+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Found out my now ex of 3 years sponsoring his ex

Bethlock

Sep 8, 2022
So I recently found out that my (now ex) boyfriend of three years has submitted a sponsorship for his ex girlfriend/mother of his child. He wants his child to be here and the ex will not allow visitors visa for the kid unless he agrees to bring her here. Is this something I should report as fraud? They are not together, have never lived together, she is holding the kid over his head…. Or should I just leave it alone?

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I would absolutely report him. How is he trying to sponsor her? You would do it for your own conscience, knowing he is abusing the system and lying to IRCC and you will be making room for a geniune couple to get their case seen/heard/processed.

Do it!! But have solid proof!

Reactions: Readytogo1010

Bethlock

Sep 8, 2022
How do I show proof? We have been in a relationship for over 3 years! He submitted the application a year ago, I only just found out and ended things with him…

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
How do I show proof? We have been in a relationship for over 3 years! He submitted the application a year ago, I only just found out and ended things with him…

If you can proove that you two were indeed in a relationship and he went behind your back to sponsor the mother of his child, that is a start.

I don't know what else to say. You didnt mention how he is trying to sponsor her? If he is stating that they are in a relationship, then he is absolutely committing fraud and needs to be reported.

Bethlock

Sep 8, 2022
If you can proove that you two were indeed in a relationship and he went behind your back to sponsor the mother of his child, that is a start.

I don't know what else to say. You didnt mention how he is trying to sponsor her? If he is stating that they are in a relationship, then he is absolutely committing fraud and needs to be reported.
Yes he applied as conjugal relationship saying that they are together, he did go there last year for a week to visit with his daughter, but stayed with his family… (well as far as I know) but now I believe he went so they have “proof” of him visiting her?

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Yes he applied as conjugal relationship saying that they are together, he did go there last year for a week to visit with his daughter, but stayed with his family… (well as far as I know) but now I believe he went so they have “proof” of him visiting her?

Well then there you go!! That is your proof! You have been in a relationship for three years and he is telling the government that him and his baby Momma are in a relationship. Report his lying, cheating, A$$. It is not fair to us- geniune people trying to get our significant others to come live with us in Canada and we go through so much because of people like him.

Where is he from if you dont mind me asking?

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Well, cases like this is why sponsorship under conjugal relationship is hard and need so much proof.

He and the likes of him are the reason we wait months if not years to get our SO to get approved for PR. I despise people like him. God I wish I knew him. I would report him myself.