Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tymbi said:
Guys....we got to be more positive. It is ok to share frustration...however to certain extent. We repeatedly this visit forum to share ideas, concerns, advice, and latest updates....so this platform/forum should be used in that purpose.

The best way to reduce frustration of waiting, is to engage yourself for few weeks to some other job ....not "waiting". This way time will pass weekly.
Second that.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Yes vaia,

Frustration is also a part of our emotion...

But this will bring nothing except losing our mental energy...

+1 for ur thoughts...:)

Be positive...
Try hard to be a optimist !!!

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
Can we email Minister of citizenship and immigration about SGVO's situtation and our miseries ???

kael

May 6, 2014
Hi,

I'm a newcomer. Does anyone knows if the spouse of the main applicant needs to submit all requirements
for the FSW application written in 5612F - same with the main applicant?

And if let us say the application of the main applicant was approved (hopefully :D), is the spouse eligible
to work in Canada as well?

I hope someone knows :D

Thanks.

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
raz002vp said:
Can we email Minister of citizenship and immigration about SGVO's situtation and our miseries ???
We tried before but that does not seem to help

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Derricktse said:
We tried before but that does not seem to help
But we have no option to wake up those sleeping people, we can write to minister once again.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kmkamal said:
But we have no option to wake up those sleeping people, we can write to minister once again.
I am going to write again on top of their last reply within short time....

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
what did they replied last time and what did you wrote them?? Can you please share?

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kael said:
Hi,

I'm a newcomer. Does anyone knows if the spouse of the main applicant needs to submit all requirements
for the FSW application written in 5612F - same with the main applicant?

And if let us say the application of the main applicant was approved (hopefully :D), is the spouse eligible
to work in Canada as well?

I hope someone knows :D

Thanks.
1. You have to submit all necessary docs. for spouse which are mentioned in checklist. For example if you claim spouse '5' points from IELTS, you need to submit spouse IELTS score, otherwise not.

2. The NOC which we are applying is currently demand in Canada's job market. But they (CIC) will not give any guarantee for a job after you landing there. Based on your qualification you have to search job in there job market, same thing is applicable to your spouse.

Lucky14

Apr 25, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Now SVO is processing MI2 BD applicants, next may b MI3. better u wait n see who is next. I think they process files according to CIC instruction. Don't compare SVO to other VO like HKG VO n Don't be so hurry. Your turn ll come sure. Deva Avik probably from MI2 applicant was very active n helpful member of this forum. Due to his hurryness (He had sent inquary and FAX every week) after medical finally SVO sent him rejection letter with application fees. U, guys may b hide ur ID when make complain, but it can have a very bad impact on other BD applicants. Ok ur trying to settle in Canada but it is not all n do not harm others by ur silly mistakes. Anyway, Don't take it otherwise...

hallerski

Mar 13, 2014
repost. hope anyone can answer:

"Is a degree holder allowed or ok to apply for noc 2241 Electronics technologist and technician?

As noc 2241 requirements are diploma holder, but my job description suits this noc better than 2133 Electronics Engineer.

Any advice will much appreciated. Thanks!"

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
I agree. In my view, you can send case specific enquirers to visa office, it is not wise at all to send complaints as they wont do anything based on your complaints. Too many complaints and pushes will backfire for sure. Canada does not owe anything to us...so lets be patient.

Lucky14 said:
Now SVO is processing MI2 BD applicants, next may b MI3. better u wait n see who is next. I think they process files according to CIC instruction. Don't compare SVO to other VO like HKG VO n Don't be so hurry. Your turn ll come sure. Deva Avik probably from MI2 applicant was very active n helpful member of this forum. Due to his hurryness (He had sent inquary and FAX every week) after medical finally SVO sent him rejection letter with application fees. U, guys may b hide ur ID when make complain, but it can have a very bad impact on other BD applicants. Ok ur trying to settle in Canada but it is not all n do not harm others by ur silly mistakes. Anyway, Don't take it otherwise...

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky14 said:
My agent says even a bit of frequent inquery can lead to application being turned down, and so they don't often contact SGVO unless very important. However, I don't believe them, and feel they are just either trying to shun their responsibilities or just plain simple incapable of proper official communication.

But this case of Deva Avik is a bit weired, as I just checked his previous msgs and he was turned down AFTER MED. But the official reason stated was "Job Duty Mismatch", how can you be sure that the real reason was too frequent asking from his part ? The only thing that may be of note is that SGVO also said they wouldn't accept any further communication regarding the Decision they Made, but that doesn't make "Too Frequent Inquery" the real culprit.

So how can you actually be so sure about that?

But I do share your concern that application can be turned down at any stage if the Visa Officer feels that way, howsoever Silly the reason may be.