+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Friends please help me please urgently

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
I am applying online visit visa I have upoded all files and applications but there's not showing for ( payment) options only this message appear in red colour (The fee shown is an estimate based on the fees in effect on the day that this Personal Reference Code is issued. The actual fees to be paid will be calculated on the date of submission)
Please help me how I can my fee thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am applying online visit visa I have upoded all files and applications but there's not showing for ( payment) options only this message appear in red colour (The fee shown is an estimate based on the fees in effect on the day that this Personal Reference Code is issued. The actual fees to be paid will be calculated on the date of submission)
Please help me how I can my fee thanks
Not sure. Is your application incomplete? How do you intend to submit your application - paper or online?

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
i am appling online visit visa my all application and files uploded and dated but not showing opestion for payment or subbmetions.only this showing in red colour (The fee shown is an estimate based on the fees in effect on the day that this Personal Reference Code is issued. The actual fees to be paid will be calculated on the date of submission) kindly help me thanks