+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FRUSTRATING need ur help from where to start?

Aaalllyyy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
i am feel frustrating do not know from where to start grammar or writing formats,i passed Ielts and got 6.5 in july,i am looking forward minimum 7.5,i need your advise how to put the plan of my studying to achieve the required score,i reserved test in 7 nov thinking to try to delay it till 22 nov,but i have lot of materials Cambridge forms on line thats let me feel confusing , do not know from where to start and when i can study grammar and when practicing exam, please advise from where to start i feel need to review lots of grammar rules,look forward your response, warm thanks. :'(

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Library
2. English Grammar by Wren & Martin - the best book I have come across so far!!

Good Luck!

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Aaalllyyy said:
i am feel frustrating do not know from where to start grammar or writing formats,i passed Ielts and got 6.5 in july,i am looking forward minimum 7.5,i need your advise how to put the plan of my studying to achieve the required score,i reserved test in 7 nov thinking to try to delay it till 22 nov,but i have lot of materials Cambridge forms on line thats let me feel confusing , do not know from where to start and when i can study grammar and when practicing exam, please advise from where to start i feel need to review lots of grammar rules,look forward your response, warm thanks. :'(
Wren and Martin is a good book. You should be able to get it online or from most bookstores.

However why don't you try by reading newspapers, novels and by practicing with with some English speakers? There are plenty of tips like these out there which will probably be more easy and enjoyable than reading Wren and Martin.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Aaalllyyy said:
Start here

http://ieltshelponline.com/writing.htm
https://www.ieltsessentials.com/global/ieltshome

dalmarc

Mar 26, 2013
To determine what grammar/format changes you need to make send me your writing--a sample answer to a question from the Cambridge books, or I can send you one. I will send you feedback based on the IELTS writing criteria, and correct it for grammar--absolutely no cost. Then you will know where to start.

You can hand write it and scan me a copy or type it, send it to info@ieltshelponline.com.

If you have any other questions, please ask! There are IELTS writing and speaking tips posted on my blog at http://ieltshelponline.com/blog/

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
try to learn new words daily from
www.vocabulary.com