+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Case filling to after landing experience ....

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
Dear all,

i want to share my experience of from case filling to landing. i hope it wud give a sigh of relief to few people and i request the others as well to share their expeience

Case filling...
1. I started thinking of moving to canada in sept. 2010. and was delayed till sept 2011, when i finally made my mind and enrolled for IELTS classes.
2. Cleared IELTS in Oct. 2011 and started collecting papers for further processing.
3. December 2011 finalized an immigration agent whu 'll be making my file.(his name will not be using IMM 5476e form). i 'll be mailing my application myself.

Reason for delays
1st Mistake---- i followed immigration agents. though i was very clearly eligible coz i had been refering cic.gc.ca.
Result~~~~~~ My case was delayed for 2 years.
Rectification...... i should have shown self confidence and took my own decision.

2. Mistake ----- i was not handy with all my educational certificates.was having detailed marksheets only not actual certificates
Result~~~~~~ Un necessary delay and tension.
Rectification..... All certificates should be with me and kept in order.

3."Agent" because Time was running out only few applications were left so i want the file to be prepared once carefully professionally.
Result---- Neat and clean files and proper projection counts and the case PR was granted within 4 months.

CASE PROCESSING
1. March 2012 file was prepared and sent(thru DTDC courier) and received @ cic nova scotia sydney.
2. Received PER and AOR in same month.
3. April was month of anxiety as background checks were to be carried after receiving AOR. To add more woes and anxiety i started developing illusion of something wrong.
4. End of may brought in happines wen i finally saw MR, PPR,RPRF.
5. Ecas updated within 3 days.
6. Done my medicals in june.
7. Now worry started for Medicals updation.
8. Mediclas updated, And then tension at highest level because of final review.
9. Finally 1st week of july gave gud news and 2nd week brought passport
10. booked tickets for august and finally i m here.

How i could have done better...
1. Coz of DTDC file reached to NS sydney CANADA in 8 days. generally it takes 4 days. Delay could have been avoided
3. If everything is genuine , Experience educational documents etc. No need to worry at all.
4. Don't ever compare timelines with each other coz ur V.O'r could be different and his working tactics could be different as well.
7. No need to worry about medicals updation, of course u can check the detailed check up form which is provided by the SMO. it carries the detailed history of ur examination.
8. If medicals updated 99.99% u get visa sooner or later.

On getting the visa...
Its possible that u don't get ur, parents, birth place or any other incomplete name printed on COPR.
No need to panicky. Just read the complete instruction sheet (provided with VISA and COPR.) It has got a lots of valuable info on it.

Thing to be more careful........

In some cases on the "COPR" the name is not printed correctly(Given name has nothing on it. "Complete name is printed on the FAMILY NAME COLUMN".
Don't send documents back(NDVO may take time to rectify it) so do ur landing on same papers..... its not a big issue nor a small one.
Once u land here go to service canada office to get SIN no. if it is not iisued u 'll be provided with acknowledged letter. and u can get to work.
and ur the name cud be rectified by simply maililing ur papers to Immigration office at Ontario and the mistake could be rectified.

Steps to be followe at Airport after landing at YYZ pearson airport...
1. everyone 'll be provided with the diembarkation form.
Single form for a family of four.
key notes.
1. If ur bringing cash more than 10K $'s ?????
2. goods to follow
3. three more questions generally
this form has to be shown at every counter.

after getting off from aircraft.
1. Just follow the luggage signs. and u 'll reach passport control. choose any queue to stand in. u 'll be asked to show disembarkation form after that passport and copr. and u 'll be directed to new immigrants section.
To reach new immigration section. Just follow the signs of new immigrants section. show ur pp, copr and answer few questions(4to5).
and u need to sign copr in front of IO. and provide with the home address.
than take the luggages.
2. for luggages take the trolley for 2 $'s. Potters cost 20$'s save 18 $'s here.
3. after taking luggage on exit u 'll be directed to CBSA counter and they r intersted in counting TC and the goods to follow list. nthing much..
4. ur disembarkation form 'll be kept here and u 'll be welcomed officially to canada.

Bell phones are in the airport which can be used for 50 cents or 1$ coin. ii any one wants to call in canad only.
exit the airport and canada welcomes u.

Weather.
1. Canada has a dry weather. do bring sunscreen lotions and moisturizer creams as u may have to face a rough weather coz Weather canada has predicted this to be very harsh winters

i tried my level best to put in everything .if i m wrong smwhere. pls correct it and pass it forward.
God bless u all
thanx and rgds

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
princeroi22 said:
Dear all,

i want to share my experience of from case filling to landing. i hope it wud give a sigh of relief to few people and i request the others as well to share their expeience

Case filling...
Reason for delays
CASE PROCESSING
On getting the visa...
Weather.
i tried my level best to put in everything .if i m wrong smwhere. pls correct it and pass it forward.
God bless u all
thanx and rgds
Welcome to Canada !

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thnx for sharing , super fast processing and inspirational story

Rawat anil

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
12 July 2012
Med's Done....
02 Aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 oct 2012 DM on 15 oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 nov 2012
LANDED..........
16 jan 2013
thanks for sharing

princeroi22 said:
Dear all,

Case filling...
1. I started thinking of moving to canada in sept. 2010. and was delayed till sept 2011, when i finally made my mind and enrolled for IELTS classes.
2. Cleared IELTS in Oct. 2011 and started collecting papers for further processing.
3. December 2011 finalized an immigration agent whu 'll be making my file.(his name will not be using IMM 5476e form). i 'll be mailing my application myself.

Reason for delays
1st Mistake---- i followed immigration agents. though i was very clearly eligible coz i had been refering cic.gc.ca.
Rectification...... i should have shown self confidence and took my own decision.

2. Mistake ----- i was not handy with all my educational certificates.was having detailed marksheets only not actual certificates

3."Agent" because Time was running out only few applications were left so i want the file to be prepared once carefully professionally.
Result---- Neat and clean files and proper projection counts and the case PR was granted within 4 months.

CASE PROCESSING
1. March 2012 file was prepared and sent(thru DTDC courier) and received @ cic nova scotia sydney.
3. April was month of anxiety as background checks were to be carried after receiving AOR. To add more woes and anxiety i started developing illusion of something wrong.

1. Coz of DTDC file reached to NS sydney CANADA in 8 days. generally it takes 4 days. Delay could have been avoided
3. If everything is genuine , Experience educational documents etc. No need to worry at all.
4. Don't ever compare timelines with each other coz ur V.O'r could be different and his working tactics could be different as well.
7. No need to worry about medicals updation, of course u can check the detailed check up form which is provided by the SMO. it carries the detailed history of ur examination.

On getting the visa...
Its possible that u don't get ur, parents, birth place or any other incomplete name printed on COPR.
No need to panicky. Just read the complete instruction sheet (provided with VISA and COPR.) It has got a lots of valuable info on it.

In some cases on the "COPR" the name is not printed correctly(Given name has nothing on it. "Complete name is printed on the FAMILY NAME COLUMN".
Don't send documents back(NDVO may take time to rectify it) so do ur landing on same papers..... its not a big issue nor a small one.
Once u land here go to service canada office to get SIN no. if it is not iisued u 'll be provided with acknowledged letter. and u can get to work.
and ur the name cud be rectified by simply maililing ur papers to Immigration office at Ontario and the mistake could be rectified.

key notes.
2. goods to follow

1. Just follow the luggage signs. and u 'll reach passport control. choose any queue to stand in. u 'll be asked to show disembarkation form after that passport and copr. and u 'll be directed to new immigrants section.
To reach new immigration section. Just follow the signs of new immigrants section. show ur pp, copr and answer few questions(4to5).
than take the luggages.
2. for luggages take the trolley for 2 $'s. Potters cost 20$'s save 18 $'s here.
3. after taking luggage on exit u 'll be directed to CBSA counter and they r intersted in counting TC and the goods to follow list. nthing much..
4. ur disembarkation form 'll be kept here and u 'll be welcomed officially to canada.

Bell phones are in the airport which can be used for 50 cents or 1$ coin. ii any one wants to call in canad only.

Weather.
1. Canada has a dry weather. do bring sunscreen lotions and moisturizer creams as u may have to face a rough weather coz Weather canada has predicted this to be very harsh winters

God bless u all
thanx and rgds

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
princeroi22 said:
Dear all,

Case filling...

Reason for delays

CASE PROCESSING

On getting the visa...

key notes.
2. goods to follow

than take the luggages.

Weather.

God bless u all
thanx and rgds

WHAT IS DISEMBARKATION FORM ?
AND WHAT KIND OF QUESTION THEY ASK ?

PLEASE REPLY

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
princeroi22 said:
Dear all,

Case filling...

Reason for delays

CASE PROCESSING

On getting the visa...

key notes.
2. goods to follow

than take the luggages.

Weather.

God bless u all
thanx and rgds

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
princeroi22 said:
Dear all,

Case filling...

Reason for delays

CASE PROCESSING

On getting the visa...

key notes.
2. goods to follow

than take the luggages.

Weather.

God bless u all
thanx and rgds

if am not wrong is it the one we get inside the aircraft before landing to Canada or any country for customs?

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
@ anil rawat,
@ Steelz

Thanx for appreciating.

@ Nirmaan

U r right. its the form for customs... in canada only coz wen i landed in zurich(switzerland) i was not provided with any of the form...

Here is the link to the form u'll be provided b'fore landing.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

hope it helps

thanx and rgds

rink

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 17, 2010 (received by CIO)
Doc's Request.
April 8, 2010
AOR Received.
May 20, 2010
Med's Request
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-06-2012 and sent PP on Aug 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 15, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
What address we need to put in the declaration form (disembarakation form).

rink

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 17, 2010 (received by CIO)
Doc's Request.