+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Four Months bank statement from my parent {total tuition fees + each yr expenses

bakhtawar.com

Oct 31, 2015
Dear All,

Hope all is well at your end.

Please advise me i am trouble i didn't know what to do Thanks in advance for your comments below

i am looking to take the admission in Memorial University for Newfoundland . My expenses are given below please tell me how much money i have to show in the bank statement.

1 Semester = 852$
1 Year Expense = 10000$

Accordingly i have to show 10852$ if i am not wrong

or i have to pay the fee of total 9 semester = 7668$ and the 2.5 years expense which will be round about = 25k so i have to show = 32668 $

Please tell me which figure is correct

1 year fee + 1 year expense = 4month bank statement
or
2.5 year fee + 2.5 year expenses = 4 month bank statement

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Hey fellow MUN,i'm also going to MUN for fall semester. What you need to show is a minimum bank statement of 4months which will cover your tuition and living expenses for a year. So technically, i think your tuition was on per credit course= 852 per semester. Check your acceptance letter for the tuition and add 10,000CAD as living expenses to it. And your bank statement shouldnt be less than 4 months. Are you for May intake and what course?

bakhtawar.com

Oct 31, 2015
Beckyem said:
Hey fellow MUN,i'm also going to MUN for fall semester. What you need to show is a minimum bank statement of 4months which will cover your tuition and living expenses for a year. So technically, i think your tuition was on per credit course= 852 per semester. Check your acceptance letter for the tuition and add 10,000CAD as living expenses to it. And your bank statement shouldnt be less than 4 months. Are you for May intake and what course?
yup and i will do the master in business administration ( Marketing ) what about you