+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

mauricesera

Nov 8, 2021
Any Updates on AOR? I just saw the news that IRCC will finish processing TR2PR program by 2023 SMH.
Yeah, I'm beginning to worry. I thought that perhaps we have some sort of upper hand because of how low the number of applicants to French streams are in comparison to English ones. However, if it's any consolation, I've heard that most applicants who will roll over to 2023 will be ones with "complicated files?" I'm not sure what constitutes a complicated application, but I'm hoping it doesn't apply to any of us.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Please I got my AOR last week but I have collected my application fee back due to family issues. I want to continue with the application. Should I pay the fees back and send the receipt through a webform or I should wait for an officer to request for the fee receipt. Please help

Raj_555

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Type: Essential worker non health / French stream
Submission: 04/11/2021
Place of submission: Montreal
AOR : 07-02-2022 (Sidney)
Linked: 04-02-2022
Bio-metrics: Done upfront and Accepted
Medical: February 3, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Eligibility: Under review
Admissibility: Under review
CRP: -
RP Card: -
I am very happy if you tell me if your application no. starts with Fxxxxxxxx.. I don't want to know or ask for your application no. I only want to confirm that is it starting with F or E??? Its very useful to me.. Thank you.... Please give reply asap.