+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From USA Indian PCC Consulate problem!!! help if you know.

himanshu2277

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Boston
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
sent - Done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Namaste...!
Passport Req..
Namaste...!
VISA ISSUED...
Ohh GOD...!
LANDED..........
Namaste...!
I am working in California, I applied for indian PCC at san francisco consulate, but my ID DL , my spouse ID is from Texas, I show my utility bills and return address is California state, but San francisco Indian consulate return my all docs and money order becasue they said I am not under San Francisco consulate area, and return it to me and mentioned that apply in Huston Texas.
I called Huston Texas indian consulate they respond that they need Original passport on first day upto 6weeks, in this duration I need my passport for IELTS then the lady respond me that manage yourself but consulate hold passport for 6weeks, my God, now another problem is my ID DL from texas but I will going to receive package by courier at California, so the huston consulate may create problem for me or not?. any solution for IELTS exams Identification? the IELTS guys tell me passport is must. now what to do if i need to go for retake IELTS, I am waiting for my 8th may 2010 result, lets see.
please guide me for indian PCC.
Thanks,
himanshukumar Patel

ziakmm

Feb 9, 2010
You need Passport for IELTS exam, they didn't allow you to sit in exam without passport.

Do one thing, Go to DMV and change your drivers licence or make a new ID for you and your wife then submit your documents to SF consulate. The ID will come within 3 to 4 days, then carry phone bill and other evidence like visa stamp/H1 etc.

Thanks,
Zia

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Yes, easiest thing is to get the California driver's license :)

max_lee

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2008
IELTS Request
02-03-2009
Med's Request
29-05-2009
Med's Done....
10-06-2009
Passport Req..
02-22-1010
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-1010
LANDED..........
01-04-2010
himanshu2277 said:
I am working in California, I applied for indian PCC at san francisco consulate, but my ID DL , my spouse ID is from Texas, I show my utility bills and return address is California state, but San francisco Indian consulate return my all docs and money order becasue they said I am not under San Francisco consulate area, and return it to me and mentioned that apply in Huston Texas.
I called Huston Texas indian consulate they respond that they need Original passport on first day upto 6weeks, in this duration I need my passport for IELTS then the lady respond me that manage yourself but consulate hold passport for 6weeks, my God, now another problem is my ID DL from texas but I will going to receive package by courier at California, so the huston consulate may create problem for me or not?. any solution for IELTS exams Identification? the IELTS guys tell me passport is must. now what to do if i need to go for retake IELTS, I am waiting for my 8th may 2010 result, lets see.
please guide me for indian PCC.
Thanks,
himanshukumar Patel
Its funny to note how the consulates of 1 country operate in different ways, well I got my PCC in Indian consulate Chicago, they just verified all documents before accepting the request and asked me to bring my Passport back after 60 days and get the letter, I took my Passport along with the fee receipt on the 60th day and got my PCC and also a stamp on the passport mentioning PCC was issued for Canada imigration purpose.

Max