Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Guys this is the automatic email I keep getting after making cse. However, no email so far from sgvo regarding the status. Do u think I should keep making cse until I get a reply from them? The last cse made was on 9th of this month. However, the following email says if my file is under normal processing time then thy won't reply!!!

------------------------email------------------------

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a

· permanent resident (immigration) or

· temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply to your specific questions within a service standard of one month.

Application forms:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits. You can also use the services of Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs). Find out how to submit your temporary resident or permanent resident travel document application through the nearest in VAC in Singapore, Malaysia or Bangladesh. Visit the CIC website for more information on VACs.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs) (for temporary resident applications). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
Hi,

Does anyone know if we can use CPF as proof of funds? thanks

wim2147

Sep 18, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-July-2013
Doc's Request.
17-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
30-Oct-2013
Med's Request
28-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
28-Oct-2014
ashif_eee said:
Was thinking the same ...May be SGVO guys are finding/confusing less score for ur file that CIC found 67. Thus asking (not denying ) for more point to be claimed by you.
Dear Brother,

As I have sent already the additional documents (Spouse Educational Docs+IELTS) with cover letter by courier, is it necessary to send any e-mail to VO for acknowledgment of receipt?

Thanks

akk19884

Dec 11, 2013
mrahman said:
Guys this is the automatic email I keep getting after making cse. However, no email so far from sgvo regarding the status. Do u think I should keep making cse until I get a reply from them? The last cse made was on 9th of this month. However, the following email says if my file is under normal processing time then thy won't reply!!!

------------------------email------------------------

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a

· permanent resident (immigration) or

· temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply to your specific questions within a service standard of one month.

Application forms:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits. You can also use the services of Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs). Find out how to submit your temporary resident or permanent resident travel document application through the nearest in VAC in Singapore, Malaysia or Bangladesh. Visit the CIC website for more information on VACs.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs) (for temporary resident applications). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.
I also got this reply at first but about 3 weeks later I got another human reply. So just ignore this auto reply and wait for the real reply from them.

akk19884

Dec 11, 2013
wim2147 said:
Dear Brother,

As I have sent already the additional documents (Spouse Educational Docs+IELTS) with cover letter by courier, is it necessary to send any e-mail to VO for acknowledgment of receipt?

Thanks
I don't think it is necessary. But to be safe, just send a request since it's nothing to lose.

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Could you please share what kind of info SGVO gave you....will benefit the forum...thanks in advance

akk19884 said:
I also got this reply at first but about 3 weeks later I got another human reply. So just ignore this auto reply and wait for the real reply from them.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wim2147 said:
Dear Brother,

Thanks
Not a bad idea, you can also additionally ask as they've got all your documents now, how long it may take to proceed to the next step, if they reply, it may be helpful to all of us.

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
akk19884 said:
Thanks for ur reply. I have been waiting......:)

Felixghy

Jul 19, 2013
Lots of ppl here are in queue for final review, Does anyone know the MR is before final review or after final review?

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immanuelluna said:
GOODLUCK TO ALL OF SGVO APPLICANTS. MAY OUR GREAT LORD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. ;-)I KNOW YOUR VISA OFFICE IS TOO SLOW IN PROCESSING APPLICATIONS BUT I KNOW GOD WILL MAKE HIS PROMISE TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, TO BRING YOU IN CANADA. ;-) ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE. PITNOG-PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME.
Congratulations for your completion of medical and also thanks for support us, you are lucky enough that your visa office isn't singapore. We are facing our greatest enemy the "Waiting Game". Pray that every visa office should perceive the pain of each applicant. Hope for the best...............

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
Dear all

I had given a CSE last 20th April regarding my UK PCC and also asked about my file status.

They replied me that I should wait till their document request and about the file status they said that my file is in a queue awaiting for final review. Below is the email they sent me....

''Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please wait for our request of documents.

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting final review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received, annual quota and the individual complexity of each application.

For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration /ET
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada'''

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
raz002vp said:
Dear all

I had given a CSE last 20th April regarding my UK PCC and also asked about my file status.

They replied me that I should wait till their document request and about the file status they said that my file is in a queue awaiting for final review. Below is the email they sent me....

''Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please wait for our request of documents.

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting final review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.
Another Positive sign... :)

Cant understand wht they really mean by... :-X :-X

Anyway lets be positive..

Spreadsheet updated...

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Hi all,
I am a FSW 2013 applicant & I have received my AOR from SGVO on 1st oct 2013. Since then I am waiting like all the other member of this thread :) However I am seeking suggestions for my below query:

Meanwhile I have applied to a canadian university for a MSc course at Fall 2014 (starting sep 14). In Sha ALLAH i will receive a scholarship too for this program. Now if I get a final offer letter what should i do?

1. Apply for a student vissa/ student permit ? (if so then will it create any problem to my PR application?)

2. Inform SGVO to get an answer what should I do?

3. Any alternative way?

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

regards

jashim