+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 - 2131 Civil Engineers Connect here

ahmedkhan1603

May 13, 2014
Vats said:
Hi all,
lets share our experience details so that we can be useful to each other at later time in canada and also explore the agencies, their procedure to register as an engineer (PE)
yes that would be great.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Mjrj14 said:
Thank you for the information guys especially to vats. Hi vats why you did not opt to find job in alberta as somebody said its a developing province right now. Why did you land in toronto? Is job there difficult to find under our noc 2131?
Hi
true Alberta is good but current situation is worst there due to deplete in oil price globally

again Toronto is evergreen (but difficult also).

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
Vats said:
Hi
true Alberta is good but current situation is worst there due to deplete in oil price globally

again Toronto is evergreen (but difficult also).
Hi Vats,

Could you please advise which province will be good option for civil egg. to land? Ontario or Alberta?

Where are you currently located?

siva9584

Aug 12, 2015
Dear All,

Happy to see a group with the name of civil engineers
I need someones help
Recently i applied for express entry, but without a job offer i guess it is quite difficult to get PR.
following are my strengths:
1) IELTS overall score:7
2) having more than 6 years of experience in highway design
3) I am a post graduate from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay

What is the probability that i get the PR?
what are the possible ways to enhance my chances? i read in some websites that by getting provincial nominee it is easy, by getting a job offer it is easy
But for me I have no contacts to get someones help.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
dear siva its difficult to get job here from outside rather i say not possible in our field

hrk_23

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone....i am new here B.E civil from Mumbai University and i am planning to apply for NOC 2131 next year... i am mostly into site related execution and planning and scheduling job. i have understood most of the process according to the express entry program....is there any other way to apply?
Also i have read that one has to study there or apply for license to even think before getting any kind of civil related work.. i am 36 years unmarried... i am ready to put in about 1 year of my time if required for studies and any certification....but if i have to study anything beyond that i would rather not apply for it all together
i would truly appreciate if anyone can put light on my query and would be glad if someone who is already applied via the new EE program has got a job there in the civil field.
Regards HK

Vvv21

Jul 18, 2019
hello.. I am a PE from the US in California and have 10 years of experience. We just got our application approved and sent our passports. I have a few questions:
1. Do have to still give my PEng exam?If yes what is the procedure for it?
2. Which is the best place to find a job for civil/structural engineer. When I do see some websites.. Vancouver, BC seems to have more jobs but I guess cost of living is also high..Please advice.

Vvv21

Jul 18, 2019
Also, which is the best province to go for civil engineers to find a good job? Are there any forums where you can connect with fellow civil engineers I BC so that we can get an idea os what is going on?WHat professional organizations can I join to get myself upto speed with networking?