+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fredericton NB Citizenship applications

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi, Can anyone kindly share the email address of the IRCC office in Fredericton? I received an invitation to take the citizenship test on my tracker, but I did not receive an email regarding the test. I took the test from the tracker, but the results have not been updated yet. I am assuming that the online citizenship test scheduling office is located in Fredericton, as I received a fingerprint request from the same office.

I am planning to email the Fredericton office to request an update on my test results. Any assistance with the email address would be greatly appreciated.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, Can anyone kindly share the email address of the IRCC office in Fredericton? I received an invitation to take the citizenship test on my tracker, but I did not receive an email regarding the test. I took the test from the tracker, but the results have not been updated yet. I am assuming that the online citizenship test scheduling office is located in Fredericton, as I received a fingerprint request from the same office.

I am planning to email the Fredericton office to request an update on my test results. Any assistance with the email address would be greatly appreciated.
When did you give your test?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I took the test on March 22nd, but a friend of mine from Fredericton also took the test on the same day. However, their results were updated on March 24th.
You should ask your friend for the address he got the test email from. On the same email you can ask for your test result update.

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
You should ask your friend for the address he got the test email from. On the same email you can ask for your test result update.
He also didn't receive the test scheduling email like me.
By the way, what is the likelihood of it being the same office from where I received the fingerprint request? If it is, I can request an update on the same email.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
He also didn't receive the test scheduling email like me.
By the way, what is the likelihood of it being the same office from where I received the fingerprint request? If it is, I can request an update on the same email.
The problem is there are separate email address for different activities like FP, test and oath and if you email one asking for other activity status, they ignore it or ask to refrain from using that email.

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
My LPP was completed on May 11, and now I am waiting for the oath ceremony. I was wondering how often oath ceremonies are organized in Fredericton and when the most recent oath ceremony took place in Fredericton.

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Tracker updated yesterday, saw it this morning. Citizenship Oath ceremony scheduled for June 2nd.
Congratulations! Could you please let me know from which office you received the email? I am also from Fredericton, and my LPP is completed. Now waiting for the oath ceremony. However, I'm unsure where my file is being processed.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Congratulations! Could you please let me know from which office you received the email? I am also from Fredericton, and my LPP is completed. Now waiting for the oath ceremony. However, I'm unsure where my file is being processed.

Thanks!

Received Oath Ceremony Confirmation from CIC-CITOY-CONVO@cic.gc.ca
However my file was processed in Montreal.
You should be able to tell where the application office is by looking at the email address you were sent when you received the test notification

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks!

Received Oath Ceremony Confirmation from CIC-CITOY-CONVO@cic.gc.ca
However my file was processed in Montreal.
You should be able to tell where the application office is by looking at the email address you were sent when you received the test notification
Thank you, but I did not receive the test email at all. After my tracker account was updated with the scheduled test date, I waited for a few days before finally attempting the test. However, fingerprint request was received from the Fredericton office, but I am unsure if it is still the same office handling my file processing.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you, but I did not receive the test email at all. After my tracker account was updated with the scheduled test date, I waited for a few days before finally attempting the test. However, fingerprint request was received from the Fredericton office, but I am unsure if it is still the same office handling my file processing.

I don't think applications are handled in Fredericton. Most likely it's either in Montreal or Sydney
Did you check your Junk/Spam folder for the test invite?
It would be strange not to receive the email at all :confused:

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I have thoroughly checked my spam folder and all email folders using "CIC" as a keyword, but I did not receive any test email. I also reached out to IRCC customer care and they confirmed that no test email was sent according to their records. Additionally, they informed me that my application is currently being processed in Fredericton.