+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Frustrating- 4th Visa application refused

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hello- it feels very disappointing that my TRV application was denied today. Below is my profile.

1st Application in 2017-denied
2nd application 2018-approved- was able to travel before once
3rd application 2019-approved (visa was unused)
4th application-refused. applied Aug 2020.

PH Passport Holder-working in Saudi for 8yrs.

I have visited US on my B1/B2 Visa 3x and I was also attaching copies of my previous schengen visas, UK visa. How can they denied my application if this is like only a renewal? and I have previus TRV visa? I even thought my application will be process as CAN+ considering my previous TRV & valid USA visa. I dont understand how it was decided. disgusting,

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Each application is consider a new application. If you feel disgusted, you might want reconsider your plans to visit Canada again.

Reactions: mashulia_26

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Hello- it feels very disappointing that my TRV application was denied today. Below is my profile.

I have visited US on my B1/B2 Visa 3x and
I was also attaching copies of my previous schengen visas, UK visa. How can they denied my application if this is like only a renewal? and I have previus TRV visa? I even thought my application will be process as CAN+ considering my previous TRV & valid USA visa. I dont understand how it was decided. disgusting,
Did you attach all the required details e.g. Finance details, accommodation, travel plan etc?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

I have visited US on my B1/B2 Visa 3x and I was also attaching copies of my previous schengen visas, UK visa. How can they denied my application if this is like only a renewal? and I have previus TRV visa? I even thought my application will be process as CAN+ considering my previous TRV & valid USA visa. I dont understand how it was decided. disgusting,
But do not see that you have shared here the reasons for this refusal so impossible for anyone to really comment. Having visas from othetr countries are only part of the consideration and not guarantees of a positive decision given those visas of course are issued based on those countries requirements not Canadas which by the way change year on year same as other countries.

Assume maybe your previous visa was not a multi entry, multi year visa through maybe to passport expiry

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
But do not see that you have shared here the reasons for this refusal so impossible for anyone to really comment. Having visas from othetr countries are only part of the consideration and not guarantees of a positive decision given those visas of course are issued based on those countries requirements not Canadas which by the way change year on year same as other countries.

Assume maybe your previous visa was not a multi entry, multi year visa through maybe to passport expiry
In another thread he mentioned that did not attach any other documents e.g. proof of funds etc.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I never heard anyone having previous TRV and valid B1/B2 visa denied.
Many have been refused Canadian TRVs who hold a B1/B2 visa, I am sure I have read some in this forum. Having a B1/B2, Schengen or whatever else visa is a positive support but does not guarantee approval. But it looks like the reason you got a rejection is known to you so not sure why it is disgusting.

it was my mistake also i didnt realized the scenario. Now i really dont know if my 4th application will be approved considering my balance is my account is low. i have also my paystub so they can see how much I am getting monthly..

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018

Can you please provide reason for your denial?

Also the title of your post is misleading. It sounds like you were denied a TRV 4 times in a row, but in reality, you got approved 2nd and 3rd time.

Reactions: mashulia_26