+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
French International Graduate
Applied: August 17
Biometrics Refund Letter: January 27
Linked: January 27
Medical Passed: January 25

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Mauritian!! Same
Hi. Happy to see another Mauritian hereI guess you have submitted everything upfront like me. It seems that IRCC is in most cases asking for PCC again. Some are saying to upload the one we submitted with an LOE, stating that we don’t need another one since we never went back and others are saying to provide a new one to be on the safe side. Were you aware of that? For my part I am thinking to apply for a new one because I don’t want to take any risk in case they do ask for it and since it may take some time to get it Ive decided to do it now to save time. And also if you want to get news about application updates and very useful tips of what’s going on with TR to Pr applications take a look at “The canadian dream by Urvi” and “ Renu’s lifestyle in Canada” on you tube.

Last edited:

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
Hi. It seems we both have exactly the same timeline and mauritians too! I guess you have submitted everything upfront like me. It seems that IRCC is in most cases asking for PCC again. Some are saying to upload the one we submitted with an LOE, stating that we don’t need another one since we never went back and others are saying to provide a new one to be on the safe side. Were you aware of that? For my part I am thinking to apply for a new one because I don’t want to take any risk in case they do ask for it and since it may take some time to get it Ive decided to do it now to save time. And also if you want to get news about application updates and very useful tips of what’s going on with TR to Pr applications take a look at “The canadian dream by Urvi” and “ Renu’s lifestyle in Canada” on you tube.
Thanks. I will try to get a new one too!!

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
I went back a few pages and saw that you in fact applied in July. What is your processing status now. Can you provide an update?
Just got BIL, passed medical and linked my application on Jan 26. I will go for biometrics on Tuesday and then wait for new updates

borisjohnson1

Jan 31, 2022
Hi guys, I’ve a question:

Can I leave my job now that I've applied for PR through this TR to PR (French grad) stream, while still waiting for decision?
I know having a job at the time of application is a requirement. However, the statute/policy says nothing about requiring one to be employed while waiting for PR decision. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

I would like to leave my job and NOT LOOK to find another until PR decision is made. Will this impact my PR decision? Thanks!

For context, I have:
  • Received biometric refund on Jan 27
  • No AOR yet
  • Linked my application on IRCC (based on biometric refund info)

borisjohnson1

Jan 31, 2022
French International Graduate
Applied: August 17
Biometrics Refund Letter: January 27
Linked: January 27
Medical Passed: January 25
Hey! I received biometric refund letter/linking/medical pass on Jan 27 as well! I applied on Sept 11, however. I see that some others have gotten AOR at the same time, but you and I didn't get the AOR on Jan 27. Do you know if that's normal? Thanks!

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
Hey! I received biometric refund letter/linking/medical pass on Jan 27 as well! I applied on Sept 11, however. I see that some others have gotten AOR at the same time, but you and I didn't get the AOR on Jan 27. Do you know if that's normal? Thanks!
you should get soon. I got all on the same day but every case is different i think. I would not worry

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
I think maybe it depends on the visa officer. But for our piece of piece of mind I hope we do get it soon! I am checking my mail everyday.

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
I applied under essential non health care on September 27 and received AOR today. Am trying to link with application number and last name it's not linking. Did anyone had problems linking after receiving AOR?

Reactions: T0pubo

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys, I’ve a question:

Can I leave my job now that I've applied for PR through this TR to PR (French grad) stream, while still waiting for decision?
I know having a job at the time of application is a requirement. However, the statute/policy says nothing about requiring one to be employed while waiting for PR decision. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

I would like to leave my job and NOT LOOK to find another until PR decision is made. Will this impact my PR decision? Thanks!

For context, I have:
  • Received biometric refund on Jan 27
  • No AOR yet
  • Linked my application on IRCC (based on biometric refund info)
Yes you can. You need only to have been employed on the day of application and provided proof for it. I myself quit my job in November and took another one in January. I checked with a lawyer so its ok.

mauricesera

Nov 8, 2021
Just got refunded for biometrics, first thing I heard from IRCC after 4 months and a half. Am I to wait longer to link my application? I tried linking after I received the biometrics refund, but it didn't work. (Note: My country of birth is different from my country of citizenship, I fear that's what's stopping me from linking my application).

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Here's is an update so far:
Stream: International Graduate French (outside/hors Quebec)
Submitted: June 21, 2021 (Submitted at 3:53pm CDT)
BIL: Feb 1, 2022 and linked
AOR: Feb 2, 2022
Biometrics: Submitted Feb 1, 2022
Medical: Passed Feb 1, 2022
Eligibility: -
Admissibility: -
Background Check: In progress
eCOPR: -