+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Four Moths Processing. please i need your opinion

AbuMalak

Jan 5, 2016
Hello Every body, I hope you are fine.

i have applied two times for Canadian student visa in 2015 to join master degree at University of Toronto . they have refused my visa because the officer is not satisfied that i will return to my country (Yemen) and for some financial reasons.

i have applied for the third time manually on 23 Aug 2015 at Canadian Embassy in Riyadh and tried to provide all documents to satisfy their previous refusal reasons. Now it has been more than four months without any reply from them . i contacted them many times bye email and they always say your application is still under processing . on 11 Nov 2015 they said you will get a reply within a week and they did the same thing two weeks ago , however my file still under processing till now.

Any body have an idea why did an application take this much time while the normal processing time here in KSA is only 4 weeks ? is there something called frozen application?

Please i need your opinion? should i wait or ask them for my passport and go ahead with my life in somewhere other than Canada ?

i have deferred my university admission three times and the last one is to Jan 2016 which will start after one week and they can no more defer my admission.
Thanks

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Sorry to hear your story, unfortunately there isn't anything you can do about it, you can ask your passport and they'll return it to you
however, your application may be drown and you can either wait for response or move on.

I am facing similar delay from VO in Riyadh, however my application was received at VO on Nov 2nd, i am still waiting for them to process my application without hope to get visa anytime soon.

Wish you all the best

AbuMalak

Jan 5, 2016
thanks Bro Abbas .

is it possible to ask them to send my passport and keep it with me while my application still processing ? i heard that if they approved my visa and my passport is not submitted they will cancel it. do you have any idea regarding this ?

thanks again and wish you luck in your visa

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
In the submission instruction they are saying they would process your application without the original passport, however, they won't send you reminder to submit your passport, in this case you can email them and inquire about your application and then submit your passport if they advice you to do so

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
AbuMalak said:

i have applied two times for Canadian student visa in 2015 to join master degree at University of Toronto . they have refused my visa because the officer is not satisfied that i will return to my country (Yemen) and for some financial reasons.

i have applied for the third time manually on 23 Aug 2015 at Canadian Embassy in Riyadh and tried to provide all documents to satisfy their previous refusal reasons. Now it has been more than four months without any reply from them . i contacted them many times bye email and they always say your application is still under processing . on 11 Nov 2015 they said you will get a reply within a week and they did the same thing two weeks ago , however my file still under processing till now.

Any body have an idea why did an application take this much time while the normal processing time here in KSA is only 4 weeks ? is there something called frozen application?

Please i need your opinion? should i wait or ask them for my passport and go ahead with my life in somewhere other than Canada ?

i have deferred my university admission three times and the last one is to Jan 2016 which will start after one week and they can no more defer my admission.
Thanks
I'm sorry to hear that, friend. My application also in processing for 3 months now and CIC kept saying it is being reviewed.

Hopefully there's good news soon as my class already started since 4th January.

AbuMalak

Jan 5, 2016
betteka said:
I'm sorry to hear that, friend. My application also in processing for 3 months now and CIC kept saying it is being reviewed.

Hopefully there's good news soon as my class already started since 4th January.
Good luck bro , May i know in which visa office you applied ?

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
AbuMalak said:

Thanks
hi, you get decision yet? Did you have funding Or some short of scholarship from the university?

AbuMalak

Jan 5, 2016
pzz said:
hi, you get decision yet? Did you have funding Or some short of scholarship from the university?
Not Yet , still waiting for the decision.
i have scholarship from a private organization in my country . Also , i have submitted a letter from my supervisor stating that he will provide additional support to me