+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Mobilité Francophone to EE, need new job offer?

laura1992

Aug 22, 2018
Hi everybody! I currently have a work permit with my company obtained with a valid job offer through the Mobilité Francophone programme and the visa will expire in 2020. Now I want to apply for PR through Express Entry and I was wondering if the job offer I have will still be valid or if my company will have to go through the whole process of making a job offer again.

I think I'll have enough points without it, but it will be safer to have more. However, I don't really want my supervisor to go through the extra work.

Thanks for your help!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I’m applying with my common law partner, together we have 480
Seriously.... did you even check what the previois draws cut offs were?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they are around 440, but that wasn't my question though, don't need to be rude...I thought maybe it could speed up the whole process
Seriously?

Process speed has nothing to do with how high your score is. There is no reason IRCC would do that. And there is no way they can do that without opening your application and take a careful calculation of the points that your claimed. Even if they want to be that discrimination, after calculating your scores and check your eligibility, wouldn't it be simpler to grant you the PR instead of throwing you to a queue when there is no more work need to be done?

Bottom line. You don't need to be stressed out. With 480 points, the only thing you should worry about is sleep well in the night:D