NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
autumnfall07 said:
Thanks for telling me this, but even so, there is no indication that there will be a guarantee that all applications will be processed in one year. For claims like the above, it does not guarantee that applications well be processed in a year.

You see, for CIC to make it mandatory for all applications to be processed within a year, they need to release an official statement, not part of a statement that provides reassurance on the possibility of having an application processed within a year.

From what I see on the above, I wouldn't call it a promise, I think it's more like something a spokesperson say in response to the majority of VO processing the application. Most importantly, if CIC vouch for it's competency to complete all applications within a year, they will need to update the processing times on the CIC website. Just saying...

The 12 mo time frame applies to all the VO, except for SG. ANyways, let's just hope CIC will do something about it, like transferring excess files to other VO instead in view of the backlogs that SGVO has not started clearing.
We can tweet:
Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister, Chris Alexander on Twitter @MinChrisA

I know its going to do nothing but still no harm in doing it!

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
Today I send CSE...

------------Quote----------------
Dear Sir,
With due respect I would like to inform you that I am a FSW2013 applicant. My file transferred to Singapore Visa Office on August 2013. I was expecting that my processing will be completed within 01 (One) year from the date of AOR as CIC stated several in their news releases.
In this situation I would humbly request you to inform me the status of my application in details at your convenience.
Regards
------------------Unquote------------------------------

niknik

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
I guess within a very short span of time we, the applicant of 2013 of SGVO, will hear some good news. Two of 2011 applicant of this blog got In Process in the same day and I heard another person of 2011 got MR on 4/9/14. so SGVO is on move certainly. Same thing happened for NDVO, AGVO AND LVO; clearing of backlog before issuing MR for 2013.
so guys strap your guts and fasten your seat belts.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
niknik said:
I guess within a very short span of time we, the applicant of 2013 of SGVO, will hear some good news. Two of 2011 applicant of this blog got In Process in the same day and I heard another person of 2011 got MR on 4/9/14. so SGVO is on move certainly. Same thing happened for NDVO, AGVO AND LVO; clearing of backlog before issuing MR for 2013.

Brother,

We have already fasten our belts from 2013..... ;) :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

But the rider is not starting due to its motor.....could be some technical issues......

Lets see what happens...

Thanks for the inspiration vai.....:D

+1... ;)

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
need to send some documents to SGVO for updating their file/records.

can anyone provide me any format (including courier/mailing address of SGVO) of a cover letter?

thanks.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tomsware said:
need to send some documents to SGVO for updating their file/records.

can anyone provide me any format (including courier/mailing address of SGVO) of a cover letter?

thanks.
Vaia,

PM me your email address for the cover letter...I have one which was sent for the addition of my spouse on later stage of the application....

Also here is the courier address for SGVO:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

Let me know any further query u have...:)

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
niknik said:
But if 2011 only just receive MR recently, wouldn't MR for 2013 come 2 years later. I really cannot believe it will take this long. Nonetheless, the 1 year time frame seemed a bit ridiculous though, Im betting on a max of 2 years though...

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
Just curious, has anyone in the forum receive any calls at all? For employment verification r background investigation? I would like to think that if someone had received a call, it will in fact mean that they are cracking their butts at it. If no calls, no news nothing, does that mean we are still far away from hearing something?

On an honest note, I really feel like applying for a job @ SGVO to see what they have been working at all these while. Perhaps we could send someone in to work for insider info :p :p :p :p :p

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnfall07 said:
Just curious, has anyone in the forum receive any calls at all? For employment verification r background investigation? I would like to think that if someone had received a call, it will in fact mean that they are cracking their butts at it. If no calls, no news nothing, does that mean we are still far away from hearing something?

On an honest note, I really feel like applying for a job @ SGVO to see what they have been working at all these while. Perhaps we could send someone in to work for insider info :p :p :p :p :p
I got Nothing till now, None of my Referees got anything.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
autumnfall07 said:

Brother,

Since u are a Singaporean, u have more opportunities to be appointed on there- "THE GREAT SINGAPORE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION" .....So let us know what updates u are going to get from SGVO.... ;) ;) ;)

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Got gmc note today..
Its before they sent my final review email..didnt touch my file after may completing additional doc request and review the doc.

Security, criminality, medical nothing started ... no due date.

Why is this? Can anyone please explain?

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Ok i find a due date on 26 August..this gmc generated on 11 august..does this due date has any implication?

niknik

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

We have already fasten our belts from 2013..... ;) :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

But the rider is not starting due to its motor.....could be some technical issues......

Lets see what happens...

Thanks for the inspiration vai.....:D

+1... ;)
thnx Ashif bro. seems SGVO has started working. hope for the best.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Observation:

Dear buddies, what I have observed for the last week- Singapore has progressed lots of file on last week....

Below is a calculation :

MI-2 : total 4 applicants's ECAS updated, One MR+PPR, One applicant's query for additional docs.

MI-3 : 1 Applicant's (2012) MR , 1 applicants's (2012) ECAS updated, 1 applicant's (2012, arranged employment offer category) has rejected and ECAS -decision made.

So total 9 applicant's news on a single week....

But the better thing is that they have started the files of 2012 along with 2011....:)

For the last 1.75 yrs- I have seen the most pace from SGVO...I really wish they will continue it....

In our forum there are hardly 15 more applicants whom are active from MI-2 and MI-3.....If the pace is continued then----- all of us know what will happen........:D :D ;)

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
ashif_eee said:
Observation:

Dear buddies, what I have observed for the last week- Singapore has progressed lots of file on last week....

Below is a calculation :

MI-2 : total 4 applicants's ECAS updated, One MR+PPR, One applicant's query for additional docs.

MI-3 : 1 Applicant's (2012) MR , 1 applicants's (2012) ECAS updated, 1 applicant's (2012, arranged employment offer category) has rejected and ECAS -decision made.

So total 9 applicant's news on a single week....

But the better thing is that they have started the files of 2012 along with 2011....:)

For the last 1.75 yrs- I have seen the most pace from SGVO...I really wish they will continue it....

In our forum there are hardly more 15 more applicants whom are active from MI-2 and MI-3.....If the pace is continued then----- all of us know what will happen........:D :D ;)
+1 bro

I dont know what will happen..can you tell me?? hah hah :D