+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

nick_shved

Apr 30, 2021
Hi, guys!

If i had covid in the last 14-90 days, I need to present positive and negative reports at PoE and then be exempted from hotel quarantine. My positive test report is not in English. So the question is, can I present certified translation of this report and original hard copy to CBSA officer?

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi Friends, need help with booking. 3 day hotel quarantine in Montreal. Could you please advise ?

1. Do you guys have any suggestions for low rate ones in Montreal please ?
  2. When I'm trying to select rooms, I should select "Government Rates" ? or should I just select "Best Available Rates". The website not providing clear information on these options and what the differences are.

ehvargas

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have an urgent concern.

My wife is traveling with our two daughters, 14 and 16. My wife and oldest daughter are exempted from hotel stopover because they tested positive for COVID more than 14 days ago and less than 90. However my youngest daughter did not contracted COVID. What happens with the hotel Stopover?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I have a doubt with these new rules for vaccinated travelers.

My wife and I already have the Janssen vaccine so we should be exempt from the 14 day quarantine. I understand we still have to do a 3 day quarantine at any location (we're considering an Airbnb). Can we book, for example, only 5 days at an Airbnb or do we still have to show to the immigration agent that we booked the 14 days?

Doughnutheap

Jul 13, 2021
I have a doubt with these new rules for vaccinated travelers.

My wife and I already have the Janssen vaccine so we should be exempt from the 14 day quarantine. I understand we still have to do a 3 day quarantine at any location (we're considering an Airbnb). Can we book, for example, only 5 days at an Airbnb or do we still have to show to the immigration agent that we booked the 14 days?
I have the same query. I have received 2 shots of the Astrazeneca/Covishield. Should I still book for the entire 14 day period if I am planning to travel next month? CIC website still specifies having a quarantine plan in case one doesn't get the exception.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have an urgent concern.

My wife is traveling with our two daughters, 14 and 16. My wife and oldest daughter are exempted from hotel stopover because they tested positive for COVID more than 14 days ago and less than 90. However my youngest daughter did not contracted COVID. What happens with the hotel Stopover?
It's unclear what will happen. Your 14 year old needs negative PCR tests and might be required to do the 3-day hotel stay as well as 14 day quarantine, but since she's travelling with adults who already got the virus, they might allow her to go and quarantine with them at home.

Your wife and other daughter still needs to do the 14 day home quarantine but they don't need PCR tests.

Penina

Jul 23, 2020
Hi guys I need your help please..

My medicals will expire on 12th August. Will it be ok if I arrive on the Canada on the same date, or it will be too late, hence making my visa invalid?
Kindly assist ...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys I need your help please..

My medicals will expire on 12th August. Will it be ok if I arrive on the Canada on the same date, or it will be too late, hence making my visa invalid?
Kindly assist ...
Landing on the same day as the expiry of your medical is very risky. It's better you fly at least a week before expiry, or better still re-do the medicals before travelling.

Reactions: andrews17

Penina

Jul 23, 2020
Landing on the same day as the expiry of your medical is very risky. It's better you fly at least a week before expiry, or better still re-do the medicals before travelling.

Thank you so much for your response. I can you estimate how long does it take to have the medicals redone?
Because I wanted to be in Canada before 15th August, to allow time for quarantine