Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
Glory be to the Almighty! i have just been debited via cc. am sept 6 applicant, noc 2131. kudos to VATS, USKP 3142 AND ABHI 228 AND NANONYE FOR ALL DE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. WATS NEXT?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
oreke said:
Glory be to the Almighty! i have just been debited via cc. am sept 6 applicant, noc 2131. kudos to VATS, USKP 3142 AND ABHI 228 AND NANONYE FOR ALL DE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. WATS NEXT?
Congratulations you cross the border, sent you PM

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Vats said:
you are on border line, but I feel will be in the cap
wishes
Surprisingly in last two update (within a week) @ 60 slots are filled. . . ..
sorry friends who are not in the CAP but 2131 reach on around 6/9/2013 (update on 27/11/2013)

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
Could anyone have any idea why i still heard nothing from cic since application was received ladt july 24, what is thier email address incase ill write them for inquiry?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ldvs said:
Could anyone have any idea why i still heard nothing from cic since application was received ladt july 24, what is thier email address incase ill write them for inquiry?
 E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

MHAT

Nov 19, 2013
Groundzero said:
Mhat, mine was received Oct. 21, so just chillax I am positive we can make it.
Assuming that there will be no problems in the documents submitted.
Thanks alot ... fingers crossed

MHAT

Nov 19, 2013
Cap reached to 300... my application was received to CIC through FEDEX on 21 Oct 2013....
so will i assume that it will be returned back!! :(

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Dear Members,

My application was received on 12 Sept. The last day the form was charged seems on 6 sept. Does it mean that my chances are over now? How will i know the status of my application? please help.

Trickykid

May 15, 2013
Are any of you guys looking into PEng registration whilst waiting for visa?
From what I have read about it, you can't really join or enrol until you are working in Canada, but I have started on the experience side.
It looks like, as part of the EIT exams, you need to compile an experience report of work to date showing progression and increased knowledge and experience.
I have started this as it would be much harder to either remember or get hold of the information once in Canada.
It may be all fruitless, but I have found it to be very useful as it serves as a aide memoir to your work experience so far in your career.
I have also used the same document when applying for jobs, as it shows willingness

Lets use this forum for sharing our knowledge and expertise in Civil Engineering and not just an extension of the main forum asking whether or not you will get accepted.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Nice Innitiative. . . .
share what process you have started

Trickykid said:
Are any of you guys looking into PEng registration whilst waiting for visa?
From what I have read about it, you can't really join or enrol until you are working in Canada, but I have started on the experience side.
It looks like, as part of the EIT exams, you need to compile an experience report of work to date showing progression and increased knowledge and experience.
I have started this as it would be much harder to either remember or get hold of the information once in Canada.
It may be all fruitless, but I have found it to be very useful as it serves as a aide memoir to your work experience so far in your career.
I have also used the same document when applying for jobs, as it shows willingness

Lets use this forum for sharing our knowledge and expertise in Civil Engineering and not just an extension of the main forum asking whether or not you will get accepted.

oreke

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
march 2015
Received PER on 03/12/2013. what next?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Wait for AOR and than MR
keep checking your email

oreke said:
Received PER on 03/12/2013. what next?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Trickykid

May 15, 2013
Vats said:
Nice Innitiative. . . .
share what process you have started
I have used the following link as my recent and current job roles are more tailored towards project management than engineer apeg.bc.ca/getmedia/9b3dfb1b-0172-4bea-a26b-7745248ebfe7/APEGBC-Guideline-for-Evaluation-of-Project-Construction-and-Management-Experience.pdf.aspx
For each role I have given examples of each section and produced a word doc covering my career. It looks like this method is being phased out in favour of online reporting by 2015, but the info can probably be cut and pasted onto the form
Like I said it serves as a good tool to collate your experience to date, as you will find it easier to gain access to old records and information whilst in the country you have worked as opposed to gathering the info once in Canada

So has anyone else started looking into registration yet?

meromm

Sep 14, 2013
Hi
Are there any new news about the immigration in the next year 2014. I am a civil engineer and I didn't have opportunity to admit this year. So I hope it open it next year.

Thanks