+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FRUSTATED and ANXIOUS!!!!!!! SDS

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Sitting here making a tit of me-self without Medical update, no eligibility review. Like literally 0. All my batchmates have received PPR, I am attending online lecs. So frustrated

And better no one tells me to chill coz chill is way past due now! Need to vent off. thanks for this thread.
Feel free to vent here. This is my second app and 2nd medical, 4th deferral. Lost so much money for this super delayed application. Sds is supposed to be faster. What happened now

lengwan

Jan 24, 2021
It has been two months since I submitted my SDS application which should be processed in 20 days according to the notification on the website. Probably have to defer my intake.
ಠ ∩ಠ

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
That is so sad. At this moment I am so frustrated that I will take a refusal and move on with my life, look for other ways to immigrate or go to other countries. Thousands of dollars are stuck in the canadian economy for over a year. I just need a decision already. Sleepless nights spent studying online isn't doin my body any favors.
Appreciate! Canadian govt. using all your money for stimulus package to their citizens and not ready to provide the decision on time. If they start refuse applications, Canada will be no more destination for migrants. If they approve the applications, govt. will face criticism on poor decision due to incremental covid cases couriered through flying migrants. Both way they play clever and costing you so much. At the same time, your finance giving birth to interest accrual day by day. Future aspirants can go ahead with some other countries which have human respect and transparency in the system. Noway they respect value.

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I applied on 20th August 2020 (non-SDS), eligibility review started on 29th September and since then nothing has happened except one ghost update.

Maybe because my DLI has just been added to the approved list on 12th January. Either way it's more than frustrating

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Approvals are going to rain this month. Two of my friends that applied for Jan 2021 in sept and October respectively got their decision tonight! They were handed AIP in Jan but got opr this month so I’m guessing that impending decisions will soon be released as the processing times have also been reduced on their website.
Godspeed

Reactions: j8naid

Sam SDS

Sep 2, 2020
Approvals are going to rain this month. Two of my friends that applied for Jan 2021 in sept and October respectively got their decision tonight! They were handed AIP in Jan but got opr this month so I’m guessing that impending decisions will soon be released as the processing times have also been reduced on their website.
Godspeed
were they SDS and were the PPRs from Ottawa visa office?

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Godspeed
Hopefully soon!

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
It has been two months since I submitted my SDS application which should be processed in 20 days according to the notification on the website. Probably have to defer my intake.
ಠ ∩ಠ
It took mine almost an year. And who says processing time posted on the website are still relevant. They're obsolete.

Reactions: 456293564

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
That is so sad. At this moment I am so frustrated that I will take a refusal and move on with my life, look for other ways to immigrate or go to other countries. Thousands of dollars are stuck in the canadian economy for over a year. I just need a decision already. Sleepless nights spent studying online isn't doin my body any favors.
I feel ya mate.
Sending positive vibes to everyone who's on the same boat.

Reactions: 456293564