+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

ERKUNJ

Dec 5, 2021
Hey guys, is it possible for someone to share an invite link for the discord group here? Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

alaach94

Nov 4, 2021
Hey everyone, I recently discovered a mistake in generic form 008, in the first and second question the answers should be “economic” and “tr to pr pathway” for some reason they changed on my form before submission to to “other” and “permit holder…”. I sent an updated version of the form via webform but im not sure they’ll accept it since I haven’t received an aor yet. Im not sure if it’s a serious mistake or not or if they’ll refuse my application because of it. Anyone had a similar issue or any suggestions on what to do? Thank You!

nobita107

Dec 3, 2014
Hello! I have a question please. Did you provide any letter of intent or proofs of you haven moved outside of Quebec at any moment before you got PR email ?
Yes, I provided a letter at the time of submission. Proofs include my search for jobs there (email exchanges with companies, interviews taken,...). I had also provided my job change (to a Vancouver-based company) through the webform. But, I have heard others got their PR without a letter or proof at all. Hope this helps.

Franck2912

Oct 14, 2021
Yes, I provided a letter at the time of submission. Proofs include my search for jobs there (email exchanges with companies, interviews taken,...). I had also provided my job change (to a Vancouver-based company) through the webform. But, I have heard others got their PR without a letter or proof at all. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your insights. I finally got my CoPr as well today. I did provide intent and proofs but I was still in Quebec so I was concerned. This has been a stressful experience but it is all over now.

Franck2912

Oct 14, 2021
ESSENTIAL NON-HEALTH FRENCH
  • Applied : 11th July 2021
  • Medical passed : 13th October 2021
  • AOR: 18 November 2021
  • Biometrics payment request : 18 November 2021
  • Submitted biometrics payment receipt : 19 November 2021
  • Biometric Instructions letter : 24 November 2021
  • Biometrics done : 25 November 2021
  • ADR IMM5669 : 2 December 2021
  • IMM5669 Submitted : 3rd December 2021
  • Ghost update 1: 6 December 2021
  • Ghost update 2: 7 December 2021
  • COPR email : 8 December 2021

Note: I applied while still being in Quebec since I'm still studying here. I wrote a letter of intention and a sworn statement (which I made signed by a commissioner of oaths) stating I'll move out of Quebec as from January 2022 since I'm finishing my bachelor degree in December 2021. In my letter, I showed my link to Ontario since I did a 2 year college architecture technician diploma there and I worked for 3 years doing jobs like cashier, customer service and call center. To prove those, I submitted my previous tax records for the jobs I did in Ottawa and my school transcript for the school I attended.

Reactions: LilJa

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
ESSENTIAL NON-HEALTH FRENCH
  • Applied : 11th July 2021
  • Medical passed : 13th October 2021
  • AOR: 18 November 2021
  • Biometrics payment request : 18 November 2021
  • Submitted biometrics payment receipt : 19 November 2021
  • Biometric Instructions letter : 24 November 2021
  • Biometrics done : 25 November 2021
  • ADR IMM5669 : 2 December 2021
  • IMM5669 Submitted : 3rd December 2021
  • Ghost update 1: 6 December 2021
  • Ghost update 2: 7 December 2021
  • COPR email : 8 December 2021

Note: I applied while still being in Quebec since I'm still studying here. I wrote a letter of intention and a sworn statement (which I made signed by a commissioner of oaths) stating I'll move out of Quebec as from January 2022 since I'm finishing my bachelor degree in December 2021. In my letter, I showed my link to Ontario since I did a 2 year college architecture technician diploma there and I worked for 3 years doing jobs like cashier, customer service and call center. To prove those, I submitted my previous tax records for the jobs I did in Ottawa and my school transcript for the school I attended.

Hey how did you know you passed medical before getting your AOR?

alaach94

Nov 4, 2021
Hey everyone, I recently discovered a mistake in generic form 008, in the first and second question the answers should be “economic” and “tr to pr pathway” for some reason they changed on my form before submission to to “other” and “permit holder…”. I sent an updated version of the form via webform but im not sure they’ll accept it since I haven’t received an aor yet. Im not sure if it’s a serious mistake or not or if they’ll refuse my application because of it. Anyone had a similar issue or any suggestions on what to do? Thank You!
Hello again, so I got a confirmation from IRCC that the document was received and that it will be added to my file shortly, does this mean that they were able to locate my application?! Since I’ve seen many people getting their updated documents rejected by ircc if they were not able to locate their application in the system. PS: I applied on October 28 so very recent!

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
Hey can you please send me the link for making changes to your submitted documents. I forgot to add my dad's family name in the application documents

alaach94

Nov 4, 2021
You think it's worth sending one? i applied in July and still no AOR and cannot find my application on my account yet
I don’t know I applied in October! Don’t have aor and cant link as well but they confirmed that they received the form and that they will add it to my file shortly so maybe it’s worth a try….and ps: if you want to upload the document use the link, fill out you info on the first page then when you click next they will give you the option to upload documents…

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
I don’t know I applied in October! Don’t have aor and cant link as well but they confirmed that they received the form and that they will add it to my file shortly so maybe it’s worth a try….and ps: if you want to upload the document use the link, fill out you info on the first page then when you click next they will give you the option to upload documents…
Thank you so much!