+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Format to apply jobs in job bank

Gayatri@li

Feb 19, 2021
How much are you paying your agent because your score is way too low for Express Entry. Your agent will say you are eligible but score is too low for invitation. You want 470+.
I paid 3000CAD to them,
They say that my profile.is low for the fsw
They say this express entry applications goes through with PNP as the application is already linked with all the provinces and depending on the NOC demand a province will pick your application and issue you the Nomination. Express Entry is not only for FSW , it is linked with PNP too.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I paid 3000CAD to them,
They say this express entry applications goes through with PNP as the application is already linked with all the provinces and depending on the NOC demand a province will pick your application and issue you the Nomination. Express Entry is not only for FSW , it is linked with PNP too.
Wow. What provinces has your agent said you are eligible for? What is your NOC?

Gayatri@li

Feb 19, 2021
How much are you paying your agent because your score is way too low for Express Entry. Your agent will say you are eligible but score is too low for invitation. You want 470+.
I paid 3000CAD to them,

Gayatri@li

Feb 19, 2021
Wow. What provinces has your agent said you are eligible for? What is your NOC?
My noc code 1225.
Thye said eligible for all province and need to wait until i get the ita from them
Can you please help me. If the agent is correct or not.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My noc code 1225.
Thye said eligible for all province and need to wait until i get the ita from them
To the best of my knowledge only New Brunswick is possible - however you would need to speak French to qualify.

This occupation isn't in demand in any other province to the best of my knowledge.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My noc code 1225.
Your agent took your money. How are you eligible for all? Have you researched any PNPs on your own. Maybe Alberta (if you have family, inland, LMIA) and maybe Saskatchewan (if have family and Masters) if your score is around 70 (own points system). Without job offers or tech NOC, all others are out.

haaron28

Jan 7, 2021
my CRS score is 451 and i've been in the express entry pool for half a year.
My NOC is 2173 so given my quite low crs score, i am waiting for Ontario tech draws.
Do you think it's feasible to get a NOI this year?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my CRS score is 451 and i've been in the express entry pool for half a year.
My NOC is 2173 so given my quite low crs score, i am waiting for Ontario tech draws.
Do you think it's feasible to get a NOI this year?
Don’t know. You can look at the OINP draw scores to see if your score is high enough. However with tech draws, even if your score is high enough, they may not select all NOCs.