+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

amarantina

Dec 14, 2021
Hello all! I applied in the IG Francophone stream. My timeline:

• Stream: French International Graduate from British Columbia
  • Submitted: 5 September
  • Linked: -
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: They are still valid (till 2028)
  • Medical: Submitted old one from 2017, they may still ask me to get new one (hope not).
  • Portal request: -
  • Additional Documents Request: -
  • COPR: -
Also, do you guys know this site? https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/temporary-resident-to-permanent-resident-pathway-tracker I just found it. Seems legit enough? Added my info with a phony name, but it'd be great maybe if more people in this forum kept track of theirs there? What do you think?

amarantina

Dec 14, 2021
(cross posted with the large TR to PR post)

Oh and also: I found these datasets of PR applications granted from 2015 to 2021 (all 4 quartals) to applicants who already held a TR permit. So, it has the new TR to PR streams, as well as other applicants who had TR and applied for PR in other streams. I found the spreadsheet a bit annoying with formatting, so I summarized it here in Google Sheets.

Unless I'm reading this incorrectly, 11210 applications in the TR to PR policy/streams (all!) were approved in 2021. It does not say how many were processed. So, in total, the applications through this pathway would be... around 93,000 or so? Not sure what this data says, but I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Oh but please note that the data was published at the end of October, and numbers for November and December are projected, not actual.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Yes, I provided a letter at the time of submission. Proofs include my search for jobs there (email exchanges with companies, interviews taken,...). I had also provided my job change (to a Vancouver-based company) through the webform. But, I have heard others got their PR without a letter or proof at all. Hope this helps.
Did you receive CoPR after you moved to Vancouver? Or until now you haven't moved to Vancouver yet?
Do you have any dependents?

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
We are still in QC and got our PR cards today.
Congrats! It is so quick.
Your PR card was sent from which VO? Do you live in Montreal ? From the day your PR card application is approved and mailed, how long did it take to send to your address?

nobita107

Dec 3, 2014
Congrats! It is so quick.
Your PR card was sent from which VO? Do you live in Montreal ? From the day your PR card application is approved and mailed, how long did it take to send to your address?
Thanks. Our cards were mailed from Sydney NS on Monday. And yes, to Montreal.

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hello tout le monde!

I know my timeline won’t be helpful to anyone since i applied last minute But here it is anyways. I hope this group is as active as the general TR to PR forum. Let’s all include our timeline and help each other
  • Submitted: November 4th
  • Biometrics: -
  • Medical: Submitted

mauricesera

Nov 8, 2021
Hello tout le monde!

I know my timeline won’t be helpful to anyone since i applied last minute But here it is anyways. I hope this group is as active as the general TR to PR forum. Let’s all include our timeline and help each other
  • Submitted: November 4th
  • Biometrics: -
  • Medical: Submitted
Thanks for sharing! I added my timeline to signature just for reference. Would appreciate engagement here too (I feel like us French pathways applicants are so few in comparison, we can get lost in the sauce on the TR to PR forum)

Reactions: Intstudent1.0