AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
ashif_eee said:
Movement of a SGVO MI-2 applicant whose file was transferred to AU later:
Application date of this person is June 2011. Almost two and half years after he got MR. then why we 2013 applicants are expecting miracle to be happened. Asif_eee you are right. I should kick myself why did I choose SGVO.

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
Dear SVO Applicants, get ready for the good news in this coming February. We will hear something by 15th February, InshaAllah. :) :) :) my intuition is saying this & I can rely on. :) keep your hope alive & make this group strong, coz we have to go a long way together. :p :p

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From_BD said:
Dear SVO Applicants, get ready for the good news in this coming February. We will hear something by 15th February, InshaAllah. :) :) :) my intuition is saying this & I can rely on. :) keep your hope alive & make this group strong, coz we have to go a long way together. :p :p
Yes, well said.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
From_BD said:
Absolutely brother....We have to go a long way together...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
faroquex said:
Application date of this person is June 2011. Almost two and half years after he got MR. then why we 2013 applicants are expecting miracle to be happened. Asif_eee you are right. I should kick myself why did I choose SGVO.

Faroque vai, Please dont upset right now...Its only 8.5 months we have passed since our appllication.

Yes, Status of our MI-2 and MI-3 applicants are one of the reason to have such frustrating situation.

But my strong believe that we will hear some good news from SGVO within few weeks.... Just store ur energy to enjoy those moments as well as to have the stamina for initial life settlement in Canada... ;D ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Just emailed again to the minister for the discrimination.

to following ID :

chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca
spore @ international.gc.ca
singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

All r requested to email them again...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Few of the LVO applicant has made Case specific enquiry asking status of their application and rcvd similar reply :

"Please note that we are in charge of your application and your file has been received here in London.. Currently, your application is under review by your immigration officer. Once there has been developments with application we will be in contact with further instructions".

Has any SGVO applicant (FSW13) made the Case specific enquiry after Nov/Dec'13? Please let us know...and also dont forget to share SGVO reply.

mgd100200

May 9, 2013
The reply from SGVO, it sucks.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.
Your application was received in Singapore on 16 Dec 2013 and is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the initial review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application, such as whether an interview will be required. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.
Applicantscan check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.
We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
Hi mgd100200,

Did you email them or via case specific inquiry?

For me, i don't see any issue in SGVO reply since your AOR is just last December 16. If your AOR is last August or September 2013 and get same reply, then bad sign for SGVO applicants.

mgd100200 said:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.
Your application was received in Singapore on 16 Dec 2013 and is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Files in the Federal Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt, based on the date on which the complete application and fee payment were received in our office. Once the file has been reviewed, we will contact the applicant directly to advise the result of the initial review and/or any next steps in the processing of the application, such as whether an interview will be required. If your address or contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For the processing times of permanent resident applications in Singapore, please refer to the CIC website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.
Applicantscan check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.
We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Has anyone among us done any case specific inquiry recently??

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ece24544 said:
Hi mgd100200,

Did you email them or via case specific inquiry?

For me, i don't see any issue in SGVO reply since your AOR is just last December 16. If your AOR is last August or September 2013 and get same reply, then bad sign for SGVO applicants.
Yes agreed ece24544. U r right.

mgd100200 said:

Dear Sir,

mgd100200 brother---> since ur application date is not too long dated yet, nothing to be worried with this reply.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ANAHUS said:
Has anyone among us done any case specific inquiry recently??
As u know, I applied which is in process ...really appreciate if any other May applicant would make a CSE/having a reply.

If any of May applicant have the reply " in a queue awaiting initial review." Then there is nothing we can hope for in a short time. But if the ans. is otherwise i think everyone will make their seat belt tighten for the adventure.. ;)

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
ashif_eee said:
As u know, I applied which is in process ...really appreciate if any other May applicant would make a CSE/having a reply.

If any of May applicant have the reply " in a queue awaiting initial review." Then there is nothing we can hope for in a short time. But if the ans. is otherwise i think everyone will make their seat belt tighten for the adventure.. ;)
I have done case specific enquiry
1st in dec
2nd in 2-3 days back
Both cases they replied quickly
Today's email they said as notify earlier they didnt touch my file yet and i should wait patiently!( i am saying in my words ofcourse)
And link of their official site of timeline and they count that time from the date they receive.
Well, may Allah help us all and make it easy and worthy for us. We all can be happy (try gratitude is the only antitude $) as previous years applicants timeline is hell timeline. And for my own uncle it took 9 dam years.

Alhamdulilah, atleast i can hope something for within next month insAllah.keep praying 8)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
etha4u said:
I have done case specific enquiry
1st in dec
2nd in 2-3 days back
Both cases they replied quickly
Today's email they said as notify earlier they didnt touch my file yet and i should wait patiently!( i am saying in my words ofcourse)
And link of their official site of timeline and they count that time from the date they receive.
Well, may Allah help us all and make it easy and worthy for us. We all can be happy (try gratitude is the only antitude $) as previous years applicants timeline is hell timeline. And for my own uncle it took 9 dam years.

Alhamdulilah, atleast i can hope something for within next month insAllah.keep praying 8)
[size=10pt][size=10pt]"Both cases they replied quickly"[/size][/size]

So why dont they procss our files quickly?

So brother, after 1.5 month later u got the same reply for ur enquiry.

And it was " in a queue awaiting initial review" isnt it brother!!...

Wow SGVO officers u guys rocks.!

Keep praying for all of us.

rajib1982

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
8-08-2013
File Transfer...
2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
hmm frustrating reply from SGVO, but being frustrated, we can not achieve anything. except praying what other things might help us are- putting pressure through mail.
Lets write mail to minister, prominent immigration consultants, media persons. highlight two things
1. not keeping the promise made by minister of processing in a year and ask what could be the solution even financial fine for CIC as they failed to keep the timeline.
2. Discrimination. others are getting visa, we are left behind. only SGVO is slow.
3. also highlight formal query did not produce any result except formatted/cliche mails.

lets hope for the best