+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Front End Web development certification recognised in CANADA

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Hello

Do you know any organisation that provides Front End Web development certification in CANADA?
If yes, Is this certification well recognized in CANADA?

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sham_visa said:
Hello
Do you know any organisation that provides Front End Web development certification in CANADA?
If yes, Is this certification well recognized in CANADA?
I am a front end and back end web developer.
I want to sit for any worldwide recognized certification exam(like vendor), especially which is in a high demand in Canada, like: Microsoft certified, Cisco Certified, Oracle Certified. If I am not wrong, these above certificates can achieve from my home country online, and valuable in the whole world.
Anyone have any idea? Please share with us. I think it is a general question and its answer must help a lot of people.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
mmomen said:
I am a front end and back end web developer.
I want to sit for any worldwide recognized certification exam(like vendor), especially which is in a high demand in Canada, like: Microsoft certified, Cisco Certified, Oracle Certified. If I am not wrong, these above certificates can achieve from my home country online, and valuable in the whole world.
Anyone have any idea? Please share with us. I think it is a general question and its answer must help a lot of people.
http://www.itworldcanada.com/slideshow/15-it-certifications-that-pay-the-big-bucks

MhamadK

Star Member
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2013
Med's Request
17-12-2013
Med's Done....
22-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
SMani said:
http://www.itworldcanada.com/slideshow/15-it-certifications-that-pay-the-big-bucks
None of those certificates are for web development.

sham_visa, the short answer is No. There is no certification for WebDev in Canada or anywhere else in the world, and dont look for one. You should teach yourself this profession by simply going online and starting to build websites. Read and learn more about the libraries, experiment with the framework, and try out the free and paid tutorials, the more you learn, the better your chance is to land a position in a reputable company.
Source: I have been doing this thing for years now.