NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

On ECAS, it said that on Dec 5 they sent me a notice on Dec 5 to appear for oath on Jan 9, but I haven't received an email or snail mail of the oath invite. I called IRCC today and was told that she will request for it to be sent again (apparently it was sent by email on Dec 5) but that EVEN without the oath invite, as long as my husband and I appear at the venue with the required documents, we will still be able to take the oath since we're in the list. She sent me an email with the details of where the oath will be held, time and documents to bring. It said we need to bring a signed copy of the Permission Release and consent form and the Prohibitions under Citizenship Act form. My concern is, since we don't have invite yet (presuming is doesn't gets sent and we just go anyway), can we get and sign forms there? I did find a copy of the Prohibitions form online but not the Permission Release and consent one. Still hoping I get the invite with these forms before the ceremony. Anyone go through something similar?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have a friend who never received a mail for the ceremony and just went. It was very straightforward.
If your name is there, you'll be good. IRCC employees can always hand you the documents you have to sign at the oath venue.

Congrats in advance!

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
I have a friend who never received a mail for the ceremony and just went. It was very straightforward.
If your name is there, you'll be good. IRCC employees can always hand you the documents you have to sign at the oath venue.

Congrats in advance!

Thank you so much! :) Relieved to know!

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much! :) Relieved to know!
Hi, can you update us on what happened in your case? did you receive the Oath invitations before the Oath date? or did you go without the forms?