FSW 2013 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheikh958 said:
hope sgvo will start soon.
But we, SGVO applicants are getting more frustrated day by day as there are no indication of clearing the back lock rapidly, I think they just passing their leisure time there.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
autumnfall07 said:
Thanks for sharing, I didn't know that. I always thought it was because SGVO does very thorough verification and thus the delay.

However, I do not agree that it is due to a shortage of manpower. You see, SGVO did not process applications for a very long time. For a long while, they only processed like less than 10 files which is weird right?

Frankly, complain letters will only fall short. No harm trying though. CIC (or SGVO) will still justify their processing time with the 28 months time frame. CIC did not promise a 12 month time frame, they only mentioned that they hope for a 12 months time frame if I am not wrong.

So imo, they are not inefficient. I suspect that there is more to what we do not know and that CIC do not want to disclose it.

Brother,

Nope u are wrong on one side.....

Check the below...They promised several times.....If this are not promise then I have nothing to tell.... :-X :-X

News on December 19, 2012

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=12&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=&nid=712839&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=&crtr.yrStrtVl=2012&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=19&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=12&crtr.page=2&crtr.yrndVl=2012&crtr.dyndVl=19

In which it is mentioned:

"As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years. In order to ensure fast processing times and to avoid backlogs, the new FSWP will accept a fixed number of applications each year."

Another on April 18, 2013

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=4&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=&nid=733549&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=&crtr.yrStrtVl=2013&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=18&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=4&crtr.page=2&crtr.yrndVl=2013&crtr.dyndVl=18

“As a result of the actions taken by the Government to deal with the massive backlogs and unacceptably long wait times, FSW applications will be processed in approximately one year,” said Minister Kenney.

Another on May 3, 2013

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=5&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=&nid=737759&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=&crtr.yrStrtVl=2013&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=3&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=5&crtr.page=4&crtr.yrndVl=2013&crtr.dyndVl=3

"As a result of the Action Plan for Faster Immigration and Economic Action Plan 2012, the backlog for the FSWP has been nearly eliminated, and new applications are being processed in approximately one year."

Yes I agree that the reason is not only with the less man power....might have some unknown reasons over there....But whatever the thing is-------ITS DISCRIMINATION.....

And just continue ur time with the thread (if possible)....There are not lot more applicants whom are not here whom are getting good news...

ashif_eee said:

I went on VFS Canada office at Gulshan Dhaka BD on their new office on last week. Reason was -my sister-in-law rcvd PP request (within 7 months) as spouse PR application.

One of them recognized my face and was asking me- hi hellow....(since i have gone there several times due to family reason).

I asked him about the frequency of the PP submission they r receiving from PR applicants...

He said that PP submission on their office is not that much ....frequency is reasonably less....

So even if we think that there are lots applicants whom are not on the forum are getting MR/PPR ---may not be true........:D

This is just to share with u guys.....

God bless all....

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Nope u are wrong on one side.....

Check the below...They promised several times.....If this are not promise then I have nothing to tell.... :-X :-X

News on December 19, 2012

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=12&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=&nid=712839&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=&crtr.yrStrtVl=2012&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=19&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=12&crtr.page=2&crtr.yrndVl=2012&crtr.dyndVl=19

"As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years. In order to ensure fast processing times and to avoid backlogs, the new FSWP will accept a fixed number of applications each year."

Another on April 18, 2013

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=4&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=&nid=733549&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=&crtr.yrStrtVl=2013&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=18&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=4&crtr.page=2&crtr.yrndVl=2013&crtr.dyndVl=18

“As a result of the actions taken by the Government to deal with the massive backlogs and unacceptably long wait times, FSW applications will be processed in approximately one year,” said Minister Kenney.

Another on May 3, 2013

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=5&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=&nid=737759&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=&crtr.yrStrtVl=2013&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=3&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=5&crtr.page=4&crtr.yrndVl=2013&crtr.dyndVl=3

"As a result of the Action Plan for Faster Immigration and Economic Action Plan 2012, the backlog for the FSWP has been nearly eliminated, and new applications are being processed in approximately one year."

Yes I agree that the reason is not only with the less man power....might have some unknown reasons over there....But whatever the thing is-------ITS DISCRIMINATION.....

And just continue ur time with the thread (if possible)....There are not lot more applicants whom are not here whom are getting good news...
Thanks for telling me this, but even so, there is no indication that there will be a guarantee that all applications will be processed in one year. For claims like the above, it does not guarantee that applications well be processed in a year.

You see, for CIC to make it mandatory for all applications to be processed within a year, they need to release an official statement, not part of a statement that provides reassurance on the possibility of having an application processed within a year.

From what I see on the above, I wouldn't call it a promise, I think it's more like something a spokesperson say in response to the majority of VO processing the application. Most importantly, if CIC vouch for it's competency to complete all applications within a year, they will need to update the processing times on the CIC website. Just saying...

The 12 mo time frame applies to all the VO, except for SG. ANyways, let's just hope CIC will do something about it, like transferring excess files to other VO instead in view of the backlogs that SGVO has not started clearing.

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Just got below reply from SGVO: priviously they said initial review..then they asked for additional documents..now they are saying final review:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting final review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quota and the individual complexity of each application.

For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
etha4u said:
Just got below reply from SGVO: priviously they said initial review..then they asked for additional documents..now they are saying final review:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quota and the individual complexity of each application.

For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
Thanks for posting, sounds like an auto-generated message they use for every email messages.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
etha4u said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Welcome on the grid...:)

Another final review ....(which started by me from Apr 01, 14 )...:D

Nothing new from SGVO....

Updating the SGVO spreadsheet...:

FSWP 2013 Singapore VO : http://tinyurl.com/SGVO-FSW13

God bless all...

angelvv2014

Aug 22, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Welcome on the grid...:)

Another final review ....(which started by me from Apr 01, 14 )...:D

Nothing new from SGVO....

Updating the SGVO spreadsheet...:

God bless all...
That means sgvo will only send Medical request after first review+ final review?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Dear SGVO applicants -whom have not requested for CSE yet about their file status may send a query by below link:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

This may knock them---- that applicants are now more eager to know for any update about their file.

Although it may very little step to arise them... :)

All the best.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Dear SGVO applicants -whom have not requested for CSE yet about their file status may send a query by below link:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

This may knock them---- that applicants are now more eager to know for any update about their file.

Although it may very little step to arise them... :)

All the best.
I agree with Ashif, it will show our eagerness to SGVO....

Applicants of FSW13 under SGVO please send your CSE to SGVO.

+1 for Ashif for your helpful advice. :D :D

yer

Sep 4, 2014
May I know what NOC will I be. By profession I belong to NOC 2131 but my experience mostly in structural drafting. Please help. Thanks

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
I have submitted an inquiry to them even though my application is 2014. But I think it is worth showing them that we are expecting movements on our applications...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
lvtruong said:
I have submitted an inquiry to them even though my application is 2014. But I think it is worth showing them that we are expecting movements on our applications...
+1....:)

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Ok my inquire got replied very quickly, 2 hours after submission. I wish they could process our files as quick as they answers our questions...

SPOREIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

2:46 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Dear Sir / Madam,

Your application was received in Singapore on 16 June 2014 and an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you on 4 July 2014. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the initial review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application, such as whether an interview will be required. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
lvtruong said:
Ok my inquire got replied very quickly, 2 hours after submission. I wish they could process our files as quick as they answers our questions...

SPOREIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

2:46 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Dear Sir / Madam,

Your application was received in Singapore on 16 June 2014 and an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you on 4 July 2014. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the initial review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application, such as whether an interview will be required. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Those stupids always send AOR timely...after than, totally forget about tht file....

Anyway thanks for sharing...:)

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
Those stupids always send AOR timely...after than, totally forget about tht file....

Anyway thanks for sharing...:)

May be they are well trained on it. I mean they are expert on sending enquaries answers and other stuff. Only they don't know how to process a file in time......:p