+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Format for declaration from spouse for POF

kulpsing

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi guys,

Thank you in advance for all the help and support so far.

Can I use this format for the declaration from my spouse as a POF?

To,
The Assessing Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: No objection certificate for the use of funds in ICICI joint account number: xxxxxxx

I, xxxxxx, am holding a joint account number xxxxxx with my husband, xxxxxxx, in ICICI Bank. I authorise my husband to use the funds available in this account for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection for the usage of this account by my husband.

However, if you have any questions or queries or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact me on xxxxxxxx (Mobile - Full time) or alternatively via email xxxxxxx.

Best regards,
xxxxxxxx

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
-K

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi guys,

To,
The Assessing Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: No objection certificate for the use of funds in ICICI joint account number: xxxxxxx

I, xxxxxx, am holding a joint account number xxxxxx with my husband, xxxxxxx, in ICICI Bank. I authorise my husband to use the funds available in this account for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection for the usage of this account by my husband.

However, if you have any questions or queries or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact me on xxxxxxxx (Mobile - Full time) or alternatively via email xxxxxxx.

Best regards,
xxxxxxxx

-K
There is no standard format, but the above contents should do. But, address it to IRCC and both of you should sign this.

Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys,

To,
The Assessing Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best regards,
xxxxxxxx

-K
Hi,

does this letter need to be notarised or have a bank stamp / signature?

starboy123

Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys,

To,
The Assessing Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best regards,
xxxxxxxx

-K
did this letter work well for you?