AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Hello guys, My friend's application got returned just now after 9 months due to address error on the form. He is not on this forum so I thought I would help him answer his question.
When re-send the application again, do you put the same date on the signature panel as the original presence calculator back when you sent it (he sent it in February) ? or you had to adjust everything.
He left Canada as soon as he sent his form and has been away for 9 months due to Covid so it would affect his days so bad if he has to update form date and new presence calculator.
Thank you.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hello guys, My friend's application got returned just now after 9 months due to address error on the form. He is not on this forum so I thought I would help him answer his question.
When re-send the application again, do you put the same date on the signature panel as the original presence calculator back when you sent it (he sent it in February) ? or you had to adjust everything.
He left Canada as soon as he sent his form and has been away for 9 months due to Covid so it would affect his days so bad if he has to update form date and new presence calculator.
Thank you.
What does the letter from cic say to do?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Thank you.
Well your friend has been out of Canada ever since he/she sent citizenship file. Since its returned, now new physical presence calculator has to be filled and since this form is more than 60 days old, then I believe new form has to be resent along with new physical presence calculator.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Well your friend has been out of Canada ever since he/she sent citizenship file. Since its returned, now new physical presence calculator has to be filled and since this form is more than 60 days old, then I believe new form has to be resent along with new physical presence calculator.
Not necessarily. I just re-sent the same application dated July 4th. The letter did not say that it has to be refilled with the new date. Just to correct the info. His presenceout of Canada AFTER his application should not count at all. Unless I do not know something.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
For a start, he has to make the correction and send it himself, and he's out of country. Unless he specified that he's using someone's help in the form...
It would be weird if the package comes from, say, Toronto, while your friend is in Mexico, hasn't been here for months, and didn't use a representative'help while filing the application.
For the question itself, IRCC is supposed to receive a complete application at the latest 90 days after it was signed. Not if this rule also applies for applications returned with a correction to make, but I've seen others in the forum just make that correction and send the same package.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you.
If your friend is from Mexico as well he can return to Canada pretty easily during covid. Would post the instructions in the letter without any identifying information if your friend needs clarification about whether he can make the correction and resubmit or whether he has to resubmit which will require returning to Canada.