fine by the grace of Allah.

I just want to know that I have studied almost 5 years in Canada ....so do I have to submit a police clearance from Canada.
Coz my lawyer said i do not have to submit the police clearance from Canada though.

Please help me out about this subject matter.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
blue420 said:
Guys hope everyone is doing fine by the grace of Allah.

I just want to know that I have studied almost 5 years in Canada ....so do I have to submit a police clearance from Canada.
Coz my lawyer said i do not have to submit the police clearance from Canada though.

Please help me out about this subject matter.

Nope vaia, U will not require PCC from CA....So dont worry...:)

CIC tells:

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Now u have an appropriate flag on ur profile....Earlier many of us thought thar u are an Arabian citizen....:p

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Nope vaia, U will not require PCC from CA....So dont worry...:)

CIC tells:

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Now u have an appropriate flag on ur profile....Earlier many of us thought thar u are an Arabian citizen....:p
Actually they do ask for updated original No Criminal Record certificate from the RCMP Canada. SGVO asked for my wife's pcc from Canada as she studied there for 3years. We were initially under the impression that CIC or visa offices dn't ask for Police records from Canada but SGVO eventually did ask for it. So, my suggestion would be get started with the process sooner than later as the processing takes quite sometimes. Thanks!

blue420

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-13
Doc's Request.
Send
Nomination.....
29-08-13
AOR Received.
10-09-13
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
10-09-13
Med's Request
If Allah's will
Med's Done....
If Allah's will
Interview........
If Allah's will
Passport Req..
If Allah's will
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah's will
LANDED..........
If Allah's will
Thanks again Bhai so much information where do u keep them.....

No bra it was my son's choice so i have to listen to my doting son sometimes ...you know what I mean...LOL

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Kstd512 said:
Actually they do ask for updated original No Criminal Record certificate from the RCMP Canada. SGVO asked for my wife's pcc from Canada as she studied there for 3years. We were initially under the impression that CIC or visa offices dn't ask for Police records from Canada but SGVO eventually did ask for it. So, my suggestion would be get started with the process sooner than later as the processing takes quite sometimes. Thanks!

Damn!!

blue420

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-13
Doc's Request.
Send
Nomination.....
29-08-13
AOR Received.
10-09-13
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
10-09-13
Med's Request
If Allah's will
Med's Done....
If Allah's will
Interview........
If Allah's will
Passport Req..
If Allah's will
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah's will
LANDED..........
If Allah's will
For PPC from Canada...

Maybe she is not the principal applicant that is why they ask it for security reason.....Anit it?

if not please let me know to to apply for RCMP good conduct certificate.