+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Just got refunded for biometrics, first thing I heard from IRCC after 4 months and a half. Am I to wait longer to link my application? I tried linking after I received the biometrics refund, but it didn't work. (Note: My country of birth is different from my country of citizenship, I fear that's what's stopping me from linking my application).
You can always use your UCI and passport information when trying to link.

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I applied under essential non health care on September 27 and received AOR today. Am trying to link with application number and last name it's not linking. Did anyone had problems linking after receiving AOR?
Some people experienced that, you either have to keep trying everyday or you make a call to the call center.

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
I don't understand why some people get AOR then nothing else, others get AOR and medical passed, others get bio refund and nothing else...
Is it related to technical issues in the system? Do they all mean that the agent started working on the file? It's very confusing and stressful!

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I don't understand why some people get AOR then nothing else, others get AOR and medical passed, others get bio refund and nothing else...
Is it related to technical issues in the system? Do they all mean that the agent started working on the file? It's very confusing and stressful!
They all mean that they opened your app and are looking into it. No ones has the answer to that specific process but it very much depends on what's in app as documentation and who is processing your app.

Here are the scenarios I have seen:

• "some people get AOR then nothing": their medical may be in process or they will ask to provide new medical.
  • "Others get AOR and medical passed": Which is the normal process, confirming that medical is good and nothing suspicious.
  • "Others get bio refund and nothing else": They're are looking at the documents submitted already and will soon issue an AOR.
Now it can take times depending on when they're touching your application again or if they were waiting for a confirmation on the inside.
All I can say is every application is different.

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hello Everyone!

i am happy that processing is moving faster! I haven’t checked this forum is a while and your recent updates gave me so much hope. Good luck to everyone waiting!

Reactions: Riri15

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
What happened ? I though everything was going fast. Now i don’t see any posts. I guess they just processed a few applications and stopped working on the French stream :confused:

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Type: Essential worker non health / French stream
Submission: 04/11/2021
Place of submission: Montreal
AOR : 07-02-2022 (Sidney)
Linked: 04-02-2022
Bio-metrics: Done upfront and Accepted
Medical: February 3, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Eligibility: Under review
Admissibility: Under review
CRP: -
RP Card: -

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Have you heard about any denied TR to PR application so far? And what's the reason?
Congrats on AOR! I’ve seen applications refused because people applied to wrong streams by accident. I haven’t heard any other reasons for refusal. My immigration consultant said that officers are being very lenient with TR2PR (Especially french stream) compared to other PR pathways. Good luck!

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Type: Essential worker non health / French stream
Submission: 04/11/2021
Place of submission: Montreal
AOR : 07-02-2022 (Sidney)
Linked: 04-02-2022
Bio-metrics: Done upfront and Accepted
Medical: February 3, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Eligibility: Under review
Admissibility: Under review
CRP: -
RP Card: -
What time on November 4th did you apply ? Thanks in advance!

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Hey! I received biometric refund letter/linking/medical pass on Jan 27 as well! I applied on Sept 11, however. I see that some others have gotten AOR at the same time, but you and I didn't get the AOR on Jan 27. Do you know if that's normal? Thanks!
I’m still waiting for my AOR. Did you get yours?

mauricesera

Nov 8, 2021
I am still waiting for AOR as well! Since I got linked and received letter regarding letter of biometric refund on Jan 27, I have didn't hear anything about AOR :(
Haven't even got linked yet, though I did get an invoice for biometric refund (which, mind you, I have yet to receive in my bank account).