+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fredericton NB Citizenship applications

Medo_2537

Dec 10, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone received oath invite from Fredericton NB office recently? It seems that my application is taking forever.

I am a September 2019 applicant, already been asked for fingerprints twice which have been received by the office. No updates since May 12 th

• Wow
Reactions: im2kool

rutadily

May 13, 2021
My application approved and transfered for COPR Mar 28th but there is still no update. I have no idea they work or not. Who knows their email address?

Reactions: Silammr

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone received oath invite from Fredericton NB office recently? It seems that my application is taking forever.

I am a September 2019 applicant, already been asked for fingerprints twice which have been received by the office. No updates since May 12 th
Have you tried contacting your MP?

Medo_2537

Dec 10, 2020
Have you tried contacting your MP?
No I haven't contacted my MP yet. I've contacted IRCC via web form, and I've been told that the application is in process and they're doing their best to finalize it the soonest possible. That's just a generic reply they send to everyone.

Silammr

Jun 17, 2021
My application approved and transfered for COPR Mar 28th but there is still no update. I have no idea they work or not. Who knows their email address?
My application was also approved and transfered to IRCC Fredricton on April 10 2021 i know few people who are in the same boat as you. It seems they are taking forever.

Medo_2537

Dec 10, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Any recent oath invites from Fredericton office NB ? This endless wait is really starting to take toll on me and very frustrating. September 2019 applicant. Please share your experience.

TokyoH

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Any recent oath invites from Fredericton office NB ? This endless wait is really starting to take toll on me and very frustrating. September 2019 applicant. Please share your experience.
I understand your frustration as I am on the same boat. My application was submitted in December 2019. We (3 persons of the same family) to the test early March 2021. Now we are still waiting. Being patient is what we can do now

I heard some oath invites in Fredericton from my network. They are still conducting the online ceremony. But I don't know when it comes to our turn

Medo_2537

Dec 10, 2020
I understand your frustration as I am on the same boat. My application was submitted in December 2019. We (3 persons of the same family) to the test early March 2021. Now we are still waiting. Being patient is what we can do now

I heard some oath invites in Fredericton from my network. They are still conducting the online ceremony. But I don't know when it comes to our turn
Hello thanks for your feedback.

I know some people who took oath from Fredericton back in April. I took the test in December 2020 but only got DM in May.

What did you mean people from your network ?

I wish you and all the family smooth processing.

• Wow
Reactions: im2kool

TokyoH

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Hello thanks for your feedback.

I know some people who took oath from Fredericton back in April. I took the test in December 2020 but only got DM in May.

What did you mean people from your network ?

I wish you and all the family smooth processing.
I meant from people I know in Fredericton

rutadily

May 13, 2021
Not yet. I got GCMS note 2days ago. They didn't open my application since end of March....I have no idea I can get COPR this year.