AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
Vats said:
Probably this week . . . . . . .
thnk u......no work today for you bcoz of rain. ;)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Hi all,
lets share our experience details so that we can be useful to each other at later time in canada and also explore the agencies, their procedure to register as an engineer (PE)

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
+1 for your dear Vats for bringing up the PEng registration matter. I will contribute whatever I can find.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
STEP TO BECOME PE
With four key steps, you can give your career an important head start, and earn the right to call yourself a professional:

Step One: Obtain a Degree From an Accredited Engineering Program
More than 200 engineering programs offered at 35 Canadian universities have met the demanding standards set by the profession and been accredited by professional engineers. Graduation from one of these nationally accredited programs means you have earned the academic qualifications to register as an engineer-in-training with any of the 12 provincial and territorial engineering licensing bodies that regulate engineering practice and license engineers in Canada, and to become a P.Eng.

With graduation, comes a unique and memorable event: the Calling of an Engineer, and the presentation of the Iron Ring. A tradition since 1925, the ring is worn on the little finger of the working hand to symbolize the pride engineers have in their profession, and to remind them of their obligation to live by a high standard of professional conduct.

While the ring represents an enormous achievement, it does not make you an engineer. Graduation is just your first step to obtaining your licence and becoming a Professional Engineer.

Step Two: Registration
The next step on the way to becoming a P.Eng. is to register as an engineer-in-training with your provincial or territorial engineering licensing body. It's easy if you:
Graduated from an accredited engineering program in Canada, or an engineering program in another country which is recognized by the Canadian Council of Professional Engineers to be equivalent to an accredited Canadian engineering program;
Are a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status; and
Are of good character.
Upon registration, you'll be known as an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Member-in-Training (MIT), depending on the province or territory in which you register. This means you're on your way to getting the experience you'll need to become a professional engineer. For more information on how to register in your province or territory, check out our EIT Programs Section or click on the list below:
British Columbia
Yukon
Northwest Territories/Nunavut
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland
Step Three: Internship
Like your fellow graduates aspiring to become true professionals, whether their degree is in law, medicine or accounting, next comes real, challenging, on-the-job experience in the form of an internship. The amount of experience you need to meet the profession's entrance requirements and become a P.Eng. varies from one province and territory to another, but in most cases, the minimum requirement is two to four years. You'll spend that time:
Applying the engineering theory you learned in school;
Gaining practical experience;
Improving your communications skills;
Building on your understanding of professional ethics and how the work of professional engineers impacts society; and
Working under the close supervision of a P.Eng., so you can profit from their experience, and they can attest to the work you're doing.
Step Four: The Exam
Now you're ready to demonstrate that you understand the laws and code of ethics to which professional engineers must adhere, and that you're ready for the challenge of an engineering career. You're ready to write the professional practice exam or professional examination.

Each provincial and territorial association or ordre has its own examination schedule. Some use their own exam while others use the National Professional Practice Exam. So make sure to find out the details from your licensing body when you're ready to complete what you began when you first thought about becoming a professional engineer. By passing the exam you now understand what it means to be a professional engineer, and the commitment of an engineer to hold paramount public safety and the protection of the environment.

The Final Step
Congratulate yourself, you've passed. On the strength of your education, experience, knowledge of the law and professional ethics, language skills and continued good character, you receive your licence to practise and a seal to stamp the designs and drawings you create.

You add to your name a brand that is recognized across Canada and, increasingly, around the world as a promise of the quality and performance you have to offer. And you've been admitted into the community of more than 160,000 Professional Engineers in Canada—committed to enhancing the quality of life, safety, and well-being of Canadians.

You are a P.Eng. You have the licence to engineer. And you've earned the four small letters that can make all the difference in your career.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Let me share my details

I am M.Tech in Structural Engineering and working in with Highway Structures

Aug 26, 2013
three questions for u Vats !

1. Once PER recvd which is next step and how long wait period for that step - are we going to hear something once the case file has reached New Delhi VO?

2. for Civil engineers especially, is it mandatory to enroll in one of these 35 univs. offering accredited engineering programs. So does that also mean one has to start an academic life after reaching Canada for getting a PEng.?

3. any idea on the approx. cost for getting a P.Eng. and time required?

Thanks.

Groundzero

Oct 23, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014, DD charged: 25-9-2014
Doc's Request.
Complete Docs submitted as per checklist
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8 - sub. w/ app
Vats said:
STEP TO BECOME PE
With four key steps, you can give your career an important head start, and earn the right to call yourself a professional:

Step One: Obtain a Degree From an Accredited Engineering Program
More than 200 engineering programs offered at 35 Canadian universities have met the demanding standards set by the profession and been accredited by professional engineers. Graduation from one of these nationally accredited programs means you have earned the academic qualifications to register as an engineer-in-training with any of the 12 provincial and territorial engineering licensing bodies that regulate engineering practice and license engineers in Canada, and to become a P.Eng.

With graduation, comes a unique and memorable event: the Calling of an Engineer, and the presentation of the Iron Ring. A tradition since 1925, the ring is worn on the little finger of the working hand to symbolize the pride engineers have in their profession, and to remind them of their obligation to live by a high standard of professional conduct.

While the ring represents an enormous achievement, it does not make you an engineer. Graduation is just your first step to obtaining your licence and becoming a Professional Engineer.

Step Two: Registration
The next step on the way to becoming a P.Eng. is to register as an engineer-in-training with your provincial or territorial engineering licensing body. It's easy if you:
Graduated from an accredited engineering program in Canada, or an engineering program in another country which is recognized by the Canadian Council of Professional Engineers to be equivalent to an accredited Canadian engineering program;
Are a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status; and
Are of good character.
Upon registration, you'll be known as an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Member-in-Training (MIT), depending on the province or territory in which you register. This means you're on your way to getting the experience you'll need to become a professional engineer. For more information on how to register in your province or territory, check out our EIT Programs Section or click on the list below:
British Columbia
Yukon
Northwest Territories/Nunavut
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island
Newfoundland
Step Three: Internship
Like your fellow graduates aspiring to become true professionals, whether their degree is in law, medicine or accounting, next comes real, challenging, on-the-job experience in the form of an internship. The amount of experience you need to meet the profession's entrance requirements and become a P.Eng. varies from one province and territory to another, but in most cases, the minimum requirement is two to four years. You'll spend that time:
Applying the engineering theory you learned in school;
Gaining practical experience;
Improving your communications skills;
Building on your understanding of professional ethics and how the work of professional engineers impacts society; and
Working under the close supervision of a P.Eng., so you can profit from their experience, and they can attest to the work you're doing.
Step Four: The Exam
Now you're ready to demonstrate that you understand the laws and code of ethics to which professional engineers must adhere, and that you're ready for the challenge of an engineering career. You're ready to write the professional practice exam or professional examination.

Each provincial and territorial association or ordre has its own examination schedule. Some use their own exam while others use the National Professional Practice Exam. So make sure to find out the details from your licensing body when you're ready to complete what you began when you first thought about becoming a professional engineer. By passing the exam you now understand what it means to be a professional engineer, and the commitment of an engineer to hold paramount public safety and the protection of the environment.

The Final Step
Congratulate yourself, you've passed. On the strength of your education, experience, knowledge of the law and professional ethics, language skills and continued good character, you receive your licence to practise and a seal to stamp the designs and drawings you create.

You add to your name a brand that is recognized across Canada and, increasingly, around the world as a promise of the quality and performance you have to offer. And you've been admitted into the community of more than 160,000 Professional Engineers in Canada—committed to enhancing the quality of life, safety, and well-being of Canadians.

You are a P.Eng. You have the licence to engineer. And you've earned the four small letters that can make all the difference in your career.

Thanks for this great info

<a href=http://jogos-de-moto-gratis.kambasoft.com/ >jogar jogos de moto here</a>

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Reply in green

1. Once PER recvd which is next step and how long wait period for that step - are we going to hear something once the case file has reached New Delhi VO?
Ys you will hear form NDVA its AOR, acknowledgement of receipt, than you will get MR which is MEdical request

2. for Civil engineers especially, is it mandatory to enroll in one of these 35 univs. offering accredited engineering programs. So does that also mean one has to start an academic life after reaching Canada for getting a PEng.?
academic is not required you need to register as EIT and than give PE exam

3. any idea on the approx. cost for getting a P.Eng. and time required?
COst is differ per provience and time is dependent on person's individual ability and minimum time frame

Delstabor09

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/06/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hey, guys. Good afternoon.
I'm new in this forum
Can anyone give me idea or information for the status of August 2013 applicants?
My application received by CIC on 15 August 2013 under NOC 2131. But until now, I did not receive any response yet?
Thank you

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
vait for more 10-15 days as CIC is now a days processing july end and august start file
Delstabor09 said:
I'm new in this forum
Can anyone give me idea or information for the status of August 2013 applicants?
My application received by CIC on 15 August 2013 under NOC 2131. But until now, I did not receive any response yet?
Thank you

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
Sorry for a late update but I got the request to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) and to do my Medicals on 16-Oct-2013. They also informed that the interview is waived in the same e-mail.

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
Hi Sava,,,
Are you currently working in civil field and living in Canada??

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
you may hear form CIC next week as per data available cic is working on august first week applications
ref
http://tinyurl.com/mrqj5yc

Delstabor09 said:
I'm new in this forum
Thank you

Moitao

Nov 2, 2013
Hello. I'm new here. If my post tracking is wright, my application arrived in CIC on 13th September. How can I estimate when will they open my app package?
I'm very anxious, because we are not allowed to contact CIC before 8-10 weeks, and I don't even have any proof that my app arrived there.
If it takes very much long, I'm afraid it is gonna be cap reached (300) before they open my envelope.
That sheet with all those informations in google docs that you guys follow is constantly filled by who?

Thank you.