+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

French Speaking International Graduates Stream New

snerosh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hey guys just made this thread to help anyone who is planning to apply for the new French speaking international students Pathway.. any timelines or dates for the test or anyone who jas already booked a TEF ?

snerosh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Thanks this is good for even b1 level of French.. I think if you get a b1 score in tef then that should be fine .. one more question
Have you booked a tef or tcf ? N if so how did you do it

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
We are still deciding what to do. My wife's level of French is not strong. She is still thinking whether to do this or not.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hi ,thinking of applying in the French international graduate stream as couldn’t book a English test in time .Have booked an Tef Canada test for August
Couple of questions for the French stream
1.. would we have to select our primary language as French
2…Which language are you most comfortable with …Can we put English there

Anyone knows the best way to prepare for the test or knows of any tutor who can help prepare

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
I assume there is no issue at saying that the primary language and the one you are most comfortable with is English, since the requirements are Level 4 or 5 in French. This is an intermediate level. One can speak English fluently and of course the first language would be English.

I feel it is best to take clases, but this is expensive.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
I assume there is no issue at saying that the primary language and the one you are most comfortable with is English, since the requirements are Level 4 or 5 in French. This is an intermediate level. One can speak English fluently and of course the first language would be English.

I feel it is best to take clases, but this is expensive.
Yeah,looking for leads as how to find a tutor

yassinebouhlel

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone knows which is more easier the TCF canada or TEF Canada and what is the required score for both test ?