Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
raz002vp said:
Dear friends,

I was in UK for 5 years and I left it before my fsw application. At the time of my application I only included my BD police clearance as I had not my UK PCC in hand. I applied for UK PCC in last month and I got it today in my hand. Shall I send it to Singapore quoted my UCI and file number or shall I wait for them to ask it by them? If I wait is there any question of validity of UK PCC as I am not going to UK anymore? or if I send it to Singapore Shall I ask them by CSE to know the address to send and other circumstances? Please give your opinion. Thank you..
Our situation is pretty much same. I had rcvd my UK police clearance just after 2 days i sent my FSW application, and since then kept waiting for their reply. However they nvr replied n i made cse few weeks ago as per Ashif Bhais suggestion. And now again waiting for their reply :)

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
mrahman said:
Our situation is pretty much same. I had rcvd my UK police clearance just after 2 days i sent my FSW application, and since then kept waiting for their reply. However they nvr replied n i made cse few weeks ago as per Ashif Bhais suggestion. And now again waiting for their reply :)
I got my PCC from Europe after 15 months of my FSW application. Then i sent CSI to SVO whether i should sent it now to SVO or not? SVO replied sent when requested.
Since then I m waiting for DOC request from SVO.

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
MSE77 said:
I got my PCC from Europe after 15 months of my FSW application. Then i sent CSI to SVO whether i should sent it now to SVO or not? SVO replied sent when requested.
that is sad!! Hoping things will move on this year :)

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
MSE77 said:
In that case (after their request) shall we have to give a current PCC or the same one we have in our hand now as there is a validity concern...

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
raz002vp said:
In that case (after their request) shall we have to give a current PCC or the same one we have in our hand now as there is a validity concern...
I have made csi to svo regarding this, as I have 1 year old PCC, waiting for their reply. But I think cic shud accept our PCC since we have not visit that country anymore. But in other forum I found cic may still require new PCC as some criminal offence takes years to come to light which is logical.

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
I sent my queries about the status of my application to SGVO on 6th April and got reply today 22nd April, thanks to Ashif for providing the email. I am hoping that some of BD guys will receive MR sooon....

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is currently in a queue awaiting final review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing....... "

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tymbi said:
I sent my queries about the status of my application to SGVO on 6th April and got reply today 22nd April, thanks to Ashif for providing the email. I am hoping that some of BD guys will receive MR sooon....

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the final review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing....... "
Happy news indeed. Now SGVO replying almost same msg to all. Without MR it is valueless. Last week Iam replied the same. One of our mate replied the same on April-2013. But no news yet. We need MR news actually. Not 1 or 2/3. Flood MR. April almost finished. My expection was by April/May. Cant realize anything.

Hope for the best........

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.3750.html

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abrar.abyan said:
Happy news indeed. Now SGVO replying almost same msg to all. Without MR it is valueless. Last week Iam replied the same. One of our mate replied the same on April-2013. But no news yet. We need MR news actually. Not 1 or 2/3. Flood MR. April almost finished. My expection was by April/May. Cant realize anything.

Hope for the best........

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.3750.html
Ya true, everyone getting the same reply... I really thought they are going to start off this final review thing in this month... month of 'May' teo kisu na ashle will be so hothash ... ! ::) Optimistic hoite hoite now kinda tired ..

bluesteel31

Apr 8, 2014
been reading through this thread. and from what i've read, it seems that the sgvo is kind of slow compared to other vos..

so would you rather recommend applicants to apply on their homecountry instead, rather than thru sgvo?

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
raz002vp said:
I don't know.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tymbi said:

"Dear Sir,

Positive news ...Thanks to share vaia... :)

Now SGVO are on the top notch to send MR to its applicant....

Spreadsheet updated.

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Thanks Ashif....although it is very generic but since I have not got AOR from SGVO, this letter was a relief for me .

TO all members: share your thoughts about when we can expect our MRs. End of May? June?

ashif_eee said:
Positive news ...Thanks to share vaia... :)

Now SGVO are on the top notch to send MR to its applicant....

Spreadsheet updated.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tymbi said:
Thanks Ashif....although it is very generic but since I have not got AOR from SGVO, this letter was a relief for me .

TO all members: share your thoughts about when we can expect our MRs. End of May? June?
End of May ??? ... straight torture .... !

email to mgd100200 is a good indication that they've most certainly completed almost all the initial reviews of the submitted applications ... so definitely its time for final review, so as soon as this final review of an application is done, if its eligible, MR should be dispatched immediately.

Hoping something to be started from First Week Next Month ... !

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
I agree....+1 anyone wants to share....????

sunlight11 said:

email to mgd100200 is a good indication that they've most certainly completed almost all the initial reviews of the submitted applications ... so definitely its time for final review, so as soon as this final review of an application is done, if its eligible, MR should be dispatched immediately.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sunlight11 said:

Right..They already covered initial review of all FSW13 applicants...PPL who are getting CSE reply are getting same one now...SGVO is also clearing MI-3 backlog's initial review(should be covered by now) ...

So obviously they should send MR to all of us right now....no more obligation should remain to send MR....

Lets hope for the best ...and Sunlight vaia u r right --this will be a torture...if they gonna send MR after end of May....