06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Good day to All,

I am trying to book air tickets for a family of four from Lahore to Calgary this month or next. Can you please advise regarding following if you can,

-What is best airline to travel from Lahore to Calgary,
-PIA is direct to Toronto, bit expensive but main problem is connection from Toronto to Calgary. I heard stories that connecting flight from Toronto to Calgary charges for any luggage more that 20kg. Is it true? Please share your experience. Where Immigration and Custom will be done if I travel by PIA?
-I would like to avoid Heathrow if possible due to transit VISA requirements.

Many Thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mashahzad said:
Good day to All,

I am trying to book air tickets for a family of four from Lahore to Calgary this month or next. Can you please advise regarding following if you can,

-What is best airline to travel from Lahore to Calgary,- PIA is the best choice , as it has interlining agreement with local Canadian Airlines , many friends have travelled on this , and were comfortable

-PIA is direct to Toronto, bit expensive but main problem is connection from Toronto to Calgary. I heard stories that connecting flight from Toronto to Calgary charges for any luggage more that 20kg. Is it true? Please share your experience. Where Immigration and Custom will be done if I travel by PIA? - Try Etihad , or try to get American Airlines , but you will be required to travel through UK , contact travel agent and say him to arrange your airlift by Air Canada from any European Port . All airlines that operate for Calagary charge extra luggage at a high cost , in case of PIA landing formalities will be completed at Toronto

-I would like to avoid Heathrow if possible due to transit VISA requirements. - Your travel agent is the only solution provider , if need my help , PM me I will give you contact of my agent , he is a smart fellow

Many Thanks

atifhassankhan

Star Member
Jan 26, 2010
mashahzad said:
Good day to All,

-What is best airline to travel from Lahore to Calgary,
-PIA is direct to Toronto, bit expensive but main problem is connection from Toronto to Calgary. I heard stories that connecting flight from Toronto to Calgary charges for any luggage more that 20kg. Is it true? Please share your experience. Where Immigration and Custom will be done if I travel by PIA?
-I would like to avoid Heathrow if possible due to transit VISA requirements.

Many Thanks
hi
first of all tickets will be expensive july august due to holiday season everywhere.
if u travel by pia connected flight to calgary u get 2 bags allowed even on the domestic.
if u travel via emirates or ittihad via heathro in a connected flight u do not need a transit visa.

best of luck
atif