+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FRENCH TO CANADA (EXPRESS ENTRY)

Waiting_game

Feb 4, 2018
Hey everyone!

I’m hoping to find some people in a similar situation to what my boyfriend and I are going through - hopefully we can help each other!

I’m Canadian, and my boyfriend is French and living in Paris right now. He submitted all of the PR documents on December 29, 2017. I know it hasn’t been that long, but we are impatient and really want an answer soon!

Is there anyone who has applied around the same time? Or, anyone else who’s been waiting for an answer for a while? We’d love to hear from you!!! Or, if you know of another forum where I could get more info, please let me know!! It would be great to compare situations/see how things went/are going for other people.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone!

I’m hoping to find some people in a similar situation to what my boyfriend and I are going through - hopefully we can help each other!

I’m Canadian, and my boyfriend is French and living in Paris right now. He submitted all of the PR documents on December 29, 2017. I know it hasn’t been that long, but we are impatient and really want an answer soon!

Is there anyone who has applied around the same time? Or, anyone else who’s been waiting for an answer for a while? We’d love to hear from you!!! Or, if you know of another forum where I could get more info, please let me know!!

His situation is very straightforward - no previous marriages, kids, etc. He is applying as a single person and does not have any provincial nomination or job offer yet. His CRS score was over 500, C1/C2 level in English and French, has a masters degree and 2 years of professional experience in NOC 0111.

Maybe I gave too much information!

Hope to hear from someone soon!
Nothing out of the ordinary here (processing time wise). Be patient.

Reactions: Waiting_game