+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Zero to Additional Points - Canadian Education

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I'm trying so hard not to freak out right now. I updated my profile 24 hours ago and it was blank for Canadian degree. However I woke up to 0 today. I've changed the section regarding 'half of study in French or English as second language' from Yes to No but still 0.

I have a Bachelors Degree from BC.

Did anyone experience a change from 0 to 15 or 30 points?

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
BA2LAMAZ said:
I'm trying so hard not to freak out right now. I updated my profile 24 hours ago and it was blank for Canadian degree. However I woke up to 0 today. I've changed the section regarding 'half of study in French or English as second language' from Yes to No but still 0.

I have a Bachelors Degree from BC.

Did anyone experience a change from 0 to 15 or 30 points?
I also have a bachelors degree and i updated my profile yesterday morning. it went from blank to zero this morning, despite the fact that i added the DLI number. I dont understand what is going on at the moment. i also noticed that the option for "two or more degree is gone too". Anyone has any thoughts on this?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
kawsarmirdha said:
I got the same. I changed it today from yes to no for that morning. Lets wait 24 hours and see what happens.
I guess we'll have to wait it out like you said. What province are you?

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
My points updated after almost 36 hours.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi,

My point still not updated yet. I have 3 year advance diploma in Canada. Did you guys answer Yes or No for the following question?

"Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?"

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
hongtam2629 said:
Hi,

My point still not updated yet. I have 3 year advance diploma in Canada. Did you guys answer Yes or No for the following question?

"Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?"
The answer is NO.

After which it could take up to 24 hours to update like mine.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
healthpromotion said:
did you get a notification that it was updated or you have to keep login in to check?

Thanks
I did not get a notification or an email. I just kept checking

ajnj2730

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am unable to see "Two or more degrees" option.
Is it gone?
won't there be any points awarded now?

ajnj2730

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Study and languages section status is "In progress" , though I haven't done any changes.
Is it a bug or do I need to update my profile?
I do not belong to CEC