+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FRENCH TEF

Gunners

Jul 13, 2016
Hi,

Anyone trying for French exam? What are the levels we need to learn? A1 A2 and B1 ?

Any online free courses?

raksawap

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I took the e-TEF exam last year fortunately manage to score B1 in all 4 sections.

You need to prove your language efficiency with the following scores depending on your situation:

A. if you have declared french as your first language then you need B2 in all 4 sections
B. if you have declared french as your second language then you need B1 in all 4 sections.

I found it tough because unlike IELTS where you have hundreds of tests available, there are only 2 books to prepare for it. Even the e-books which I managed to find were the same ones I found at the alliance francaise library.

There are no specific courses that would prepare you for this particular exam. So these books and listening to french radios online as well as reading french content would help you prepare for the same.

Also, it doesn't matter how many levels you have completed in the past during your french course, the e-TEF certification depends on how you score during this exam.

Mit_EE2016

Jan 22, 2016
I want to try for the e-TEF exam and have been considering this for quite some time. I have scored maximum in my IELTS but need to boost my points further to be given ITA.

I have studied French to A-Level standard in a British school so the language is not totally new to me, and some things have stuck.

What are the two books that are needed to prepare for this exam, what are they called and aside from contacting alliance francaise, where else might I be able to find them.

Thanks in advance and your help is always appreciated.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mit_EE2016 said:
I want to try for the e-TEF exam and have been considering this for quite some time. I have scored maximum in my IELTS but need to boost my points further to be given ITA.

I have studied French to A-Level standard in a British school so the language is not totally new to me, and some things have stuck.

What are the two books that are needed to prepare for this exam, what are they called and aside from contacting alliance francaise, where else might I be able to find them.

Thanks in advance and your help is always appreciated.
They're:
1) TEF Test d'Evaluation de Francais - 250 activites by Sylvie Pons
2) TEF: Test D'Evaluation de Francais published by Hachette Livre

Both come with audio tapes.
I managed to find #1 online, and can PM you the link, if you'd like (not sure if I'm allowed to post download links on the forum).

BXL

Aug 11, 2016
Hi Istari,
Can you PM me those two links, please, as I just started to prepare for TEF. My mail- himalaya55555@yahoo.com
Appreciate you.

S

sutyfornow

raksawap said:
I took the e-TEF exam last year fortunately manage to score B1 in all 4 sections.

You need to prove your language efficiency with the following scores depending on your situation:

A. if you have declared french as your first language then you need B2 in all 4 sections
B. if you have declared french as your second language then you need B1 in all 4 sections.

I found it tough because unlike IELTS where you have hundreds of tests available, there are only 2 books to prepare for it. Even the e-books which I managed to find were the same ones I found at the alliance francaise library.

There are no specific courses that would prepare you for this particular exam. So these books and listening to french radios online as well as reading french content would help you prepare for the same.

Also, it doesn't matter how many levels you have completed in the past during your french course, the e-TEF certification depends on how you score during this exam.

plz what is an e- Tef exam? do you have the exam online or what?

S

sutyfornow

istari said:
They're:

I managed to find #1 online, and can PM you the link, if you'd like (not sure if I'm allowed to post download links on the forum).
PLZZZ Can you send me the link on : soha_elsayed_ahmed@yahoo.com
Thankkk you so much

Amita123

Jan 23, 2018
They're:

Hi, I plan to give my TEF exam in April.
Could you please let me know if it’s possible for you to forward me the books/resources to prepare for this exam?
My email id is amita.bhatia@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

sachi2190

Jan 29, 2018
They're:

Hi Istari,

Can you please share the books with me. My email ID is sachisolanki@gmail.com./

THanks.

sariputra

Feb 20, 2017
They're:

hi

I am also preparing for TEF exam. It would be greatful if you can send me the online study material in pdf format to sariputra.m.r@gmail.com

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
hi

I am also preparing for TEF exam. It would be greatful if you can send me the online study material in pdf format to sariputra.m.r@gmail.com
You can check on youtube Francais avec Pierre and enroll with his study classes. Else, listening to French radios and reading french magazines will help you.

You can check videos similar to this on youtube